duped idiot libtards in action

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Is there mercury in Covid vaccines?
.. You see, is wasn't "vaccines = bad" it was a concern over mercury in Thiomerisol.

What I remember though is that conservatives were not anti-vaxx until this vaccine (but why?).
..Just another example of conservatives trying to adopt, twist and mutilate Liberal/hippie positions and things going horribly wrong.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Pretending there's no difference between traditional vaccines and an experimental mRNA technology that has known (sometimes serious) side effects, doesn't prevent contraction or transmission, was given blanket immunity (pun intended) from lawsuits after being rushed into production, and originally wasn't going to release their trial data for 75 years and yet was for all intents and purposes *mandated* by the government for age groups that didn't actually need vaccines...

...is being incredibly unserious and a blatant propagandist.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Pretending there's no difference between traditional vaccines and an experimental mRNA technology that has known (sometimes serious) side effects, doesn't prevent contraction or transmission, was given blanket immunity (pun intended) from lawsuits after being rushed into production, and originally wasn't going to release their trial data for 75 years and yet was for all intents and purposes *mandated* by the government for age groups that didn't actually need vaccines...

...is being incredibly unserious and a blatant propagandist.
How often do the dead body FEMA trucks collect in your neighborhood?

Last edited:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
..and that of course is one of the many objections you have to Trump - having "warp speeded" the vaccine?

Having facilitated the rushing to market an experimental tech which meant no long-term studies and a reckless disregard for actual science, yes. But let's not forget he had lots of help in perpetrating that scam; everyone from Pfizer, Moderna, J&J, etc. to the CDC/WHO and especially Fauci himself need recognition for their parts and of course they couldn't have done it without their collaborators in corporate and social medias.

No one person deserves all the blame/credit in these situations.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Having facilitated the rushing to market an experimental tech which meant no long-term studies and a reckless disregard for actual science, yes. But let's not forget he had lots of help in perpetrating that scam; everyone from Pfizer, Moderna, J&J, etc. to the CDC/WHO and especially Fauci himself need recognition for their parts and of course they couldn't have done it without their collaborators in corporate media.

No one person deserves all the blame/credit in these situations.
So really Trump was just an innocent well meaning victim....
who the evil MSM is out to get.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
You only want to be a jackwagon.
I don't have time for jackwagons.

**PLONK**
Not interested in learning what a tool you are. Okay - that's what I thought.

You know, it's interesting, I stopped in on FauxNews yesterday and some mildly attractive blond bobblehead was saying something about how the pharmaceutical industry only wanted to cultivate return customers (my phrase), and what could I think but here again you have mod contards trying to parrot Liberal/hippies of 50+ years ago and really having no idea whatsoever what they are talking about.

Last edited:

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
^^^Something a Deep State Closet Case Would Say!
You know, interestingly enough, I started a couple of threads recently that none of the board conservatives responded to, one of which was regarding the REAL deep state. Why daya think they didn't response to my pleas for civil discussion on these vital political matters?

WTF, let's link them here:

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
You know, interestingly enough, I started a couple of threads recently that none of the board conservatives responded to, one of which was regarding the REAL deep state. Why daya think they didn't response to my pleas for civil discussion on these vital political matters?

WTF, let's link them here:

I seem to recall a moment or three of the sounds of some screaming and what sounded like feces hitting the cage walls in the FEMA Trump Compounds.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
so what's the running consensus among the idiot leftists? That the vaccine was a bad vaccine while Orange man bad was in office and then suddenly & miraculously became a good vaccine on jan 21st 2021 ?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It all goes down the memory hole and brain dead leftists fall for it every time.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Indeed I do, but in these cases it was what others where saying and apparently it all went waaay over the heads of the resident conservatards as, well, most things do.
by your same standard we'll hold you to this

far starters

enjoy spitting in the sky

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
yeah, we need a meme authored by a mentally ill tranny on twitter if we desire authenticity

these people are hopeless and helpless

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Just think back to your first homosexual encounter, Holliday. Statistical probabilities, verified by any number of peer reviewed studies, hold that you were most likely a minor at the time and the other homosexual who plowed your ass and busted your butt cherry was an adult at the time.

Amirite?

That's how PLEASE ASS BOX ME! works, Leftie. You should know as your were groomed.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Just think back to your first homosexual encounter, Holliday. Statistical probabilities, verified by any number of peer reviewed studies, hold that you were most likely a minor at the time and the other homosexual who plowed your ass and busted your butt cherry was an adult at the time.

Amirite?

That's how PLEASE ASS BOX ME! works, Leftie. You should know as your were groomed.
My goodness, I can hardly believe you've sunk so low as to resort to fag-laming. How far you've fallen since BY.
..That's what happens when you hang with the wrong crowd, Raggy Peasant. :SadFace:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
My goodness, I can hardly believe you've sunk so low as to resort to fag-laming. How far you've fallen since BY.
..That's what happens when you hang with the wrong crowd, Raggy Peasant. :SadFace:
Yes, the heady days of old BY seem like a better, vanished time these days.

Anyway, you are the one standing on the Left side of the political equation that defends the insidious sexualization of children in the name of some incoherent intersectional narrative. I just thought using your own life experience might lead to a kind of 'Road to Damascus' moment where you finally realize that you were groomed as a young lad by an adult pervert. We good and wholesome conservatives are just trying to save other children from a bleak and lonely life of depravity and expensive proctology bills.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Speaking of liberal idiots check out this story about a crime gang from Chile who is attacking wealthy people in half a dozen states.