bakerboy

always about lesbian slaves
Site Supporter
the inevitable future of Gaza

eagle-parking-lot-safety-products-blog-web.jpg

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Let's please remember which people were dancing and cheering when the airliners crashed into the towers.
ISIS.. And Isreal and the US made and control ISIS, but thanx for coming out.. seems you like being brainwashed

So ya let's remember

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Umm, so exactly what is your main news source. Please don't say thefp.com.
Do your research

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

these Zionists arent even Jews they are an old Turkic kingdom sect that took their reign as head of isrealhell

TranslateHate_Web-khazars-InLine-300.png

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Miss BigWheel keep on burnin
Oh duh x- girl keep on squirmin

Oh yeah spokin on duh drahvweeey.

..but let's play the better version:

..or..

Just how big of a Joo fucking fool are you ?
are you all pissed because you’ve been exposed as an old fucking idiot ? Was it really an accident? Did the highly advanced drone that can see a fucking fly on a windshield mistake THREE rooftop signs reading WORLD FOOD KITCHEN which everybody knows is code word for terrorists LOL. You stupid fucking goof AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
They're more polite than he deserves.
I'd be chucking anything that wasn't nailed down at him until either he ran away or they dragged me out of the room.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
They're more polite than he deserves.
I'd be chucking anything that wasn't nailed down at him until either he ran away or they dragged me out of the room.
But like all good shitshows they stuck around to watch.. the eclipse will usher in his day of reckoning

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
I hope one day Iran surprises the world by actually having a far along nuclear program and just levels Israel in a beautiful total lightning strike.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Ordinary everyday Muslin terrorists taking the A Train to the West to kill heretics or just normal white people.

It's the banality of evil all over again!

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
It's better than when I saw my grandpa's penis and I was like yeah nigga I"MMA be hung too one day! I was like 4.