DOJ says Fuck Texas! LMFAO

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When you scumbag whores pull out fingers, toes, and fully formed faces from your vaginas, you're blatant murderers.

And who do you blame for spontaneous abortions? That is the proper medical term for a miscarrige.
How can you compare the ripping apart of a fully developed baby that could live outside its mother with a baby that dies inutero?

it is a horrible, horrible thought but much, much better than delivering a seriously handicapped child by like a billion light years...

it's funny how you guys think popping out kids is as easy as buying a box of cornflakes.... I have 2 midwives in my family... on the front lines. I get to hear the horror stories and every woman I know tells me their stories and some of them are not pretty.

And another thing... you people here think only democrats seek abortions?.... fark, that is just so ignorant. WTF has politics got to do with abortion?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There were 4 presidential assassins whose politics we know who actually assassinated a president. John Wilkes Booth-Democrat (President Lincoln), Charles Guiteau-Communist (President Garfield), Leon Czolgosz, liberal anarchist (President McKinley), Lee Harvey Oswald, communist (President Kennedy).

There were also 7 failed presidential assassinations whose politics we know and were also liberals. You can read them in the article.

The only such person whose ideology seemed to come from the ‘right’ was Francisco Martin Duran. He claimed incitement by a conservative talk show host but he had a clear break with reality feeling he was saving the world from aliens.

The current attempt at our president’s life is a ricin laced envelope that was addressed to the president. The perpetrator is a liberal.

Bet you won’t see this on the evening news with Brian Williams.

Kennedy's brother was assassinated by a Palestinian...