DOJ says Fuck Texas! LMFAO

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And I say fuck all ya'll trying to do an end run around federal law. Your fascism isn't going to fly. Fuckers.

WASHINGTON – The Department of Justice announced Monday it would protect people's access to abortion in Texas despite a new state law that bans the procedure after about six weeks of pregnancy.

Attorney General Merrick Garland issued a statement saying that the agency would "continue to protect those seeking to obtain or provide reproductive health services pursuant to our criminal and civil enforcement" of a law known as the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I like it when you’re potty-mouth! :LOL3:

Do you enjoy it when Lotus breaks her foot off in your ass?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And I say fuck all ya'll trying to do an end run around federal law. Your fascism isn't going to fly. Fuckers.

WASHINGTON – The Department of Justice announced Monday it would protect people's access to abortion in Texas despite a new state law that bans the procedure after about six weeks of pregnancy.

Attorney General Merrick Garland issued a statement saying that the agency would "continue to protect those seeking to obtain or provide reproductive health services pursuant to our criminal and civil enforcement" of a law known as the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act.

so u moved 2 portugal so u can whine about texas?

imo, not healthy or happy

Fuck off. I pay taxes in the US and did so all my life. My kids and other family and loved ones live in the US. I didn't sever ties because I moved. Grow a brain, twat.
Do they live in Texas?

I dont think our resident legit fascist understands why THAT is important.

The left wants a centralized country where state rights are not a thing and their one sided "America" imposes on everyone.

Are you calling me a fascist? Hey, pot/kettle Dove! You're nothing if not predictable. LMAO.

Texas is irrelevant. They are trying to bypass and undermine federal, settled law.

Fuck Texas.

And fuck you, fascist child hater.

Yes I am....and NO, Lotus. I am NOT a facist.

I am the one defending STATE rights. YOU are the one who wants centralization. That is what fascism IS. You are throwing a FASCIST fit....because the PEOPLE of TX decided a law that YOU want the federal government to impose on. That is what fascism IS. You are taking like a true authoritarian saying the states need to bow to the federal government.

So the PEOPLE have no voice.

Stop using words you dont know the meaning of. And abortion is not a fuckinv law.

You have A LOT of opinions on this....and NONE of them involve facts.

You want the federal government to stomp on the state AND the people to impose YOUR values on them.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Fuck off. I pay taxes in the US and did so all my life. My kids and other family and loved ones live in the US. I didn't sever ties because I moved. Grow a brain, twat.
Do they live in Texas?

The left wants a centralized country where state rights are not a thing and their one sided "America" imposes on everyone.

Are you calling me a fascist? Hey, pot/kettle Dove! You're nothing if not predictable. LMAO.

Texas is irrelevant. They are trying to bypass and undermine federal, settled law.

Fuck Texas.

When was the last time someone came for your guns? You morons have been wailing about that for decades.
you butcher babies and she's the child hater?

odd

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Shut up you little shit...adult business here!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well, I wouldn't say I break it off, or break it at all. It's quite strong. But it sure has made some inroads up that ass!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Well, I wouldn't say I break it off, or break it at all. It's quite strong. But it sure has made some inroads up that ass!

Middle aged Leftists always have meaty cankles... with lots of sweat encrusted leg hairs...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It’s lovely to dream innit? :Awesomeness:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Middle aged Leftists always have meaty cankles... with lots of sweat encrusted leg hairs...
Cankles!!! I haven’t heard that one in a while! Lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Do they live in Texas?

Fuck Texas.

When was the last time someone came for your guns? You morons have been wailing about that for decades.
you butcher babies and she's the child hater?

odd

Come on Big.

If you REALLY cared about children, you would also allow them to be brutalized in the womb for corporate profit before they even grew enough to fight back.

People are just property you know.

Just like if you love liberal democracy.....you'll fight to make sure no other party or any states will ruin it by actually participating. If you love democracy, you know why only leftists can be represented by government. Even in TX.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'd like to drop a steamy dump in her potty mouth...

Isn't it enough that you're dropping steamy dumps in almost every thread in here, that should be enough to get your rocks off?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

laughing.gif

i love when u lose your shit

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Do they live in Texas?

Fuck Texas.

Nice Pee-Wee there, you fascist pig.

Fascism: Exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control.

