Just curious

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have read the Eulogy his Son gave at his Funeral, I know his Widow we are friends on FB, I have seen the remembrances of his friends and family over the years posted to her.

What you need to get from his nonsense is that they are still afraid of Spoon/Peaches. lmfao

He would be roaring in laughter. What a legacy!

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
"And poor pappy lost his nose in 'Nam to the Age Oh."

His son did not mention his nose, you stupid fuck.

Hahahahaha!!!
My Grandpa's best friend didn't mention the old mans nasty scar from a logging accident either, what exactly are you trying to say Skippy?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
@Admin. is so fuckin' stupid he needs help connecting these dots!!

1. Peaches lied about the reason for the lost nose
  2. retards like Admin believed him
  3. so he went with it because it made him laugh to see how gullible some idiots are
  4. the reason for the nose lose was not revealed at his funeral so reading the eulogy would tell you nothing

@Admin. is still confused.

"But....I read the eulogy....."

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
@Admin. is so fuckin' stupid he needs help connecting these dots!!

1. Peaches lied about the reason for the lost nose
  2. retards like Admin believed him
  3. so he went with it because it made him laugh to see how gullible some idiots are
  4. the reason for the nose lose was not revealed at his funeral so reading the eulogy would tell you nothing

@Admin. is still confused.

"But....I read the eulogy....."

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!
There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.
Will Rogers

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.
Will Rogers

He really needs to be ignored by everyone. He won't go away as long as one of us responds. He is nothing but a ball of hate and desperation.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He really needs to be ignored by everyone. He won't go away as long as one of us responds. He is nothing but a ball of hate and desperation.
I blocked him ages ago. It's not worth being distracted by his garbage for even a nanosecond.

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
No that's bullshit, you should be forced to endure their behavior as long as you share a community with them.

You can't just ignore cancer or poverty because they don't bring you pleasure, you must endure the shitposting from posters you dislike.

Freedom of speech isn't just freedom when it's convenient or joyful, it must be a constant ESPECIALLY when you don't like it.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
No that's bullshit, you should be forced to endure their behavior as long as you share a community with them.

You can't just ignore cancer or poverty because they don't bring you pleasure, you must endure the shitposting from posters you dislike.

Freedom of speech isn't just freedom when it's convenient or joyful, it must be a constant ESPECIALLY when you don't like it.
This is a small chat room on the internet. I don't go to restaurants I don't like, or socialize with people I don't like, or sometimes I won't do business with companies I am not fond of.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Freedom also means not having to endure things you don't care to participate in.

Why should anyone have to put up with a rabid stalker?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Seems to me that whether you participate or not is entirely up to you. Nothing forces you to engage with rabid stalkers.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seems to me that whether you participate or not is entirely up to you. Nothing forces you to engage with rabid stalkers.

Correct. Some people are aided by the ignore function. There's nothing wrong with that. Some people prefer to not deal with some people at all.

That being said, I don't use it.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Since everyone has been "ignoring" me, they have made 327 posts talking about me.

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I thought Lettuce Brain was funny, so is Baldy McChromedome. Nothing wrong with that. Baldy can be a bit funny when facing weak targets, nothing wrong with that but it shows his limits. Its just that following the same people round all the time begins to look a bit Creepy after a while, and probably illegal in some zones.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I thought Lettuce Brain was funny, so is Baldy McChromedome. Nothing wrong with that. Baldy can be a bit funny when facing weak targets, nothing wrong with that but it shows his limits. Its just that following the same people round all the time begins to look a bit Creepy after a while, and probably illegal in some zones.

This Cock Muncher has been begging for my attention for months now.

You gotta earn it, Fan Boy.

Tag me when you are begging for my attention. So far other people have had to PM me to tell me when you are mentioning me in the safety of threads I am not even aware of.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
This Cock Muncher has been begging for my attention for months now.

You gotta earn it, Fan Boy.

Tag me when you are begging for my attention. So far other people have had to PM me to tell me when you are mentioning me in the safety of threads I am not even aware of.

I am talking about you, not to you. People are laughing at you, not with you.

Learn the difference. Embrace your banality Cueball, life will be easier for you when you do.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I am talking about you, not to you.

Blah blah blah....

We both know that you said this, implying that you are a "stronger" target than Lettuce Brain:

when facing weak targets

You are still carrying the butt hurt from years gone by, Muncher.

People are laughing at you, not with you.

Look.

At.

The.

People.

You surround yourself with retards and losers and then make an argumentum ad populum?

This is why you need to do better, Muncher.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
We both know that you said this, implying that you are a "stronger" target than Lettuce Brain:

That much is obvious, the mistake you make is believing that you have any ability capable of hitting that target. You are the embodiment of the term "Low hanging fruit" who I will stomp to mush in my stride before just wandering of to do other things. But keep trying, over coming your failures is a good thing but first you have to recognise them.