Early fall children back in School, the sounds of gunfire off in the distance...getting used to it now.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
5yybjcJ.png

Thank God Moms for Liberty is keeping are Children's safe and learning!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
It's just fucking unbelievable. Any healthy nation would have been taking stock on a national level long long before it got to this level.
Didn’t Portugal facilitate most of the Americas with slaves? Your countrymen need to take stock and acknowledge their historical misdeeds to humanity. Accountability much you smelly Portuguese halfwit?

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
He doan like Mondays...Mondays suck it.

Look out contards

..but you can't just take people's guns.
How will they defend themselves from the people whose guns haven't been taken?

...ya know...like the gubmint..
Ah yes…….the gun just magically floated out of the closet and started shooting.
Libtards don’t push for responsibility by humans in any realm of society, so why start now?
Right away make it a political issue like every thing the queefers and Bedwetters do.

Too bad the gun did not hide from the kid that should have been on a watch list since he threatened to shoot up schools last year.

Who knows……maybe the gun came from the “Fast and furious” gun program Obama ran?

Let’s be sure to get it the gender affirming care or safe space it needs instead.

What should be done for the last decade is start holding the parents of this shit accountable.
Then you would see the littles pieces of shit turned over rather than allowed to do shit like this in schools and city streets.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
This nation isn't healthy. We have embraced unfettered capitalism and material wealth as our Gods.

People no longer matter, so at least half the population would rather die than lose their guns.

It's whack!
Libtard queefing at its finest………yes capitalism and material wealth worship led to a 14 year old going to school and shooting people.

Why did the authorities not stop him?he threatened to do it last year!

Children no longer matter…….that is why they are societal and political fodder in the eyes of teachers and politicians.

Sad!

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The Murican gun fondlers do believe it's their right to fuck up the world. Unfortunately, their voices are the loudest because in the USA money talks, and the NRA has given many millions to US reps.

It's too bad the majority of Americans don't have a real voice, thanks to the loudness of $$$$.
This is the type unhinged queefing to be expected from you.

Do you really believe that all gun owners want kids shot up in school.

In reality......the Constitution talks.......dont like it move away.....oh wait!

If so, it speakes to a level mental dysfunction and bias that leaves you unqualified to comment on anything..

You are sort of describing the garbage that rules the city streets across America because of feckless leaders like Harris, Biden and elswhere run by the leaders selected by Libtard hairbrains.

TAP

@Alticus ........you following this?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

In reality......the Constitution talks.......dont like it move away.....oh wait!

If so, it speakes to a level mental dysfunction and bias that leaves you unqualified to comment on anything..

You are sort of describing the garbage that rules the city streets across America because of feckless leaders like Harris, Biden and elswhere run by the leaders selected by Libtard hairbrains.

TAP

You retard, the dead children are a byproduct of your selfish wants, a country so overloaded with weapons for no other reason then IT’s MAH RIGHT !
fuck off with your twisted logic you pathological reality denier LOL

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️

TAP

Nah man, I have nothing to add.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You retard, the dead children are a byproduct of your selfish wants, a country so overloaded with weapons for no other reason then IT’s MAH RIGHT !
fuck off with your twisted logic you pathological reality denier LOL
I wish we could ban mothers.......i know......many of them believe "IT's MAH RIGHT! but so many are killers deep down inside like this one here that killed 25% of the amount of people killed yesterday.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

So fuck off all you twisted mothers.....you pathalogical reality deniers that want to protect the right to have and kill your children

LOL

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Nah man, I have nothing to add.
That’s a bit piss-poor lad. You seem very vocal with the other leftards when I’m taking a shit in the mornings? I guess you have more mustard when you’re high or on the piss later in the evenings…time differences are an absolute riot around the world.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I wish we could ban mothers.......i know......many of them believe "IT's MAH RIGHT! but so many are killers deep down inside like this one here that killed 25% of the amount of people killed yesterday.

So fuck off all you twisted mothers.....you pathalogical reality deniers that want to protect the right to have and kill your children

LOL
Two children died in Georgia yesterday and you think acting like a childish fucktard is the appropriate response.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That’s a bit piss-poor lad. You seem very vocal with the other leftards when I’m taking a shit in the mornings? I guess you have more mustard when you’re high or on the piss later in the evenings…time differences are an absolute riot around the world.
Listen to the short Tilapia farmer. As if the puke knows his ass from 2 bits.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Libtard queefing at its finest………yes capitalism and material wealth worship led to a 14 year old going to school and shooting people.

Children no longer matter…….that is why they are societal and political fodder in the eyes of teachers and politicians.

Sad!

Only I didn't say it did.

Go be stupid on someone else's time.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

LOL
Your truly a fucking idiot, sacrificing kids for the likes of a pathetic maggot like you is incredible, if I were a father of a child in your country and I knew you talked like this I would actively seek you out eliminate the threat to my kid
You’re an absolute fucking cunt of a human being and deserve to suffer

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Hi Breakfall

"On the piss" What the hell does that mean?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

LOL
Ban mothers but add to the stockpile of guns. Yup. You're a true right to lifer.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@Lily said:
This nation isn't healthy. We have embraced unfettered capitalism and material wealth as our Gods.

People no longer matter, so at least half the population would rather die than lose their guns.

It's whack!

TAP said:

Sad!

@Lily said
Only I didn't say it did.

Go be stupid on someone else's time.

So what does

"This nation isn't healthy. We have embraced unfettered capitalism and material wealth as our Gods"

have to do with the discussion then?

Why conflate the issue?

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I'll tell you why @Lily.......its because you attribute your Libtard mantra to everything.......never realizing your Libtard mantra is responsible for most of the ugly shit in this world.

Thats why you conflate the issue.
Libtard.