DOJ says Fuck Texas! LMFAO

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And I say fuck all ya'll trying to do an end run around federal law. Your fascism isn't going to fly. Fuckers.

WASHINGTON – The Department of Justice announced Monday it would protect people's access to abortion in Texas despite a new state law that bans the procedure after about six weeks of pregnancy.

Attorney General Merrick Garland issued a statement saying that the agency would "continue to protect those seeking to obtain or provide reproductive health services pursuant to our criminal and civil enforcement" of a law known as the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I like it when you’re potty-mouth! :LOL3:

I'd like to drop a steamy dump in her potty mouth...

Isn't it enough that you're dropping steamy dumps in almost every thread in here, that should be enough to get your rocks off?

Sorry... would it be more palatable if I poured a litre of Belle Delphine's skanky bath water down your adoring gullet?

You should apologize for each and every one of your goddamn stupid posts.

You should untuck your junk and wear male underwear, but I'm not holding me breath on that one...

Please provide evidence of the tucking and non-male underwear you mention. You sound like Benzo now.

Don't get your frilly little knickers in a twist!

Back peddle noted.

You're awfully tender and delicate about discussion over your ladies undergarments, sport...

What are these things you're referring to? You're drunk, right?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
forget texas and abortion, lets get back 2 how slo joes ineptitude killed americans in afghanistan

I can see why you'd want to go there. However, right wingers don't give AF about Afghanistan either. It's just s 2x4 to beat on Biden. At least your post is honest about that.
all my posts r honest

bidens responsible for dead americans and i hope he gets a bullet on live TV for it

Okie dokie. I think Trump is responsible for hundreds of thousands and dead Americans and should be boiled in a cauldron for it.
trumps on a golf course not worrying about snipers. unlike hidin' biden.

Yeah us "leftists" don't generally try to assassinate people we disagree with.
Not so. You assholes get owned on that lie every time you tell it. Most assassins are leftists.

Name one. Reagan's would be assassin was some Jodie Foster fanatical incel. They hadn't given themselves a pet name yet.

John Wilkes Booth was an advocate of Black oppression like you. He wasn't a "leftist", crap heap.
democRAT just like YOU!!!! Fucker was in the theater and everyone knows those artsy fartsy cunts are leftists.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
forget texas and abortion, lets get back 2 how slo joes ineptitude killed americans in afghanistan

I can see why you'd want to go there. However, right wingers don't give AF about Afghanistan either. It's just s 2x4 to beat on Biden. At least your post is honest about that.
all my posts r honest

bidens responsible for dead americans and i hope he gets a bullet on live TV for it

Okie dokie. I think Trump is responsible for hundreds of thousands and dead Americans and should be boiled in a cauldron for it.

Not so. You assholes get owned on that lie every time you tell it. Most assassins are leftists.

Name one. Reagan's would be assassin was some Jodie Foster fanatical incel. They hadn't given themselves a pet name yet.

John Wilkes Booth was an advocate of Black oppression like you. He wasn't a "leftist", crap heap.
democRAT just like YOU!!!! Fucker was in the theater and everyone knows those artsy fartsy cunts are leftists.

The Democrats of the past were the right wingers of the past. No one with a fully functioning brain would argue otherwise.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

all my posts r honest

He's on a golf course and they STILL cry about him 24/7
he is the greatest troll that ever lived, the true GOAT

good president too, one of the best

:Whatevr3:
600k dead people on his watch. Fantastic!
Trump didnt create covid and democRATs fought the sealing of the boarders tooth and nail. Fukin murderer.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

all my posts r honest

The Democrats of the past were the right wingers of the past. No one with a fully functioning brain would argue otherwise.
Sure, cause you said so. Gabby Giffords would be assassin was a fukin leftist too!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
look at lily getting all salty with me now lol

Not salty, just honest. I can disagree with you politically and still think you're an okay person. I don't think you're EVIL and that you're going to bring hell with you like some whackjobs on this forum.
no, u were getting salty but ur OK by me

in fact, a lot of what u say here i agree with, some other things u say i dont care for much

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

all my posts r honest

He's on a golf course and they STILL cry about him 24/7
he is the greatest troll that ever lived, the true GOAT

good president too, one of the best

:Whatevr3:
600k dead people on his watch. Fantastic!
Trump didnt create covid and democRATs fought the sealing of the boarders tooth and nail. Fukin murderer.

