Just Curious Re: The Situation in Gaza

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
You don't see the problem here, do you? How do you declare yourself a sovereign state in someone else's home?

It's interesting to see that you ignore the Jewish voices that are also anti-Zionist, as if their perspective, religious or secular, just don't matter.
Hello - how did all of the other FAKE states declare theirs? That was what the Brits did, and they later partitioned Israel, since the Arab muslims of "Palestine" couldn't fucking behave like civilized humans. Did Zoarastrians, Christians, Jews et al go murdering ape-shit when Jordan, Lebanon, Syria etc were made states? Fuck no!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hello - how did all of the other FAKE states declare theirs? That was what the Brits did, and they later partitioned Israel, since the Arab muslims of "Palestine" couldn't fucking behave like civilized humans. Did Zoarastrians, Christians, Jews et al go murdering ape-shit when Jordan, Lebanon, Syria etc were made states? Fuck no!

The Palestinians didn't declare themselves a nation state. They just lived, worked, traded and worshipped there.

The reason that the Arabs have turned to violence is because it's the only thing that makes Israel responsive. When the Palestinians tried "divest, boycott and sanction" as a strategy to impact Israeli policy...they played the "anti-Semitic" card. When they tried non-violent peaceful protests in the mid 2000's, the Israelis used violence against their protests.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
The Jews ATTACKED before they DECLARED THEMSELVES a nation state on where Arabs lived in villages, towns and cities.
LoLz - Arabs were attacking Jews prior to the 1948 declaration if Israeli independence. They simply didn't want Jews having their own state. I'm not saying the Israeli government are nice guys in all dealings, but a lot of what they do/have done is indeed the result of having been attacked by Arab muslims who apparently think only muslims can have an independent state. Well, too fuckin bad they can't get along with anyone. Fuck em.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LoLz - Arabs were attacking Jews prior to the 1948 declaration if Israeli independence. They simply didn't want Jews having their own state. I'm not saying the Israeli government are nice guys in all dealings, but a lot of what they do/have done is indeed the result of having been attacked by Arab muslims who apparently think only muslims can have an independent state. Well, too fuckin bad they can't get along with anyone. Fuck em.

You need to pick up a history book.

"There is no choice: the Arabs must make room for the Jews of Eretz Israel. If it was possible to transfer the Baltic peoples, it is also possible to move the Palestinian Arabs." Ze'ev Jabotinsky an Israeli "founding father"

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Did they take land where people were living?
Of course. This is all of human history - people displacing others. People overwhelming others militarily or politically. Just think of those nasty Ottomans, or Aztecs, or Nubians.

Villanelle is calling me. Why don't you pick up a history book. You're view is not hip-liberal, you know. If it denies facts, and is biased, then it isn't Liberal at all.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Of course. This is all of human history - people displacing others. People overwhelming others militarily or politically. Just think of those nasty Ottomans, or Aztecs, or Nubians.

Villanelle is calling me. Why don't you pick up a history book. You're view is not hip-liberal, you know. If it denies facts, and is biased, then it isn't Liberal at all.

This isn't 500, 1000, or 2,000 years or more ago.

This is recent history, during modern times with International laws...wake up.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Even if Netanyahu is Trump. How many lobbed rockets are okay?

Fighting must continue until peace be resolved.

This is me speaking. But what good is "peace" if rockets continue unabated?
There will never be peace until the last fighter/soldier is dead

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Israel bombing Lebanon to bring them into the war

MEQQCKN_o.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Palestinians didn't declare themselves a nation state. They just lived, worked, traded and worshipped there.

The reason that the Arabs have turned to violence is because it's the only thing that makes Israel responsive. When the Palestinians tried "divest, boycott and sanction" as a strategy to impact Israeli policy...they played the "anti-Semitic" card. When they tried non-violent peaceful protests in the mid 2000's, the Israelis used violence against their protests.
They fucking murder people en masse when Palestinians throw rocks at them. It's just sick.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So the new belief is that Israel had intelligence regarding the Oct 7th attack and sat back thus providing an excuse ....

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
So the new belief is that Israel had intelligence regarding the Oct 7th attack and sat back thus providing an excuse ....
Hamas is paid opposition, IDF tools to provoke war.. this is a big show for fossil fuels and control , the only way they can continue the war is if they make it a defensive strike so it can't be seen as war crimes

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hamas is paid opposition, IDF tools to provoke war.. this is a big show for fossil fuels and control , the only way they can continue the war is if they make it a defensive strike so it can't be seen as war crimes

Well, they certainly facilitated the funding of Hamas by Qatar.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Some very stupid people (maybe because conspiracy theory is all the rage) imagine that Israel gave money to Hamas, not to support the needs of the people of Gaza, but to wage war against them.

The Mossad wrote the linked - trust me on that: (it's a big plot 1400 years in the making to implicate muslims in bad doings - really they are wonderfully peaceful and never ever hurt a fly)

Video evidence shows Israeli (Alien) space craft dropping squatches into palestine murdering civilians.
It was there, really, but nefarious forces who want to hide the truth from you took it down (much as they did the proof that the 2020 election was stole).

bakerboy

always about lesbian slaves
Site Supporter
You need to pick up a history book.

"There is no choice: the Arabs must make room for the Jews of Eretz Israel. If it was possible to transfer the Baltic peoples, it is also possible to move the Palestinian Arabs." Ze'ev Jabotinsky an Israeli "founding father"

Case closed ( 1941)

1018316866.jpg