Snoop Dog leaves Faze and a shit load of money

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Good for him.

Faze thought Hollywood money guys would invest in their brand but instead they took a fucking eSports team public, brought in non gamers like Snoop to cause interest, then sold all their shares in one of the greatest pump and dumps ever.

So fucking bad is Faze, here's a guy who was given two fucking million shares of Faze stock and he just walked away from it before the stocks vested.

Not that Faze stock is worth anything, it's not. It's $20 open is now 40 fucking cents a share and running the risk of getting delisted of it don't hit a buck and stay there for ten days. It's not going to.

Faze had an agreement with Nike to produce a Faze shoe, then once pics dropped and the shoes are ugly as fuck, the stock flatlined.

They hired the first all girl CSGO team. Then it came out none of them played CSGO, the stock fell further.

When I told faze the only reason they hired those girls was to help clean out their offices in a few months they blocked me on all socials.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
What is this thread about?
The fall of the once great Faze Clan, stupid.

See, unbeknownst to a cave dweller such as yourself, Faze used to be huge in terms of gaming. Now I know you know what Super Mario Bros is, but it's a lot deeper then that. It's about competitive gaming. Faze was the flagship. They had a notorious reputation for signing cheaters and hackers and encouraged their staff to cheat so they get the bragging rights of winning LANs.

During the pandemic, Faze members not only had the best zero ping internet at their location, they also had computer parts that weren't even available to the public on their computers giving them an unfair advantage on top of aim hacks.

What does around, comes around. I'm not sad at all that Hollywood money guys came in, took everything, then left them with nothing. Faze earned that shit with all the years of shit they pulled. They should have known nine year olds can't buy stocks before they went public.

You can't put an aimbot on the stock market.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The fall of the once great Faze Clan, stupid.

See, unbeknownst to a cave dweller such as yourself, Faze used to be huge in terms of gaming. Now I know you know what Super Mario Bros is, but it's a lot deeper then that. It's about competitive gaming. Faze was the flagship. They had a notorious reputation for signing cheaters and hackers and encouraged their staff to cheat so they get the bragging rights of winning LANs.

During the pandemic, Faze members not only had the best zero ping internet at their location, they also had computer parts that weren't even available to the public on their computers giving them an unfair advantage on top of aim hacks.

What does around, comes around. I'm not sad at all that Hollywood money guys came in, took everything, then left them with nothing. Faze earned that shit with all the years of shit they pulled. They should have known nine year olds can't buy stocks before they went public.

You can't put an aimbot on the stock market.
OMG. How old are you?