He didn't do fuck all to stop it. He was an incoherent fuck through the whole year of the pandemic.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not salty, just honest. I can disagree with you politically and still think you're an okay person. I don't think you're EVIL and that you're going to bring hell with you like some whackjobs on this forum.

in fact, a lot of what u say here i agree with, some other things u say i dont care for much

I say what I believe and don't beat around the bush. Being direct can be intimidating to some, but I prefer to be direct and for others to be direct with me. Especially in real life.

It's all just words. I feel the same way with you and most people. I don't even agree with everything the "leftists" at this forum say.

Quick example, I do not believe that 9/11 was a Bush Co inside job. You have to be nuts to believe that, imo. But extreme left wingers and right wingers believe it.

I honestly believe that the political extremes in this country are two sides of the same coin and are motivated by "religious" true believer fervor. They are dangerous and polarizing this country with no good end in sight.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I say what I believe and don't beat around the bush. Being direct can be intimidating to some, but I prefer to be direct and for others to be direct with me. Especially in real life.

It's all just words. I feel the same way with you and most people. I don't even agree with everything the "leftists" at this forum say.

Quick example, I do not believe that 9/11 was a Bush Co inside job. You have to be nuts to believe that, imo. But extreme left wingers and right wingers believe it.

I honestly believe that the political extremes in this country are two sides of the same coin and are motivated by "religious" true believer fervor. They are dangerous and polarizing this country with no good end in sight.
well said

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

all my posts r honest

This thread, though, is about fascistic behaviors around abortion and how the DOJ and even the Mexican Supreme Court are standing up to that particular brand of fascism.

Start another thread in which to discuss Afghanistan. It's completely unrelated here. Thanks in advance.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And I say fuck all ya'll trying to do an end run around federal law. Your fascism isn't going to fly. Fuckers.

WASHINGTON – The Department of Justice announced Monday it would protect people's access to abortion in Texas despite a new state law that bans the procedure after about six weeks of pregnancy.

Attorney General Merrick Garland issued a statement saying that the agency would "continue to protect those seeking to obtain or provide reproductive health services pursuant to our criminal and civil enforcement" of a law known as the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act.

so u moved 2 portugal so u can whine about texas?

imo, not healthy or happy

The lefties here want every state the country ran the way they want it ran. Or else those states are "fascists"

Ironic AF.

Have you considered unplugging from the internet for a week or something? Clearly, it does not make you happy. At the very least start avoiding the partisan outrage sites. You could adopt a pet or pick up a hobby instead.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The lefties here want every state the country ran the way they want it ran. Or else those states are "fascists"

Ironic AF.

Have you considered unplugging from the internet for a week or something? Clearly, it does not make you happy. At the very least start avoiding the partisan outrage sites. You could adopt a pet or pick up a hobby instead.

Have you considered minding you own business for a week or so?

What are you doing up at 4:23 anyway?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...I think it was.

One of the buildings, WTC7, collapsed without a plane hitting it & spontaneously combusted. Even Republicans & those on the Right have remarked on this. Trump also said he heard loud explosions & wondered how buildings meant to withstand such an event could collapse within just a few hours.

That man was a war monger & positively Evil. Even if Bush can't be tried in a Court, he should be in public opinion. I hope wherever he goes he's booed & spat upon for the rest of his life.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I went to sleep at 7pm yesterday for some reason and now my body has decided it is time to get up. BTW I do try to unplug periodically with things like the internet or TV. Hell, I even canceled cable TV because it was mostly junk and the 24 hour news channels I seemed to watch way to much of truly were partisan shit.

