Just Curious Re: The Situation in Gaza

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I also shun living in the USA. Does that mean I disapprove of all Americans?

When Trump says, "Make America great again.", you complain. Even though you shun America yourself, I guess both, you & Trump think things could be done better?

So when Trump says, "Make America great again.", he's just being a white racist, nationalist, imperialist, colonial patriarchal, uberpatriotic asshole....

...But when you say you shun living in America, you are, rather a woke, civilized, progressive forward thinking uber aware beauty of zenith proportions?

Look. I think Trump is a blowhard bombastic and as a leader, you can't be that way. But my problem with New Hollowday is, rather than state the obvious problem of Trump, as I just did, you libs resort to nazi racist calling horseshit and end up making clowns of yourselves in the face of logic.

Do better.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
When Trump says, "Make America great again.", you complain. Even though you shun America yourself, I guess both, you & Trump think things could be done better?

So when Trump says, "Make America great again.", he's just being a white racist, nationalist, imperialist, colonial patriarchal, uberpatriotic asshole....

...But when you say you shun living in America, you are, rather a woke, civilized, progressive forward thinking uber aware beauty of zenith proportions?

Look. I think Trump is a blowhard bombastic and as a leader, you can't be that way. But my problem with New Hollowday is, rather than state the obvious problem of Trump, as I just did, you libs resort to nazi racist calling horseshit and end up making clowns of yourselves in the face of logic.

Do better.
Trump's version of making America better and mine differ wildly. I think Trump is a pig, and I have never claimed to be woke. I would ask you to criticize me based on facts you know about my political stances, rather than assumptions and generalizations that you make about what you consider to be "libs" or "woke culture."

You do better, pal.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Israel is not a democracy, it is a Jewish supremacist state. One which a significant number of Israelis resist.
Egypt won't open borders to let in refugees.

Compare America, Canada, Israel.... to Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Turkey.

If christianity sucks so hard.... why has the reformation it has gone through blown the fuck out of Islam and the 72 virgins vs infidels horseshit?

I mean... I don't believe in god myself... but a country founded on a god who forgives vs one who offers 72 virgins for genocidal caliphates against infidels?

Suicidal idiots are doomed to blow themselves into nonexistence.

Do you concur? lol

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
One of your biggest problems is that you just make things up. If you want to disagree with someone at least disagree with what they actually think/believe/state as their view, and not what you imagine they think or do. Really - all you have to do is read to know. Of course that's only one of your biggest problems. LoLz

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I, too, support those women seeking reform in the Middle East. I would guess that they may not oppose Islam, but the radical fundamentalist interpretation of Islam.

What I find missing from this conversation is the reality that many Muslim countries, including Iran, Afghanistan, and others were modernizing and were open to some Western ideals shortly after WW2. It is the West's and mostly the US's intervention in Iran and Afghanistan that created a reactionary wave of fundamentalist Islam in the Middle East.
Russia went into Afghanistan first.

Spoiler Alert: But USA is to blame again.

Guns are blamed for idiots shooting people & western mostly US intervention is to blame for idiots being suicidal vest wearing women raping nimrods.

Lily, please blame people for their own actions... for once.

People other than democratic capitalists. lol

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Do better.
Whoa ease up pardner, save some of that gaslight till after the '24 elections, I think you're going to need all you can get.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Russia went into Afghanistan first.

Spoiler Alert: But USA is to blame again.

Guns are blamed for idiots shooting people & western mostly US intervention is to blame for idiots being suicidal vest wearing women raping nimrods.

Lily, please blame people for their own actions... for once.

People other than democratic capitalists. lol
I like you MrDummyDumDumGuy.
.. You see - I like making fun of dingbats on the internets.
I like you because you're always here for me.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
LoLz - primitive man had far more free time than modern man. It's one of the disadvantages of modernism
...a complicated life.

If primitive man had far more free time than modern man than why are two thirds of modern men fat couch hogging hogs?

You lose.

Logic & facts are not on your side.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
If primitive man had far more free time than modern man than why are two thirds of modern men fat couch hogging hogs?

You lose.

Logic & facts are not on your side.
Biggly Buttpiles doesn't even post here why are you fat shaming him?

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
than why are two thirds of modern men fat couch hogging hogs?
. Because like you they eat a poor diet of nutritionless foods and are sedentary. Primitive man, as any anthropologist knows, ate whole foods, and worked with his/her body, and didn't sit behind a desk in front of a computer.
.. Knowledge and facts.

