Just Curious Re: The Situation in Gaza

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
You know - that land has been fought over for thousands of years - I've gone down the list before, but then go far enough back say 50+K years and the Neanderthals were there before stinky out of Africa Africans swarmed. So heh,...you know....
We just happen to be here now to see this, but other people saw other things before us.
Good thing Columbus discovered America before all those niggly little brown people showed up!

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Do you not understand the concept of the "Enclave" called Gaza being essentially an open air prison?
Jews have been in a prison, a defined space, allowed to exist, since WWII.

Jesus, you are literally are clueless to what these people have gone through.

Palestinians existed before WWII. They existed during & since WWII. They exist now.

Jews. Not so goddamned much. WAKE THE FUCK UP.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Palestinians existed before WWII. They existed during & since WWII. They exist now.

WTF are you babbling about you moran? Are you saying the Jewish people are Space Aliens only appearing during WW2?

:LOL:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You know - that land has been fought over for thousands of years (I mean before Israelites/Hebrews) - I've gone down the list before, but then go far enough back say 50+K years and the Neanderthals were there before stinky out of Africa Africans swarmed. So heh,...you know....
We just happen to be here now to see this, but other people saw other things before us.

That wasn't racial at all...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Hey why were the Roman's killing the King of the Jews in Israel when there weren't any Jews in Israel until WW2? 'splain that k?

6064296e9e129cecc25600d8d71660894e0802d6.jpeg

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Most academics agree there has always been Jewish People in the area now called Israel, they were in fact a majority there in the 6th century before the Moslems came on the scene.
Yeah - but history didn't start in the 7th century.
You know - The Exodus and all. That's the Jews own history writ by themselves. But let's say 1500 or so BCE. Prior to that there were Canaanites and later Philistines (so Palestine), and Hittites, and Egyptians and Akkadians, and Neanderthals - you know. and let's not forget Greeks and Romans, and Babylonians.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you kidding? The biggest populations of Jews live in Israel, NY and Argentina...and there are enclaves of Jews in many countries throughout the globe. How is that being in prison? Judaism is a religion and not a state.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah - but history didn't start in the 7th century.
You know - The Exodus and all. That's the Jews own history writ by themselves. But let's say 1500 or so BCE. Prior to that there were Canaanites and later Philistines (so Palestine), and Hittites, and Egyptians and Akkadians, and Neanderthals - you know. and let's not forget Greeks and Romans, and Babylonians.
I was mostly pointing out the absurdity of MrNutsGuy's assertion that Jews didn't show up until ww2.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
So, there was no landgrab when 700K Palestinians were removed from what is now Israel?

They sent embossed invites for them to GTFO?
You do know that over a quarter of a million Jews were displaced from Arab/muslim artificially created countries...yes?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You do know that over a quarter of a million Jews were displaced from Arab/muslim artificially created countries...yes?

Yes, I do. After the Zionists took Middle Eastern land, the rest of the Middle East became wary. I can't imagine why.

Here's an Iraqi Jew talking about it from personal experience.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
How did this happen? The Palestinians were invited to tea and crumpets in Gaza and the West Bank?

y5UsBBp.jpg
You do know that the "Palestinians" who never existed as a unified people under a central rule have been pawned by the FAKE Arab/muslim countries who attacked Israel on the day it declared itself a sovereign state...yes?
and why - because those FAKE nations who didn't exist before the partitioning of the ME, while being okay with their right to be muslim nations wouldn't accept a Jewish state. You know, the fact is, and I know you know this, muslims just can't get along with anyone. I mean - are you upset about the muslim land grab of Pakistan/Bangladesh...and you see what happens in Kashmir if you don't separate them for other peoples. They suck and that is all.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You do know that the "Palestinians" who never existed as a unified people under a central rule have been pawned by the FAKE Arab/muslim countries who attacked Israel on the day it declared itself a sovereign state...yes?
and why - because those FAKE nations who didn't exist before the partitioning of the ME, while being okay with their right to be muslim nations wouldn't accept a Jewish state. You know, the fact is, and I know you know this, muslims just can't get along with anyone. I mean - are you upset about the muslim land grab of Pakistan/Bangladesh...and you see what happens in Kashmir if you don't separate them for other peoples. They suck and that is all.

You don't see the problem here, do you? How do you declare yourself a sovereign state in someone else's home?

It's interesting to see that you ignore the Jewish voices that are also anti-Zionist, as if their perspective, religious or secular, just don't matter.

Last edited:
OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Yes, I do. After the Zionists took Middle Eastern land, the rest of the Middle East became wary. I can't imagine why.
Pardon me, miss - Israel was attacked after declaring independence. By who? Palestinian Arabs and newly minted Arab/muslim states. People fled, some expelled. Israel was attacked by Arabs/muslims. Who was made suspicious of who? This isn't taking sides for me, it's just a matter of what happened.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Pardon me, miss - Israel was attacked after declaring independence. By who? Palestinian Arabs and newly minted Arab/muslim states. People fled, some expelled. Israel was attacked by Arabs/muslims. Who was made suspicious of who? This isn't taking sides for me, it's just a matter of what happened.

The Jews ATTACKED before they DECLARED THEMSELVES a nation state on where Arabs lived in villages, towns and cities.