Just Curious Re: The Situation in Gaza

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Gaslighting like weak sauce fgts.
As New Holliday said... liberal progressive thinkers like Edison have answers and yet we are still dependant upon oil.

So anyone who forward thinks & invents is progressive & liberal by nature and yet in spite of the call for an oil alternative since the 90s, not one liberal progressive has answered?

Even New Holliday & Admin have no answer to an oil alternative but that there must be an alternative?

And you call me a wee+tah+ded?

Jesus H. I am steeped in logic. While you are lost in fantasy.

You blame people for what they did when they did it and assign them astronomical powers to solutions while neglecting the fact the solutions were not only beyond them back in the 1990s but still beyond you even now as you deflect your omnipotence.

If only you blamed people for gun violence as much as you blamed people for oil violence, could I assert credit to your thinking.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
As New Holliday said... liberal progressive thinkers like Edison have answers and yet we are still dependant upon oil.

So anyone who forward thinks & invents is progressive & liberal by nature and yet in spite of the call for an oil alternative since the 90s, not one liberal progressive has answered?

Even New Holliday & Admin have no answer to an oil alternative but that there must be an alternative?

And you call me a wee+tah+ded?

Jesus H. I am steeped in logic. While you are lost in fantasy.

You blame people for what they did when they did it and assign them astronomical powers to solutions while neglecting the fact the solutions were not only beyond them back in the 1990s but still beyond you even now as you deflect your omnipotence.

If only you blamed people for gun violence as much as you blamed people for oil violence, could I assert credit to your thinking.
Need I remind you, I am a very busy and important business person, hence I seldom to take the time to read any of your creative writing failures.

:daFuq4:

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Need I remind you, I am a very busy and important business person, hence I seldom to take the time to read any of your creative writing failures.

:daFuq4:
A very & important business person online 110%.

Gotcha.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
LoLz - primitive man had far more free time than modern man. It's one of the disadvantages of modernism
...a complicated life.

Primitives had LESS free time.

Jesus H Christ. Prove me wrong.

I'm sick & tired of fucking lies.

Defend your stance that primitives had MOAR free time than moderns.

You are a LIAR.

i am so over the time to work vs pay vs union horseshit vs primitive man hunting & gathering to simply EXIST.

Defend or stand down.

Worthless narratives vs reality.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You are a LIAR.

i am so over the time to work vs pay vs union horseshit vs primitive man hunting & gathering to simply EXIST.

Defend or stand down.

You’ve been hurt before haven’t you, I can tell each of your posts seems to emanate from a deeper despair, get some help!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Egypt won't open borders to let in refugees.

Compare America, Canada, Israel.... to Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Turkey.

If christianity sucks so hard.... why has the reformation it has gone through blown the fuck out of Islam and the 72 virgins vs infidels horseshit?

I mean... I don't believe in god myself... but a country founded on a god who forgives vs one who offers 72 virgins for genocidal caliphates against infidels?

Suicidal idiots are doomed to blow themselves into nonexistence.

Do you concur? lol

This isn't a religious war. It's a war over land.

No one gets to abandon a land 2,000 years ago and come back and claim it now and pretend that it's about religion. It's a land grab issue and only idiots believe otherwise.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter

You are a LIAR.

Defend or stand down.

Look, you dingleberry retard - it's common knowledge to non retards. 2-3 hrs a day - maybe 15 hours a week.
..Go look it up, ya dope.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Whales being the gaslighted cons you attempt to spear in your neverending woke endeveaors.
You know - I heard this show on AI writing a while back. Gave examples of poetry writ by AI. Even that wasn't as shitty as your writing.

I mean - I really shouldn't insult AI any more than retards by making equal comparison to you.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
You’ve been hurt before haven’t you, I can tell each of your posts seems to emanate from a deeper despair, get some help!
The truth stands alone & apart. Like Rohrschach from Watchmen.

He may not be right... but he is never wrong. He is the truth. In pure raw form.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This never ends. How I see it.
Netanyahu is Trump like.
Way too many settlers from many places.
Genocide is evil, and unforgiving

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
This isn't a religious war. It's a war over land.

