Just Curious Re: The Situation in Gaza

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
I am aware of the dispute between Sunnis and Shia.

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?
My post......is in regards to your WTF emoji.....

The dispute noted has everything to do with "the price of tea in china"

You see........if Arabs cant get along with other Arabs........how do you expext them to get along with Jews?

Do you understand it now?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My post......is in regards to your WTF emoji.....

The dispute noted has everything to do with "the price of tea in china"

You see........if Arabs cant get along with other Arabs........how do you expext them to get along with Jews?

Do you understand it now?

The bombing in Iran has what to do with Israelis destroying what's left of Gaza?

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
The bombing in Iran has what to do with Israelis destroying what's left of Gaza?
Simple ........

What is to be inferred when the memorial of life for an Arab leader is desecrated by a terrorist attack by other Arabs?

Wouldvyou assume there is no animosity?.........no, the smart ones understand it for what it is........hate forca "fellow" Arab

This "troll" is here to help you make sense of the world around you so you can be a positive influence for others

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Simple ........

What is to be inferred when the memorial of life for an Arab leader is desecrated by a terrorist attack by other Arabs?

Wouldvyou assume there is no animosity?.........no, the smart ones understand it for what it is........hate forca "fellow" Arab

This "troll" is here to help you make sense of the world around you so you can be a positive influence for others

You can start your own troll er...thread about what you want to discuss. It's unrelated to Gaza.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
You can start your own troll er...thread about what you want to discuss. It's unrelated to Gaza.
Besides......I like this thread.......and the one about the panty boi Billy Joe queefing about Maga America and the one that focuses on how Rapist Bill Clinton is listed on Jeffrey Epstien Did Not Kill Himself's flight log, and the murderous Hamas folk that raped women until they begged for death thread.

Good night Lily......sweet dreams

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
..How many of you agree with Hamas that Israel has no right to exist as a Jewish state and must be destroyed even at the expense of thousands of non-combatants on either side of the border?
I think that the entire levant needs to be nuked.

"If you 2 can't behave, then NO ONE gets the holy land!"

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Gaza has no food or medicines but seems the vaccines have no issues getting thru the blockades ..

MERE9VG_o.jpg