I recognize some similar things in your posts the last few days (calling people fascists and what not when it clearly does not apply). So maybe finding something that makes you happy in real life might be in order? That is what I do but I guess your mileage may vary.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Tho Trump is widely disliked, at least he wanted to stop all those Middle Eastern Wars.

Ironically a man who has a reputation for inciting violence at home was actually a 'Peace President' who didn't want to engage the USA in War if it was at all possible.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I went to sleep at 7pm yesterday for some reason and now my body has decided it is time to get up. BTW I do try to unplug periodically with things like the internet or TV. Hell, I even canceled cable TV because it was mostly junk and the 24 hour news channels I seemed to watch way to much of truly were partisan shit.

I recognize some similar things in your posts the last few days (calling people fascists and what not when it clearly does not apply). So maybe finding something that makes you happy in real life might be in order? That is what I do but I guess your mileage may vary.

You know what, Odorin, you have no fucking idea what my rl consists of, so if I were you, I would keep the advice to myself. My life is far more interesting and dynamic than one in which I would take time to post about how my cat reacts at feeding time, or how my wife and her other husband went to Las Vegas for three days, trust me.

People who are trying to restrict women's access to legal abortions ARE fascists, 1000%.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Tho Trump is widely disliked, at least he wanted to stop all those Middle Eastern Wars.

Ironically a man who has a reputation for inciting violence at home was actually a 'Peace President' who didn't want to engage the USA in War if it was at all possible.

This thread is about abortion restrictions. Thanks for not hijacking it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He didn't even incite violence at home. Democrats and the media puppets simply lied and made that up.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He didn't even incite violence at home. Democrats and the media puppets simply lied and made that up.

Stop hijacking my thread, guy whose wife has another husband.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, Odorous is upset. Maybe he should get off the innernets for a week or so.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

See what I mean? You are completely off your rocker. When you have to lie and make shit up then it is obvious you are losing it. Please do something for your mental health because no one else will and it is clear you are getting worse.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Fuck off. I pay taxes in the US and did so all my life. My kids and other family and loved ones live in the US. I didn't sever ties because I moved. Grow a brain, twat.

I wonder how your offspring would react if they read some of the foul mouthed garbage you spout on here on a daily basis?

Disgusted? Embarrassed? Mortified? Saddened?

Unless of course they're far left neo-Marxist nutjobs like their crazy old mother/grandmother.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck off. I pay taxes in the US and did so all my life. My kids and other family and loved ones live in the US. I didn't sever ties because I moved. Grow a brain, twat.

I wonder how your offspring would react if they read some of the foul mouthed garbage you spout on here on a daily basis?

Unless of course they're far left neo-Marxist nutjobs like their crazy old mother/grandmother.

How would anyone in your family (the ones who aren't racists like you) feel about the hatred and vitriol you post, not to mention the PI? You say really vile things. The only reason I set you off is because the things I say are in opposition to righty whitey hate.

Go back to your council flat, you lily white incel.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

How would anyone in your family (the ones who aren't racists like you) feel about the hatred and vitriol you post, not to mention the PI? You say really vile things. The only reason I set you off is because the things I say are in opposition to righty whitey hate.

Go back to your council flat, you lily white incel.

LOL I don't live in a council flat, but that's the second time you've took a dig at the less fortunate in society who are poor and have no choice but to live in government subsidised housing.

How bigoted. How Judgmental. How vile.... I'm appalled by this sort of attitude, coming from a so called tolerant liberal.

You disgust me, Lotusbutt. Hang your head in shame, you Fascist!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Also, PI? WTF are you talking about?

Unless you're referring to that infamous pic of Poarkzilla.....

I'd hardly call that PI, it's been doing the rounds on these forums and the dark web for the last 10 years.