No one gets to abandon a land 2,000 years ago and come back and claim it now and pretend that it's about religion. It's a land grab issue and only idiots believe otherwise.
Jews never abandoned. They were there eternal.

Nevermind all that.

Do you believe a people should be allowed to exist... or not?

Fucksakes, it is a simple question.

I exist, regardless of where, as should you, as should Jews.

As Obama said... Bone up on foreign policy.

I.e. anyone foreign to you is still afforded a policy to EXIST.

I am paraphrasing Obama, but I still believe I am well within his poor power to add or detract i.e. Lincoln.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Jews never abandoned. They were there eternal.

Nevermind all that.

Do you believe a people should be allowed to exist... or not?

Fucksakes, it is a simple question.

I exist, regardless of where, as should you, as should Jews.

As Obama said... Bone up on foreign policy.

I.e. anyone foreign to you is still afforded a policy to EXIST.

I am paraphrasing Obama, but I still believe I am well within his poor power to add or detract i.e. Lincoln.

There were very few Jews left after the diaspora. The Arabs have been there for over 1,000 years.

Who is denying Jews, or anyone, don't have the right to exist?

What they have to create is a true democracy for all citizens of Israel, without regard to religion.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
This never ends. How I see it.
Netanyahu is Trump like.
Way too many settlers from many places.
Genocide is evil, and unforgiving
Even if Netanyahu is Trump. How many lobbed rockets are okay?

Fighting must continue until peace be resolved.

This is me speaking. But what good is "peace" if rockets continue unabated?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The truth stands alone & apart. Like Rohrschach from Watchmen.

He may not be right... but he is never wrong. He is the truth. In pure raw form.
When did you start identifying as Horshack?

welcome-back-kotter-kotter.gif

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Even if Netanyahu is Trump. How many lobbed rockets are okay?

Fighting must continue until peace be resolved.

This is me speaking. But what good is "peace" if rockets continue unabated?
Do you not understand the concept of the "Enclave" called Gaza being essentially an open air prison?

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
There were very few Jews left after the diaspora. The Arabs have been there for over 1,000 years.

What they have to create is a true democracy for all citizens of Israel, without regard to religion.
Oh lord's sake I agree but when they create this true democracy and open the chamber, you'll please forgive me when the suicidal bomber blows everyone to hell because being a martyr means more in terms of antifidel simplistic 72 virgins thans actualistic lifeforeward goals of humanistic progrogression.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh lord's sake I agree but when they create this true democracy and open the chamber, you'll please forgive me when the suicidal bomber blows everyone to hell because being a martyr means more in terms of antifidel simplistic 72 virgins thans actualistic lifeforeward goals of humanistic progrogression.

Only that didn't happen before the Ashkenazi Jews came in from Europe to make the land grab.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
That's some true Democracy you got there Trumpy

Palestinians in the Occupied Territories (the West Bank, Gaza, and East Jerusalem) do not have the right to vote in Israeli elections. They also cannot run for Knesset, the Israeli parliament.

Palestinians living in East Jerusalem, which Israel considers part of its Jerusalem municipality, do not hold Israeli citizenship and cannot vote in Knesset elections. However, noncitizen Palestinian residents of East Jerusalem are permitted to vote in Israel's Jerusalem.

Palestinians with Israeli citizenship have had the right to vote in Israeli elections since the founding of the state in 1948. However, there have been no elections in the West Bank and Gaza Strip for Palestinian Authority offices since 2006.

About 20% of the Israeli population are Arab Palestinian. Historically, their voter turnout in national elections has lagged behind Jewish turnout.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️

Jews have democracy.

Hamas is not democracy.

When Churchill denigrated democracy he was in jest.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Exactly Hitler was not the first deplorable to bully the Jews.
You know - that land has been fought over for thousands of years (I mean before Israelites/Hebrews) - I've gone down the list before, but then go far enough back say 50+K years and the Neanderthals were there before stinky out of Africa Africans swarmed. So heh,...you know....
We just happen to be here now to see this, but other people saw other things before us.