Yeah, YOU guys want to control women. Pro-choice is the opposite. We leave it up to the woman. Get an abortion if you need one. Don't get one if you are opposed. YOUR choice. The opposite of dictatorial control.

Dummies.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Isn't it enough that you're dropping steamy dumps in almost every thread in here, that should be enough to get your rocks off?
Oi...FT is missing it’s transvestite! And take @Blurt with you.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

laughing.gif

i love when u lose your shit

Okay, Einstein.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Do they live in Texas?

Fuck Texas.

Yeah, YOU guys want to control women. Pro-choice is the opposite. We leave it up to the woman. Get an abortion if you need one. Don't get one if you are opposed. YOUR choice. The opposite of dictatorial control.

Dummies.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Forrest Gump

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Sorry... would it be more palatable if I poured a litre of Belle Delphine's skanky bath water down your adoring gullet?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What is this "Oi" shit anyway? Absolutely atrocious. Don't do that, it's god awful.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nonleftwing tax payers who pay in TX are NOT allowed to pass bills leftwingers dont like. And THEIR gives THEM authority over you....your taxes are just to fund leftwing shit.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Nonleftwing tax payers who pay in TX are NOT allowed to pass bills leftwingers dont like. And THEIR gives THEM authority over you....your taxes are just to fund leftwing shit.

WTF are you talking about?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Do they live in Texas?

Fuck Texas.

Dummies.
I disagree. If you’re pregnant with my child and you’re longer than 6 weeks, and then go behind my back thinking that’s it’s solely your choice and terminate, with “half” my child in you...I’ll nail you to a post!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Do they live in Texas?

Fuck Texas.

Dummies.

Yes. And dont forget centralization.

YOU are the one shrieking bullshit propaganda (you wanna control wimmin!!!) And completely twisting what other people know, and what other people are doing.

The people do NOT have to ignore FACTS about abortion because YOU want it. It has nothing to do with control women and you repeating that even after being told several times what it's about doesnt make it true. It NEVER will.

You dont scream about controling women when abortion is coerced and pushed, and women do it for reasons that could be solved with help.

You don't scream about control as your side intentionally pushes misinformation about human development in the womb and what options ARE available. In fact your people fight AGAINST that. Guess what? That's control.

NOW that the people of TX have fought to pass a law....that reflect the values of the people, that the PEOPLE who PAY TAXES passed.....YOU want to see the federal government over ride and dictate states and the people in them.

THAT is FACISM.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Do they live in Texas?

Fuck Texas.

Dummies.
I disagree. If you’re pregnant with my child and you’re longer than 6 weeks, and then go behind my back thinking that’s it’s solely your choice and terminate, with “half” my child in you...I’ll nail you to a post!

While you're sniffing your boyfriend's mask?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Pure gibberish. She has volumes of it.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Do they live in Texas?

Fuck Texas.

^ look at that rage

what a spectacle

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Really? You really dont know?

So you are worked up about what the people of TX decided and you feel entitled to dictate to TX because you pay American taxes. Right?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

What is this "Oi" shit anyway? Absolutely atrocious. Don't do that, it's god awful.
Why pardon me for trying to emphasise and encapsulate some sternnessness ffs!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Do they live in Texas?

Fuck Texas.

Dummies.

This is about the law and not about the relationship between the couple. That should be something the two parties discuss. But ultimately, it's her choice.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Do they live in Texas?

Fuck Texas.

^ look at that rage

what a spectacle

Yeah they freak out.

She does shit like that and wonders why people hate the left.

That post right there is why. They spew HATE because they want to control the entire country AND the narrative.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Do they live in Texas?

Fuck Texas.

Yes I am....and NO, Lotus. I am NOT a facist.

I am the one defending STATE rights. YOU are the one who wants centralization. That is what fascism IS. You are throwing a FASCIST fit....because the PEOPLE of TX decided a law that YOU want the federal government to impose on. That is what fascism IS. You are taking like a true authoritarian saying the states need to bow to the federal government.

So the PEOPLE have no voice.

Stop using words you dont know the meaning of. And abortion is not a fuckinv law.

You have A LOT of opinions on this....and NONE of them involve facts.

You want the federal government to stomp on the state AND the people to impose YOUR values on them.

How does leaving you free to choose an abortion or not impose anything on you? Outlawing abortion is the very definition of imposing your will on someone else.

Imma call you Backwards Ass Dove.