ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MESN2LX_o.jpg

MESN2LY_o.jpg

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
It's still a bit murky.

ISIS doesn't like Russia it's true because Russia supported Assad in Syria and is making diplomatic overtures with the Taliban in Afghanistan, both "adversaries" of ISIS. The fact that both Assad and the Taliban are disliked by the USA is probably just a coincidence and you should stop thinking about such things right now or you might find yourself extraordinarily renditioned.

On the other hand I've seen reports that allegedly quote the editor-in-chief of RT stating the attackers aren't ISIS at all and are actually Ukrainian terrorists. The fact that the CIA and other NATO/western agencies have been training and providing assistance to Ukrainian operatives since at least 2014 and almost certainly before then is also a coincidence you should not explore more deeply if you value your freedom and your life.

Either way I'd hate to be on the receiving end of Russia's response.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
It's still a bit murky.

ISIS doesn't like Russia it's true because Russia supported Assad in Syria and is making diplomatic overtures with the Taliban in Afghanistan, both "adversaries" of ISIS. The fact that both Assad and the Taliban are disliked by the USA is probably just a coincidence and you should stop thinking about such things right now or you might find yourself extraordinarily renditioned.

On the other hand I've seen reports that allegedly quote the editor-in-chief of RT stating the attackers aren't ISIS at all and are actually Ukrainian terrorists. The fact that the CIA and other NATO/western agencies have been training and providing assistance to Ukrainian operatives since at least 2014 and almost certainly before then is also a coincidence you should not explore more deeply if you value your freedom and your life.

Isreal is USA
Isreal is Mossad
So USA is Mossad by proxy

ISIS AKA (Isreal Secret Intellegence Service) is a tool used for proxy war from US and Isreal

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
SSssshhh!
Fucking hell not so loud.
They can *see* us, you know...

<looking around nervously>
Ya I'm a little stressed with our new online hate laws in the cusp of being passed as the "hate" isn't official clear in its parameters

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Ya I'm a little stressed with our new online hate laws in the cusp of being passed as the "hate" isn't official clear in its parameters

Every shady as fuck thing they're doing and have done is coming to light and all they can do now is try to grab/retain control of the narrative. That's why they're pushing all these laws and statutes to restrict free speech, Biden tried to establish a 'ministry of truth' to censor social media, and they want to either control or destroy TikTok.

If they lose all control of the narrative they'll have nothing left except naked authoritarianism and that's gonna have its own problems. Oddly enough most people aren't cool with naked authoritarianism, especially when it's aimed at them.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Every shady as fuck thing they're doing and have done is coming to light and all they can do now is try to grab/retain control of the narrative. That's why they're pushing all these laws and statutes to restrict free speech, Biden tried to establish a 'ministry of truth' to censor social media, and they want to either control or destroy TikTok.

If they lose all control of the narrative they'll have nothing left except naked authoritarianism and that's gonna have its own problems. Oddly enough most people aren't cool with naked authoritarianism, especially when it's aimed at them.
Ya it's sad as the masses aren't as tech savvy as us computer folk with our VPNs and cloaked IPs rigamoreroll leaving our country in a ccp wonderland.. they just cleared big brother for main traffic intersections claiming its for our safety.. it's really just a matter of time before all is lost if the people dont revolt against their gooberment

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's still a bit murky.

So why would ISIS claim responsibility for the attack. I agree all very shady.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
So why would ISIS claim responsibility for the attack. I agree all very shady.

To return the favor of our support in Syria and elsewhere when it suited our purposes?

/shrug

Remember we (the CIA) funded equipped and trained AlQueda when they were fighting the Russians in Afghanistan and obviously didn't learn a single fucking thing when that came back to bite us on the ass.

We do so love our proxies and catspaws.

Until we don't.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'll remind you next time you say Americans this, or conservatives that etc.. And speaking of which why don't you ever take me to task when I say conservatards this or that? I do it all the time.
No, as I wrote, various groups of people have defining characteristics, which is what distinguishes one from the other.
Which Americans do you speak of? I doubt the Peruvians or Nicaraguans care. Try the USA.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And this is what I'm being attacked about with reaper... all I said was do your research. I never said it didn't happen. Where is the proof. There is nothing.

I have blocked him here. He said he hopes I die and my kids get raped and murdered.

There are unhinged and unpleasant men, it's never women, here and everywhere for that matter, that are filled with hate that will follow targets they identify for venting their existential rage.

Whatever he does isn't about you Moonie. It's about his own misery. You've done nothing wrong.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There are unhinged and unpleasant men, it's never women, here and everywhere for that matter, that are filled with hate that will follow targets they identify for venting their existential rage.

Whatever he does isn't about you Moonie. It's about his own misery. You've done nothing wrong.
I know. Thanks