DOJ says Fuck Texas! LMFAO

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@LotusBud what did u teach in a trailer park, lotus? such potty mouth indeed

Potty mouths aren't such a big deal
And I say fuck all ya'll trying to do an end run around federal law. Your fascism isn't going to fly. Fuckers.

WASHINGTON – The Department of Justice announced Monday it would protect people's access to abortion in Texas despite a new state law that bans the procedure after about six weeks of pregnancy.

Attorney General Merrick Garland issued a statement saying that the agency would "continue to protect those seeking to obtain or provide reproductive health services pursuant to our criminal and civil enforcement" of a law known as the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I like it when you’re potty-mouth! :LOL3:

I'd like to drop a steamy dump in her potty mouth...

Isn't it enough that you're dropping steamy dumps in almost every thread in here, that should be enough to get your rocks off?
Oi...FT is missing it’s transvestite! And take @Blurt with you.

What is this "Oi" shit anyway? Absolutely atrocious. Don't do that, it's god awful.
Why pardon me for trying to emphasise and encapsulate some sternnessness ffs!

It's the sound of "Oi" that is atrocious. Find something else. Now!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
And I say fuck all ya'll trying to do an end run around federal law. Your fascism isn't going to fly. Fuckers.

WASHINGTON – The Department of Justice announced Monday it would protect people's access to abortion in Texas despite a new state law that bans the procedure after about six weeks of pregnancy.

Attorney General Merrick Garland issued a statement saying that the agency would "continue to protect those seeking to obtain or provide reproductive health services pursuant to our criminal and civil enforcement" of a law known as the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act.

so u moved 2 portugal so u can whine about texas?

imo, not healthy or happy

Fuck off. I pay taxes in the US and did so all my life. My kids and other family and loved ones live in the US. I didn't sever ties because I moved. Grow a brain, twat.
Do they live in Texas?

I dont think our resident legit fascist understands why THAT is important.

The left wants a centralized country where state rights are not a thing and their one sided "America" imposes on everyone.

Are you calling me a fascist? Hey, pot/kettle Dove! You're nothing if not predictable. LMAO.

Texas is irrelevant. They are trying to bypass and undermine federal, settled law.

Fuck Texas.

And fuck you, fascist child hater.

Nice Pee-Wee there, you fascist pig.

Fascism: Exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control.

Yeah, YOU guys want to control women. Pro-choice is the opposite. We leave it up to the woman. Get an abortion if you need one. Don't get one if you are opposed. YOUR choice. The opposite of dictatorial control.

Dummies.
I disagree. If you’re pregnant with my child and you’re longer than 6 weeks, and then go behind my back thinking that’s it’s solely your choice and terminate, with “half” my child in you...I’ll nail you to a post!

While you're sniffing your boyfriend's mask?
You’re really trying to push my buttons with that one Bottom!? Why don’t you be a sport and join the Mayhem player’s list? C’mon...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck off. I pay taxes in the US and did so all my life. My kids and other family and loved ones live in the US. I didn't sever ties because I moved. Grow a brain, twat.
Do they live in Texas?

The left wants a centralized country where state rights are not a thing and their one sided "America" imposes on everyone.

Are you calling me a fascist? Hey, pot/kettle Dove! You're nothing if not predictable. LMAO.

Texas is irrelevant. They are trying to bypass and undermine federal, settled law.

Fuck Texas.

When was the last time someone came for your guns? You morons have been wailing about that for decades.

^ look at that rage

what a spectacle

Yeah they freak out.

She does shit like that and wonders why people hate the left.

That post right there is why. They spew HATE because they want to control the entire country AND the narrative.

:Whaaa:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Do they live in Texas?

Fuck Texas.

When was the last time someone came for your guns? You morons have been wailing about that for decades.

^ look at that rage

what a spectacle

If you're a person with a functioning brain and you take Dove at face value, rage wouldn't be an extreme response. I know she's a twat, so she can go fuck herself with her rants.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Isn't it enough that you're dropping steamy dumps in almost every thread in here, that should be enough to get your rocks off?

What is this "Oi" shit anyway? Absolutely atrocious. Don't do that, it's god awful.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Are you ok?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I will not click on that link. I might have to go blow my brains out if I do.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sorry... would it be more palatable if I poured a litre of Belle Delphine's skanky bath water down your adoring gullet?

You should apologize for each and every one of your goddamn stupid posts.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Nonleftwing tax payers who pay in TX are NOT allowed to pass bills leftwingers dont like. And THEIR gives THEM authority over you....your taxes are just to fund leftwing shit.

WTF are you talking about?

