DOJ says Fuck Texas! LMFAO

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
When I got an abortion at 10 weeks I was told it was "nothing yet". They turned the ultrasound so i couldnt see it and told me "aahh there ain't nothing to see yet anyway".

So whose fucking choice did I make? I wasnt given any facts. In fact....facts were hidden...actively. It sure the fuck wasnt MY choice because I didnt have all the info needed to make MY choice. This happens all the fucking time.

I wasnt told all my options and what help I could get.

I was told it was "nothing yet" and rushed through. Like thousands....and thousands of others.

It's another form of rape. Its fucking "medical rape"

If I had known the truth? I would NOT have done it.

So if you leftists really fucking CARED about choice? You would at least make sure these places were giving women a real one. That had access to all the correct info. To all the possible help.

You wouldn't actively fight against that. You guys do though. And you dont listen to anyone. Its your way and fuck everyone else and fuck women who aren't grateful for that plate of fucking shit with sugar on it.

Why is it that other women have to be denied their own choice because you got yourself into a position that you needed an abortion?
why cant you just choke on a cheeseburger and fuck off to hell already?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
forget texas and abortion, lets get back 2 how slo joes ineptitude killed americans in afghanistan

I can see why you'd want to go there. However, right wingers don't give AF about Afghanistan either. It's just s 2x4 to beat on Biden. At least your post is honest about that.
all my posts r honest

bidens responsible for dead americans and i hope he gets a bullet on live TV for it

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And I say fuck all ya'll trying to do an end run around federal law. Your fascism isn't going to fly. Fuckers.

WASHINGTON – The Department of Justice announced Monday it would protect people's access to abortion in Texas despite a new state law that bans the procedure after about six weeks of pregnancy.

Attorney General Merrick Garland issued a statement saying that the agency would "continue to protect those seeking to obtain or provide reproductive health services pursuant to our criminal and civil enforcement" of a law known as the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I like it when you’re potty-mouth! :LOL3:

I'd like to drop a steamy dump in her potty mouth...

Isn't it enough that you're dropping steamy dumps in almost every thread in here, that should be enough to get your rocks off?

Sorry... would it be more palatable if I poured a litre of Belle Delphine's skanky bath water down your adoring gullet?

You should apologize for each and every one of your goddamn stupid posts.

You should untuck your junk and wear male underwear, but I'm not holding me breath on that one...

Please provide evidence of the tucking and non-male underwear you mention. You sound like Benzo now.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
When I got an abortion at 10 weeks I was told it was "nothing yet". They turned the ultrasound so i couldnt see it and told me "aahh there ain't nothing to see yet anyway".

So whose fucking choice did I make? I wasnt given any facts. In fact....facts were hidden...actively. It sure the fuck wasnt MY choice because I didnt have all the info needed to make MY choice. This happens all the fucking time.

I was told it was "nothing yet" and rushed through. Like thousands....and thousands of others.

So if you leftists really fucking CARED about choice? You would at least make sure these places were giving women a real one. That had access to all the correct info. To all the possible help.

You wouldn't actively fight against that. You guys do though. And you dont listen to anyone. Its your way and fuck everyone else and fuck women who aren't grateful for that plate of fucking shit with sugar on it.

Why is it that other women have to be denied their own choice because you got yourself into a position that you needed an abortion?

Killing sweet little adorable innocent babies shouldn't be a choice, Child Kill Advocate!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
forget texas and abortion, lets get back 2 how slo joes ineptitude killed americans in afghanistan

I can see why you'd want to go there. However, right wingers don't give AF about Afghanistan either. It's just s 2x4 to beat on Biden. At least your post is honest about that.
all my posts r honest

bidens responsible for dead americans and i hope he gets a bullet on live TV for it
Post of the week.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

all my posts r honest

Okie dokie. I think Trump is responsible for hundreds of thousands and dead Americans and should be boiled in a cauldron for it.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
And I say fuck all ya'll trying to do an end run around federal law. Your fascism isn't going to fly. Fuckers.

WASHINGTON – The Department of Justice announced Monday it would protect people's access to abortion in Texas despite a new state law that bans the procedure after about six weeks of pregnancy.

Attorney General Merrick Garland issued a statement saying that the agency would "continue to protect those seeking to obtain or provide reproductive health services pursuant to our criminal and civil enforcement" of a law known as the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act.

