bakerboy

always about lesbian slaves
Site Supporter
Time to call the " mighty eighth" and it will be done in the day

8th-air-force_15.jpg

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Your political beliefs or personal feelings don't matter on this subject because there's only one undeniable reason that the USA must never let Israel fall - it is our geographic toehold in that region, and it's as far East as we can permanently and legally establish a military presence. Religious matters in Israel carry a lot of weight as well. America must support Israel 100% no matter what...

SSS
- I was in the Army.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Your political beliefs or personal feelings don't matter on this subject because there's only one undeniable reason that the USA must never let Israel fall - it is our geographic toehold in that region, and it's as far East as we can permanently and legally establish a military presence. Religious matters in Israel carry a lot of weight as well. America must support Israel 100% no matter what...

SSS
- I was in the Army.

And who said we are entitled to "a toehold" in that region?

Us?
Yeah good okay.

Like it or not the days of 'Murican imperialism are coming to an end and not a moment too soon. We've been the biggest terrorist organization, destabilizing factor, and economic arsonist for the insurance money for way too long. We've more than earned an ignominious fall from power and I hope the world never lets us into a position to pull that shit ever again.

Fuck Israel, Fuck 'Murican hegemony, and Fuck unipolarity itself.
The future is cooperative, not competitive. Cope.

G_47
- USAF

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

SSS
- I was in the Army.

Why do we need to control what's happening in the ME?

Who are we to tell everyone how to live?

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter

Earl, minerals, shipping lanes, Same as why Taiwan is important and China Sea. It's just economics. You see this shit uncooperative muzzies pull with suez canal and the straits. They need to be kept in line since they don't know how to act like civilized humans.

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
You sound upset about the undeniable truth I just explained. Israel cannot get swallowed for America's best interests, including all the rich American Jews here who feel very strongly about holding Jeruselum. Israel is our top priority, not Ukraine or our Southernmost borders (TX and FL), which are both being peacefully reclaimed by people who look like they were actually there for centuries before the Spanish arrived...

SSS
- Clean the shit between your toes out.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Earl, minerals, shipping lanes, Same as why Taiwan is important and China Sea. It's just economics. You see this shit uncooperative muzzies pull with suez canal and the straits. They need to be kept in line since they don't know how to act like civilized humans.

Thank you for acknowledging that we are imperialists.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Israel is doomed.

Whatever leeway the international community felt they deserved after WW2 has been squandered and poisoned by Israel's own actions. Things will never be the same and Israel's only responses, the only reactions it has in its toolkit, are to militarily attack other nations in that region and nakedly flex its influences over 'Murican society.

Neither are going to be enough and will in fact ultimately hasten its downfall.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Thank you for acknowledging that we are imperialists.
Personally, I would prefer the US be self sufficient. I have said how many times that we should have divested ourselves of interests there going back to 1991, however, being the corporatocracy that we are (thanks conservatards), until we do, then I have no problem in protecting self interest when muslim dicks threaten it. I also have no problem opposing radical conservatism (as I say - the two worst cases being MAGA and islam) wherever/whenever it tries to assert itself. Fucking around with safe passage through shipping lanes, piracy, it's what moozies do. When they get uppity, I'm all for putting them in their place - which should be one of economic cooperation for the benefit of all, but nooooooo.

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter

Because we should, that's why.

We're not telling anyone there how to live their lives; we're just there, permanently, and will do whatever we need to do in order to keep things the way they are or even expand that territory soon like Russia's doing...

SSS
- I'm now convinced you're an illegal alien.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Because we should, that's why.

We're not telling anyone there how to live their lives; we're just there, permanently, and will do whatever we need to do in order to keep the way things are, or even expand like Russia's doing...

SSS
- I'm now convinced you're an illegal alien.

I don't care what you believe I am. I know my Texan relatives and ancestors have been there prior to your family. Yep, back when it was still New Spain, before it was even "Mexico", SSS.

In my book, YOU and yours, are the aliens.

Last edited:

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
In China they speak Chinese.
In Russia they speak Russian.
In France they speak French.
In Spain they speak Spanish.
In Mexico they speak Spanish.
In America we speak English.

Your helpless ancestors in both South and North America got permanently trampled by European countries and can never do anything about it. The desert dwellers can't either...

SSS
- Truthsayer.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In China they speak Chinese.
In Russia they speak Russian.
In France they speak French.
In Spain they speak Spanish.
In Mexico they speak Spanish.
In America we speak English.

Your helpless ancestors in both South and North America got permanently trampled by European countries and can never do anything about it. The desert dwellers can't either...

SSS
- Truthsayer.

Your ancestors didn't trample anyone. You brought your filthy diseases that killed 80-90% of natives.

And asshat, my ancestors were also European. This is why you're a racist...the spicy Europeans just aren't white enough for you, are they?

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Your ancestors didn't trample anyone.

Every long-established country in Western Europe has trampled each other at one time or another, more than once. None were able to hold the conquered lands permanently like they effortlessly did in the New World where your ancestors all quickly surrendered.

This is why you're a racist...the spicy Europeans just aren't white enough for you, are they?

Correct. Spanish women have dark brown hair, eyes, and nipples like the rest of you brown pushovers. You freaks even have hair all over your arms and untamable matted bushes circling your assholes.

Here's something else - when women from every ethnicity get nose jobs, what do they want them to look like once the swelling goes away? Wider, like black noses? Hunky and hooked like Indian women and other brown races in the general area? Asian noses? Ask any of the Jacksons...

SSS
- Have you ever wanted to get one because you know how pretty and perfect white noses are?

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
I also have no problem opposing radical conservatism

President Biden publicly announced we've got Israel's back 100%. That means America really does and won't back down for any reasons, threats, etc.

I was in the Army under Clinton and never worried about shit. Dems aren't gung-ho like Hawks are - the Bush family is a perfect example - but even they publicly announced our country's undying loyalty to Israel. It's all or nothing for us there no matter how you personally feel about it...

SSS
- Mexican-American soldiers will be doing to Arabs what Europeans did to their lineage.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Every long-established country in Western Europe has trampled each other at one time or another, more than once. None were able to hold the conquered lands permanently like they effortlessly did in the New World where your ancestors all quickly surrendered.

Correct. Spanish women have dark brown hair, eyes, and nipples like the rest of you brown pushovers. You freaks even have hair all over your arms and untamable matted bushes circling your assholes.

Here's something else - when women from every ethnicity get nose jobs, what do they want them to look like once the swelling goes away? Wider, like black noses? Hunky and hooked like Indian women and other brown races in the general area? Asian noses? Ask any of the Jacksons...

SSS
- Have you ever wanted to get one because you know how pretty and perfect white noses are?

I don't know how many beasts you've fucked in your drunken binges, but I can't relate to whatever gorilla you've banged.