DOJ says Fuck Texas! LMFAO

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And I say fuck all ya'll trying to do an end run around federal law. Your fascism isn't going to fly. Fuckers.

WASHINGTON – The Department of Justice announced Monday it would protect people's access to abortion in Texas despite a new state law that bans the procedure after about six weeks of pregnancy.

Attorney General Merrick Garland issued a statement saying that the agency would "continue to protect those seeking to obtain or provide reproductive health services pursuant to our criminal and civil enforcement" of a law known as the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You fascists are going to be whinging and wailing when you learn that Texas can't get away with this shit. And, with any luck, the Supreme Court will be packed as a result of this bullshit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Abortion isnt "federal law". Roe is a DECISION not a law.

Look at Lotus, wanting the federal government to impose on States and calling OTHER people fascists.

Do you guys even know what fascism IS? Because centralizing everything is fascist and authoritarian. The DOJ are being authoritarian and saying "Nope! We dont care what the people of TX want! They have to do what WE say!" that is literally FASCIST.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You fascists are going to be whinging and wailing when you learn that Texas can't get away with this shit. And, with any luck, the Supreme Court will be packed as a result of this bullshit.

Right so you want to force the people of TX to have laws the people dont want.

And you think other people are authoritarian.

So every damn state in the country HAS to do what the LEFT wants. Or we are "fascist". Every state must protect progressive values or THEY are the fascists.

So even though more than half the country wants abortion at least regulated.....everyone HAS to bow down to leftwing factually FALSE opinions.

So according to YOU, the people of TX have no rights to have a state government and community that reflects THEIR values, they have to have YOUR values imposed on them. You are literally anti Democracy, anti state rights, and you want to see the federal government step in and force the people to have your kind of state government.

But......THEY are the fascists. Right.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And I say fuck all ya'll trying to do an end run around federal law. Your fascism isn't going to fly. Fuckers.

WASHINGTON – The Department of Justice announced Monday it would protect people's access to abortion in Texas despite a new state law that bans the procedure after about six weeks of pregnancy.

Attorney General Merrick Garland issued a statement saying that the agency would "continue to protect those seeking to obtain or provide reproductive health services pursuant to our criminal and civil enforcement" of a law known as the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act.

so u moved 2 portugal so u can whine about texas?

imo, not healthy or happy

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"The department will provide support from federal law enforcement when an abortion clinic or reproductive health center is under attack," Garland said. "We have reached out to U.S. Attorneys’ Offices and FBI field offices in Texas and across the country to discuss our enforcement authorities."

So basically the abortion lobby has bought government officials and they are gonna do their best to keep the millions flowing in under the mask of "abortion rights"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The lefties here want every state the country ran the way they want it ran. Or else those states are "fascists"

Ironic AF.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The department will provide support from federal law enforcement when an abortion clinic or reproductive health center is under attack," Garland said. "We have reached out to U.S. Attorneys’ Offices and FBI field offices in Texas and across the country to discuss our enforcement authorities."

So basically the abortion lobby has bought government officials and they are gonna do their best to keep the millions flowing in under the mask of "abortion rights"

Texas should mobilize the Guard for both the border and abortion clinics doing the wrong thing.. State's rights! yo

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
liberals cant be taught, they can only be defeated. You stupid cunts should have conceeded on murdering children who have fully developed faces and limbs. Sick murdering fucks!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The department will provide support from federal law enforcement when an abortion clinic or reproductive health center is under attack," Garland said. "We have reached out to U.S. Attorneys’ Offices and FBI field offices in Texas and across the country to discuss our enforcement authorities."

Texas should mobilize the Guard for both the border and abortion clinics doing the wrong thing.. State's rights! yo

The lefts closed minded dogma and total ignorance of what fascism and authoritarianism IS in reality is going to result in an authoritarian regime in America. And the left will be cheering it on as "progress" just exactly like the people did in every other country where an authoritarian regime rose.

And they refuse to hear a word.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The lefties here want every state the country ran the way they want it ran. Or else those states are "fascists"

Ironic AF.
i know what u mean, i just lol at most of it while hanging out with like minded ppl

until election day :)

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

The lefts closed minded dogma and total ignorance of what fascism and authoritarianism IS in reality is going to result in an authoritarian regime in America. And the left will be cheering it on as "progress" just exactly like the people did in every other country where an authoritarian regime rose.

Welcome to Victoria Australia... home of despotic cocksuckers and the idiotic people cheering them on.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I like it when you’re potty-mouth! :LOL3:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck off. I pay taxes in the US and did so all my life. My kids and other family and loved ones live in the US. I didn't sever ties because I moved. Grow a brain, twat.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I like it when you’re potty-mouth! :LOL3:

I'd like to drop a steamy dump in her potty mouth...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Mexico's supreme court unanimously agree that abortion cannot be considered a crime, no matter what law one of their states comes up with. The US Supremes should take a lesson.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ironic AF.
i know what u mean, i just lol at most of it while hanging out with like minded ppl

until election day :)

No wonder your brain stays so small and confused.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Fuck off. I pay taxes in the US and did so all my life. My kids and other family and loved ones live in the US. I didn't sever ties because I moved. Grow a brain, twat.
Do they live in Texas?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Welcome to Victoria Australia... home of despotic cocksuckers and the idiotic people cheering them on.

If it continues to go down like it always has throughout history, the next step is them knowing they are authoritarian and the government is authoritarian.....but they'll justify it as a "good" authoritarianism because it's for the....
Drumroll......"greater good".

To stop suffering. What kind of heartless monster doesnt want to STOP the suffering of others?

And by the time they realize what they helped bring upon us all.....we will not have ANY rights. We may not even have our guns. No right to protest because opposing the government will be "domestic terror"(we already that foundation built. The insurrection narrative and people who trespassed on the Capitol being in jail for months, being put in solitary)

It's just all bad. I see the Biden approval rating dropping. So we may get a break....but if we dont push back HARD for state rights and election security and holding our elected officials to the fire HARD, we may as well give up on a 1st world liberal democracy.

We NEED to make sure people are much better educated going forward on how our country works. What fascism is. Fuck....human development in utero. State rights and federal tyranny.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Do they live in Texas?

I dont think our resident legit fascist understands why THAT is important.

The left wants a centralized country where state rights are not a thing and their one sided "America" imposes on everyone.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Do they live in Texas?

The left wants a centralized country where state rights are not a thing and their one sided "America" imposes on everyone.

Are you calling me a fascist? Hey, pot/kettle Dove! You're nothing if not predictable. LMAO.

Texas is irrelevant. They are trying to bypass and undermine federal, settled law.

Fuck Texas.

And fuck you, fascist child hater.

When was the last time someone came for your guns? You morons have been wailing about that for decades.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Do they live in Texas?

Are you calling me a fascist? Hey, pot/kettle Dove! You're nothing if not predictable. LMAO.

Texas is irrelevant. They are trying to bypass and undermine federal, settled law.

Fuck Texas.

And fuck you, fascist child hater.

Nice Pee-Wee there, you fascist pig.