Really? You really dont know?

So you are worked up about what the people of TX decided and you feel entitled to dictate to TX because you pay American taxes. Right?

Can we get you to understand the difference between the terms "condemning" and "dictating"? Where has anyone "dictated" to the people of Texas?

It's the Texas shitkickers that are dictating to all women.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sorry... would it be more palatable if I poured a litre of Belle Delphine's skanky bath water down your adoring gullet?

Retard word salad at best.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Are you ok?
Do you want to hang with the “cool people” now?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You’re taking hormone therapy ain’t you?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you ok?
Do you want to hang with the “cool people” now?

"Cool people", what are you 14?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You should untuck your junk and wear male underwear, but I'm not holding me breath on that one...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
forget texas and abortion, lets get back 2 how slo joes ineptitude killed americans in afghanistan

I can see why you'd want to go there. However, right wingers don't give AF about Afghanistan either. It's just s 2x4 to beat on Biden. At least your post is honest about that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Do they live in Texas?

Fuck Texas.

Yes I am....and NO, Lotus. I am NOT a facist.

I am the one defending STATE rights. YOU are the one who wants centralization. That is what fascism IS. You are throwing a FASCIST fit....because the PEOPLE of TX decided a law that YOU want the federal government to impose on. That is what fascism IS. You are taking like a true authoritarian saying the states need to bow to the federal government.

So the PEOPLE have no voice.

Stop using words you dont know the meaning of. And abortion is not a fuckinv law.

You have A LOT of opinions on this....and NONE of them involve facts.

You want the federal government to stomp on the state AND the people to impose YOUR values on them.

How does leaving you free to choose an abortion or not impose anything on you? Outlawing abortion is the very definition of imposing your will on someone else.

Imma call you Backwards Ass Dove.

Well really try to listen because this is why.

Because you are saying "free to chose" regarding KILLING a HUMAN BEING. THAT is what this is ABOUT.

And also again, about choice? Lotus you yourself stick to false info. Let me give you a very common real life example.

A woman goes into a clinic to get information about her options. That information contains bad, glossed over info about pregnancy. It called the fetal human "pregnancy tissue" and "uterine contents". She is told "it's not very developed". None of this is valid medical information and....its not true. Its misleading. They literally use deceptive language and manipulation techniques to SELL the abortion.

Now do you think that's okay? To make a FREE choice, you need ACCURATE info. Otherwise you are not making a free choice. You were manipulated to make another choice someone else wants you to make. It's not informed consent.

Because when those women find out the truth? Oh man. Also women are not given info for outreaches that will help them. When women go in on information day....they a deceptive brochure on abortion that doesnt even include risk and if they ask about adoption or outreaches to help them... they get nothing. The clinics tell them "they dont know".

Also more women are pressured/coerced by the father and even many time her own father who uses abortion to not taint their good look with a teen pregnancy.

Rape victims get drug in by rapists, clinics won't report it.

This is not freedom to chose. This warfare on a vulnerable woman.

And its killing a human being. We should not be able to do that.

You guys ignore all this stuff and repeat the same crap from the 60s....we have advanced a lot. We know more.

The people of TX are taking that knowledge and changing their laws to reflect them. They should have the liberty to do that. Its their state. They pay taxes. They have all kinds of help for these women. They want to move past barbaric procedures.

You want the federal government to dictate them.

The women of TX are the ones behind this. You are not defending TX women. You are spitting on them.

They dont HAVE to ignore the facts of abortion just because PROGRESSIVES do.

How do you NOT see how you are imposing your values?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You should untuck your junk and wear male underwear, but I'm not holding me breath on that one...

Totally more American than I am. :GiggleBitch:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Do they live in Texas?

Fuck Texas.

Yes I am....and NO, Lotus. I am NOT a facist.

I am the one defending STATE rights. YOU are the one who wants centralization. That is what fascism IS. You are throwing a FASCIST fit....because the PEOPLE of TX decided a law that YOU want the federal government to impose on. That is what fascism IS. You are taking like a true authoritarian saying the states need to bow to the federal government.

So the PEOPLE have no voice.

Stop using words you dont know the meaning of. And abortion is not a fuckinv law.

You have A LOT of opinions on this....and NONE of them involve facts.

You want the federal government to stomp on the state AND the people to impose YOUR values on them.

How does leaving you free to choose an abortion or not impose anything on you? Outlawing abortion is the very definition of imposing your will on someone else.

Imma call you Backwards Ass Dove.

Well really try to listen because this is why.

Because you are saying "free to chose" regarding KILLING a HUMAN BEING. THAT is what this is ABOUT.

