Just Curious - How Do You Black Posters View Snoop Dog ?

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Hero or sell out?

I mean is his, I'm a total asshole portrayal of himself in those "That's the fine life" beer commercials
a spit in the eye of the people he left behind, or did he break through into the world of the oppressor and spit in their eye?

...and please - the Black posters only.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Well no, not quite. See, you accused me of being a ngger with a tiny dick, whereas I implied that it was your husband who fitted that description, not you.

Try to keep up, Aidsmin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Well no, not quite. See, you accused me of being a ngger with a tiny dick, whereas I implied that it was your husband who fitted that description, not you.

Try to keep up, Aidsmin.
^^^Something a short changed black man would say.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Relax, H. I dont think we have any black posters here.

I'm sure you leftists are gonna be the voice of the "black community" here, though.

I can tell you that according to friends who are black....I have several as I grew up in a mostly "black" area and later lived in a "black area" for 5 years......most of the black people I know think Snoop Dog is total garbage.

And he is. For several reasons.

So, why is it important to you to hear from black people what they think of Snoop? Do you think hearing a few peoples opinions on him will tell you what the black monolith thinks? Is the opinion of a black person more valid than a white person?

And do you think, regarding white musicians, that the opinion of black people isnt as valid as white ones?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
isnt dr.funk/benzo black?

hes always ending his posts with 'peace!' and has an irresponsible gambling habit