Even going back a few decades moderns had more leasure than in today's high tech world. You too could know that if you try. LoLz @ MrDummyDumDumGuy

PS: and why are people forced to work longer hrs for less pay to make ends meet? Greedy ass conservatives - that's why.

Last edited:

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
..How many of you agree with Hamas that Israel has no right to exist as a Jewish state and must be destroyed even at the expense of thousands of non-combatants on either side of the border?

You want me to debate you on your stance but your stance is an open ended question?

You lose.

Answer your own question above. Make your mark.

This thread started about should Israel exist and has now devolved into whataboutism of western interventions and then progressives are shocked by strawmen arguments from right leaning folks.

This entire thread leans like a tower of Pissahhh.

This is why congress has votes of where people stand on an issue.

You can meander and mingle and wriggle throughout this thread all your live long days but answer me this... Should Israel exist?

If you can't answer a simple question of whether people can exist then your memes can go fuck themselves because I am not for that. Capiche?

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Answer your own question above
I've answered the question repeatedly in several threads. Why don't you learn to read and quit assuming you know. Quit accusing people of stereotyping when it is what you yourself do.

You are soooo wee-tod....oh wait. I don't want to insult retards again by an equal comparison to you.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You want me to debate you on your stance but your stance is an open ended question?

You lose.

Answer your own question above. Make your mark.

This thread started about should Israel exist and has now devolved into whataboutism of western interventions and then progressives are shocked by strawmen arguments from right leaning folks.

This entire thread leans like a tower of Pissahhh.

This is why congress has votes of where people stand on an issue.

You can meander and mingle and wriggle throughout this thread all your live long days but answer me this... Should Israel exist?

If you can't answer a simple question of whether people can exist then your memes can go fuck themselves because I am not for that. Capiche?
Are you extra salty today because of Taylor Swift winning the Time Magazine Person of the Year, Vs. Trump never making it?

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I hope there aren't any sharp objects or opioids at MrNoDice guy's disposal.
Oh, he won't kill hisseff. He'd have to be mentally sound enough to remember what he was doing for more than 3 seconds. He's be standing there staring blankly at the knife in his hand, then snap to - Ah yes, cheese and crackers, let me get the cheese.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
...and I should also add that this is what you get when you steal or covet other people's resources, and don't learn lessons from past mistakes - like fighting a war and fucking things up, then instead of pivoting away from dependence on those resources, yield to political pressure from greedy oil companies then get embroiled in conflict after conflict until 30+ years later you're involved in yet another ME crisis. 30+ years of the monkey waving the gun around and blasting away and no one willing to take it away. Really, it's more like 75 years, but just thinking back to 1991, our "leaders" didn't say, we got to get away from fossil fuel dependence and fast, and doooo something about it. Fucking assholes.

That's it - now I'm really steamed!
Trust me friend. When you wield a hammer, every problem is a nail, but I wield a shovel... and I am not immune to digs. Even towards myself.
I see and appreciate your angle. Even Admin's.

Flaming is flaming but politics are the inherent questions of life itself.

Am I chat gpt AI? Maybe I am Hal 9000? I may not always agree with you but I will challenge you and that is worth far more.

Ecclesiastes 7:5: It is better to be rebuked by the wise than to be rejoiced by fools.

We are made sharper through course discourse than dull blunts.

I.e. Anyone who agrees with you isn't your enemy but they aren't doing you any fucking favors neither.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Are you extra salty today because of Taylor Swift winning the Time Magazine Person of the Year, Vs. Trump never making it?
Magazines? Bygone eras. Seems a familiar territory to your troglodytic self. On the plus side as a trog, you do indeed have a spine! Like Magazines.

Except you are NOT a page turner, you boring spastic.

Throw another utube clip? lulz

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Am I chat gpt AI? Maybe I am Hal 9000? I may not always agree with you but I will challenge you
When is that going to happen?

Anyone who agrees with you isn't your enemy
...and yet I find it very suspicious when they do. (looksnervouslythiswayandthat smiley)

but politics are the inherent questions of life itself
No it aren't ya retar....Damn - I really got to stop insulting the retards.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Magazines? Bygone eras. Seems a familiar territory to your troglodytic self. On the plus side as a trog, you do indeed have a spine! Like Magazines.

Except you are NOT a page turner, you boring spastic.

Throw another utube clip? lulz
So why does a magazine cover cause conservatives to lose their shit?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
That'll be $50, in advance.
B8ccGFY.jpeg

Waaaah they're being mean to my Larp and Savior! waaaah!