And also again, about choice? Lotus you yourself stick to false info. Let me give you a very common real life example.

A woman goes into a clinic to get information about her options. That information contains bad, glossed over info about pregnancy. It called the fetal human "pregnancy tissue" and "uterine contents". She is told "it's not very developed". None of this is valid medical information and....its not true. Its misleading. They literally use deceptive language and manipulation techniques to SELL the abortion.

Now do you think that's okay?

Because when those women find out the truth? Oh man. Also women are not given info for outreaches that will help them. When women go in on information day....they a deceptive brochure on abortion that doesnt even include risk and if they ask about adoption or outreaches to help them... they get nothing. The clinics tell them "they dont know".

Also more women are pressured/coerced by the father and even many time her own father who uses abortion to not taint their good look with a teen pregnancy.

Rape victims get drug in by rapists, clinics won't report it.

This is not freedom to chose. This warfare on a vulnerable woman.

And its killing a human being. We should not be able to do that.

You guys ignore all this stuff and repeat the same crap from the 60s....we have advanced a lot. We know more.

The people of TX are taking that knowledge and changing their laws to reflect them. They should have the liberty to do that. Its their state. They pay taxes. They have all kinds of help for these women. They want to move past barbaric procedures.

You want the federal government to dictate them.

The women of TX are the ones behind this.

TLNOR

Too long no one read.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
forget texas and abortion, lets get back 2 how slo joes ineptitude killed americans in afghanistan

I can see why you'd want to go there. However, right wingers don't give AF about Afghanistan either. It's just s 2x4 to beat on Biden. At least your post is honest about that.
No we fucking do...because of your idiot Talibiden, we have to now accommodate for more refugees ffs!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Totally more American than I am. :GiggleBitch:

Affirmative, Mulerider....the pattern is open.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No we fucking do...because of your idiot Talibiden, we have to now accommodate for more refugees ffs!

Everyone has to accommodate more refugees. It's why we should think about the wars we get into before we invade. How much money, lives and future upheaval will this war cost?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Do you enjoy it when Lotus breaks her foot off in your ass?
like thats gonna ever happen.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Do you enjoy it when Lotus breaks her foot off in your ass?
like thats gonna ever happen.

Jealous?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Everyone has to accommodate more refugees. It's why we should think about the wars we get into before we invade. How much money, lives and future upheaval will this war cost?

Fuck your refugees, Beaner...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Mexico's supreme court unanimously agree that abortion cannot be considered a crime, no matter what law one of their states comes up with. The US Supremes should take a lesson.

fuk mexico. its a shithole!
Yeah we should model after mexico. Meanwhile they're the ones lining up at our border to get in

Lotus and Silly are a fucking joke

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When I got an abortion at 10 weeks I was told it was "nothing yet". They turned the ultrasound so i couldnt see it and told me "aahh there ain't nothing to see yet anyway".

So whose fucking choice did I make? I wasnt given any facts. In fact....facts were hidden...actively. It sure the fuck wasnt MY choice because I didnt have all the info needed to make MY choice. This happens all the fucking time.

I wasnt told all my options and what help I could get.

I was told it was "nothing yet" and rushed through. Like thousands....and thousands of others.

It's another form of rape. Its fucking "medical rape"

If I had known the truth? I would NOT have done it.

So if you leftists really fucking CARED about choice? You would at least make sure these places were giving women a real one. That they had access to all the correct info. To all the possible help.

You wouldn't actively fight against that like the left does. You do fight against it. And you dont listen to anyone. Its your way and fuck everyone else and fuck women who aren't grateful for that plate of fucking shit with sugar on it.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
When I got an abortion at 10 weeks I was told it was "nothing yet". They turned the ultrasound so i couldnt see it and told me "aahh there ain't nothing to see yet anyway".

So whose fucking choice did I make? I wasnt given any facts. In fact....facts were hidden...actively. It sure the fuck wasnt MY choice because I didnt have all the info needed to make MY choice. This happens all the fucking time.

I wasnt told all my options and what help I could get.

I was told it was "nothing yet" and rushed through. Like thousands....and thousands of others.

It's another form of rape. Its fucking "medical rape"

If I had known the truth? I would NOT have done it.

So if you leftists really fucking CARED about choice? You would at least make sure these places were giving women a real one. That had access to all the correct info. To all the possible help.

You wouldn't actively fight against that. You guys do though. And you dont listen to anyone. Its your way and fuck everyone else and fuck women who aren't grateful for that plate of fucking shit with sugar on it.

Why is it that other women have to be denied their own choice because you got yourself into a position that you needed an abortion?