Just Curious Re: The Situation in Gaza

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
blame HAMAS!
And Isreal hiding under its dome shooting bombs and forcefully starving and keeping away humanitarian aid to the sick and wounded mothers and children.. they aren't hammas but any survivor sure as hell will be with the amount of suffering the Zionists have inflicted on a race of people... thats better known as hate

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And Isreal hiding under its dome shooting bombs and forcefully starving and keeping away humanitarian aid to the sick and wounded mothers and children.. they aren't hammas but any survivor sure as hell will be with the amount of suffering the Zionists have inflicted on a race of people... thats better known as hate
HAMAS started it and massacred 4,000 isrealis

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I read about these women blocking trucks with food and aid getting through the border crossings.

There are also Rabbis in Israel advocating the death of all Palestinians, women, children, elderly men & women

children become Palestinian adults according to this rabbi -
Palestinian women make the babies that become adult Palestinians
elderly Palestinians are still capable of holding a weapon to kill Israelis

the meta message: Palestinians are terrorist, therefore they are an existential threat...kill them all

bakerboy

always about lesbian slaves
Site Supporter
It is all very simple.... In all of the news coverage, I have NOT seen single Palestinian with a weapon. So who killed more then 250 IDF soldiers? I guess they had to all be self inflicted wounds. They want all the Jews dead ( just like Hitler) and the World is crying for the poor Palestinians....So, lay down your weapons, release hostages or die !

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It is all very simple.... In all of the news coverage, I have NOT seen single Palestinian with a weapon. So who killed more then 250 IDF soldiers? I guess they had to all be self inflicted wounds. They want all the Jews dead ( just like Hitler) and the World is crying for the poor Palestinians....So, lay down your weapons, release hostages or die !
FUCK muslims!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MESIWRU_o.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There is no solution or end, until the last fanatic drops. I worry more about the tides.