Isn't it enough that you're dropping steamy dumps in almost every thread in here, that should be enough to get your rocks off?

Sorry... would it be more palatable if I poured a litre of Belle Delphine's skanky bath water down your adoring gullet?

You should untuck your junk and wear male underwear, but I'm not holding me breath on that one...

Please provide evidence of the tucking and non-male underwear you mention. You sound like Benzo now.

Don't get your frilly little knickers in a twist!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

all my posts r honest

Okie dokie. I think Trump is responsible for hundreds of thousands and dead Americans and should be boiled in a cauldron for it.
Meanwhile you can't point to a single thing he actually did that cost American lives, Media Parrot.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Killing sweet little adorable innocent babies shouldn't be a choice, Child Kill Advocate!

It is a choice in every civilized country on the planet.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Back peddle noted.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

all my posts r honest

Meanwhile you can't point to a single thing he actually did that cost American lives, Media Parrot.

They are hopelessly trapped in a braindead propaganda loop.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It is a choice in every civilized country on the planet.

So is dropping an atomic bomb on cities full of non-combatants.... but that is ALSO murder, Frijole Guts...

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why on earth is Dovey blogging again? Her text walls could complete Trump's unfinished border fence.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

all my posts r honest

They are hopelessly trapped in a braindead propaganda loop.
Whatever happened to the horse medication story admin and lily were drooling all over the place

Oh, that's right, it was proven to be yet another lie

gullible fuckwits

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Back peddle noted.

You're awfully tender and delicate about discussion over your ladies undergarments, sport...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It's just amazing how Oak will believe anything Rachael Madcow tells her

anything

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

anything

Anything that appeals to their sense of superiority and ghoulishly manufactured ill view of us they will eat up and believe because they want to.

They get angry when their preferred world view gets threatened. They are unreasonable and viscious.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When you scumbag whores pull out fingers, toes, and fully formed faces from your vaginas, you're blatant murderers.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

anything

Anything that appeals to their sense of superiority and ghoulishly manufactured ill view of us they will eat up and believe because they want to.

They get angry when their preferred world view gets threatened.
These miserable leftists couldn't manage to gain superiority over the last shit I took. Fucking retards

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Whatever woman in texas who doesn't like the polices in Texas can move the fuck out

Can the woman in Afghanistan whom Joe Talibiden left to rot under the rule of prehistoric fanatics do the same?

Well then there's something for you to put all your righteous indignation into, Lotus. You fucking slackjawed looney

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

all my posts r honest

trumps on a golf course not worrying about snipers. unlike hidin' biden.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

all my posts r honest

He's on a golf course and they STILL cry about him 24/7

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

all my posts r honest

Yeah us "leftists" don't generally try to assassinate people we disagree with.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

all my posts r honest

Not so. You assholes get owned on that lie every time you tell it. Most assassins are leftists.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

all my posts r honest

he is the greatest troll that ever lived, the true GOAT

good president too, one of the best

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There were 4 presidential assassins whose politics we know who actually assassinated a president. John Wilkes Booth-Democrat (President Lincoln), Charles Guiteau-Communist (President Garfield), Leon Czolgosz, liberal anarchist (President McKinley), Lee Harvey Oswald, communist (President Kennedy).

There were also 7 failed presidential assassinations whose politics we know and were also liberals. You can read them in the article.

The only such person whose ideology seemed to come from the ‘right’ was Francisco Martin Duran. He claimed incitement by a conservative talk show host but he had a clear break with reality feeling he was saving the world from aliens.

The current attempt at our president’s life is a ricin laced envelope that was addressed to the president. The perpetrator is a liberal.

Bet you won’t see this on the evening news with Brian Williams.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

all my posts r honest

Not so. You assholes get owned on that lie every time you tell it. Most assassins are leftists.

Name one. Reagan's would be assassin was some Jodie Foster fanatical incel. They hadn't given themselves a pet name yet.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

all my posts r honest

Name one. Reagan's would be assassin was some Jodie Foster fanatical incel. They hadn't given themselves a pet name yet.

John Wilkes Booth was an advocate of Black oppression like you. He wasn't a "leftist", crap heap.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

all my posts r honest

:Whatevr3:
600k dead people on his watch. Fantastic!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

all my posts r honest

:Whatevr3:
600k dead people on his watch. Fantastic!
4 million dead across the world, idiot.

And last I heard you pigs squealing that people are still Dying under Talibiden's magical watch