• Getting drunk

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Productivity

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Zanick#2

e g o v i c a r i o u s
Factory Bastard
Just wondering what you've all done to amuse yourselves or whatever.

I've done dangerous things with psychedelics and I call this intuition. In the past, I've almost had trouble with alcohol & that was college. I'm a medical marijuana patient in my state & I need maximum amphetamine every day or I'll collapse & never get up. I wouldn't be able to afford any of this without Obamacare.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've had 8 years of being clean from heroin.

Until opiates I experimented a lot. I never had a problem with substances(I was a bit of a problem drinker but I reigned it in before it became a beast) until I ended up with chronic kidney stone disease. I was on so many pain killer I got hooked and it escalated.

I had untreated PTSD for a long time, so when i got help for the heroin i was able to get meaningful treatment for my core issues.

May not be as fun as some party stories others have... but it's the reality of drugs. For me at least.

I have some fun shroom stories.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Poll shoulda had multiple aswers

It'd probably be easier to say the substances I haven't tried

what I havent tried

Off the top of my head

Needles
anything in the Fentanyl family(that Im aware of)
Flakka
Krokodil
Jenkem
Synthetic Marijauna(Spice)
Bath Salts
Khat
Formaldehyde
Scopolamine (Devils Breath)
Buprenorphine
Steroids
Whoonga

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The problem with drugs is that they're very more-ish...
I've done all the basic things weed, coke, E, LSD and opiod painkillers...
I took 4 300mg Pregabalin yesterday, they were good lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Very limited amounts: LSD, Speed, Cocaine, Mandrax (spiked joint), Datura (natural), Opium (natural), petroleum and thinners (school)...
Weed whenever...never had an addiction to anything really, not even alcohol.
:Stoned:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Very limited amounts: LSD, Speed, Cocaine, Mandrax (spiked joint), Datura (natural), Opium (natural), petroleum and thinners (school)...
I'm laughing at alcohol reference at the end, just to let us know lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I'm laughing at alcohol reference at the end, just to let us know lol
Lol...I stop when I’ve a serious hangover. I’m not addicted! :ThumbsUp3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

what I havent tried

Off the top of my head

Needles
Flakka
Crocodil
Jenkem
Bath Salts
Khat
Formaldehyde
Buprenorphine
Steroids
Whoonga

NEVER touch the needle. Ever.

Ever ever ever.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

what I havent tried

Off the top of my head

Needles
Flakka
Crocodil
Jenkem
Bath Salts
Khat
Formaldehyde
Buprenorphine
Steroids
Whoonga

Ever ever ever.

Why, Dovey?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

what I havent tried

Off the top of my head

Needles
Flakka
Crocodil
Jenkem
Bath Salts
Khat
Formaldehyde
Buprenorphine
Steroids
Whoonga

Ever ever ever.

Why, Dovey?

Because the high is incredible and that's exactly what takes people down the fastest.

You start doing that you will tell yourself "just a few times, I'll be good"......for the next few years until you are either dead or homeless.

It's a level to avoid.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

same here, I can dust off a ball of blow, and the next day whatever.. My addict friends hate that I have no addictive personality

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I dont think addiction is a personality quirk. It's a pretty intense disorder.

I guess it has more do with your motives for using.

But yeah people that can just put it down are annoying :Beatdown2:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I dont think addiction is a personality quirk. It's a pretty intense disorder.

I guess it has more do with your motives for using.

But yeah people that can just put it down are annoying :Beatdown2:

its the technical term , refering to thrill seeker,gamblers and sex addicts also.. but again I wouldnt really be able to understand ..

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was a Motörhead for years, heavy use of amphetamines, and allot of Booz, these days its just weed, I do smoke allot of it but it keeps me out of trouble...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I was a Motörhead for years, heavy use of amphetamines, and allot of Booz, these days its just weed, I do smoke allot of it but it keeps me out of trouble...

Is it legal where you are?

They finally legalized it here in Michigan and I cant even smoke it because it gives me panick attacks.

I can do edibles though if I only eat a small amount.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

They finally legalized it here in Michigan and I cant even smoke it because it gives me panick attacks.

stick to Indica strains Dove ..Sativas are notorious for that.. I have some of the same issues if I smoke White Widow

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No it’s not legal, but may as well be, almost everyone I know smokes, as long as you don’t act like a dick and blow it in a cops face they mostly leave you alone, they do raid growers, but one person with a joint they don’t bother...as long as you ain’t driving...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

stick to Indica strains Dove ..Sativas are notorious for that.. I have some of the same issues if I smoke White Widow

The last time I tried to smoke weed, I was just out of the hospital (I have kidney issues) ....I was having a hard time keeping food down, so my husband told me to hit a joint with him. He said it was indica strain.

Well he ended spending an hour promising me I wasnt having a heart attack....then spent several more hours promising me i wasnt gonna be stuck like that forever(all high and freaking out).

But eventually I chilled out enough and we ate ice cream and watched Ace Ventura lol.

I really do better with edibles....I dont know why.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

The last time I tried to smoke weed, I was just out of the hospital (I have kidney issues) ....I was having a hard time keeping food down, so my husband told me to hit a joint with him. He said it was indica strain.

Well he ended spending an hour promising me I wasnt having a heart attack....then spent several more hours promising me i wasnt gonna be stuck like that forever(all high and freaking out).

But eventually I chilled out enough and we ate ice cream and watched Ace Ventura lol.

because edibles are non psychotropic

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

because edibles are non psychotropic

I guess that would explain it lol.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Maybe try and get some Bush weed or tystick, the skunk makes allot of people paranoid...

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress
Really not much to tell. I was pretty "straight edge" til I got divorced 8 years ago. Fell in love with tequila and vodka. It got quickly out of hand for awhile. My ex had our kids for a few years til I woke up one day and just needed to change. I had to. I developed a crazy high blood pressure that got more and more worrying, I thought about my kids all the time, than found out I had Diabetes, and after much back and forth my doctor told me if I didn't make some serious changes quickly I might die. It took some time for that to sink in but I wanted to needed to change. Than more and more thoughts about kids I needed to be a part of their life, I was going to do everything I could do to see them, and see that I got all the help I needed to make that happen. It was a long journey...I have been clean absolutely no alcohol for almost 2 years now. My kids are back in my life and I am happier than ever. I believe they feel the same. Now as for the ex...I kinda want to still him LOL. No without him those kids would have ended up God knows where. I feel so blessed and I won't go back to that life for any reason.

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
images