Eating pussy.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You gotta make certain allowances fer dovey .... you just know she's gonna retard :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
STOP GIVING CREDIT FOR MY POST ABOUT ASSHOLES TO SOMEONE ELSE YOU LLAMA-LOOKING SKANK!!!

WITH ALL THAT GOD-AWFUL EYELINER YOU LOOK LIKE ALEXANDER DELARGE FROM A CLOCKWORK ORANGE DRESSED IN DRAG!!!!

IT'S OK, NOTHING CAN HIDE THE FACT THAT YOU LOOK LIKE A STRIPPER FROM TOPEKA KANSAS WORKING AT THE SASNAK CLUB, WHERE WASHED-UP STRUNG-OUT MIDDLE-AGED CUNTS GO, IT'S FINE!!!

I KNOW YOU'RE ON PROBABLY FOUR DIFFERENT TYPES OF PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION AND IF YOU NEED YOUR KLONOPIN, ABILIFY, SSRI, AND VALTREX FOR CHEAP, THEN I GOT YOU COVERED.

IT WILL ONLY COST YOU A 5-GRAM GOLD BAR AND A HAND JOB.

$350 BUCKS AND 5 MINUTES... THAT'S A DISCOUNTED PRICE FOR YOU, SLUT MUFFIN!!!!!!!!!!

Now GG.....that's not how you get Arbies.

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
Now GG.....that's not how you get Arbies.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!

IT'S SPELLED ARBY'S YOU ILLITERATE TWAT!!! IT'S ON THE FUCKIN SIGN!!!!

I MEAN... HOW DO I GET YOU TO PAY FOR ARBY'S???? FUCK IT... ARBIES, GIVE A FUCK HOW IT IS SPELLED AS LONG AS YOU PAY FOR IT!!!!

YOU CAN TAKE ME OUT TO SONIC, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, WE CAN SHARE A CHERRY LIMEADE, I'LL ASK FOR AN EXTRA STRAW SO YOU DON'T GIVE ME FUCKIN HERPES!!!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You gotta make certain allowances fer dovey .... you just know she's gonna retard :LOL3:
No mate….you’re the biggest dismantled retard of the entire decade. You’re so retarded that life took from you and you believed it. You’re a sick individual that needs help. Lay off the drugs and get the help you need before you top yourself. Kriss….stop reporting me you skinny little thing…it’s embarrassing! Löl

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!

IT'S SPELLED ARBY'S YOU ILLITERATE TWAT!!! IT'S ON THE FUCKIN SIGN!!!!

I MEAN... HOW DO I GET YOU TO PAY FOR ARBY'S???? FUCK IT... ARBIES, GIVE A FUCK HOW IT IS SPELLED AS LONG AS YOU PAY FOR IT!!!!

YOU CAN TAKE ME OUT TO SONIC, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, WE CAN SHARE A CHERRY LIMEADE, I'LL ASK FOR AN EXTRA STRAW SO YOU DON'T GIVE ME FUCKIN HERPES!!!!!

Sonic might be a bit steep.

How long can you hold your breath underwater?

Also I dont eat that shit.....and you are expected to work for it ;) now I'll allow you to call me a skank because I find it spicey.....but you need to wear a clean shirt and have your own bus money.

Deal?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Also I dont eat that shit.....and you are expected to work for it ;) now I'll allow you to call me a skank because I find it spicey.....but you need to wear a clean shirt and have your own bus money.

Deal?
awww wha happened duhvy ?? wrong again ?? :LOL3: turbo charged idiot LOL

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.

Deal?

SONIC TASTES LIKE SHIT ANYWAY BESIDES THE CHERRY LIMEADE!!!

I CAN HOLD MY BREATH FOR AS LONG AS I CAN FUCK... 3 MINUTES, CAN'T FUCKIN TAKE ME OUT!!!

I DON'T RIDE A FUCKIN BUS BECAUSE I STILL HITCHRIDES WITH QUESTIONABLE PEOPLE BECAUSE I'M NOT A PUSSY!!!!

I THINK I GOTTA A WHITE TANK TOP THAT ONLY HAS ONE YELLOW STAIN ON IT, WAIT... I'LL LOOK.
NO, BUT I FOUND ONE WITH ONLY TWO, DEAL WITH IT SKANK NUTS!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I can't believe you equate kids with dildos ... disgusting creep
What? I tried to give you advice you moron. Your fantasy dildo bike doesn’t need to be touched by your imaginary grandkids. The sooner you realise that I’m not the enemy in your sordid world, the sooner you can repair the mental damage in your cork top son!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
its your timing break, its how you got winged with the sniff label .... you need to think before pushing send faggot

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
its your timing break, its how you got winged with the sniff label .... you need to think before pushing send faggot
A troll on my behalf you idiot. A decade troll to be precise. You managed to turn a simple joke into a seedy affair. Well done carrot!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Eat more adult pussy and arse quick!

images

X

xXx
Site Supporter
as opposed to what Breakfall, let's hear it you fucking sicko

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
SONIC TASTES LIKE SHIT ANYWAY BESIDES THE CHERRY LIMEADE!!!

I CAN HOLD MY BREATH FOR AS LONG AS I CAN FUCK... 3 MINUTES, CAN'T FUCKIN TAKE ME OUT!!!

I DON'T RIDE A FUCKIN BUS BECAUSE I STILL HITCHRIDES WITH QUESTIONABLE PEOPLE BECAUSE I'M NOT A PUSSY!!!!

I THINK I GOTTA A WHITE TANK TOP THAT ONLY HAS ONE YELLOW STAIN ON IT, WAIT... I'LL LOOK.
NO, BUT I FOUND ONE WITH ONLY TWO, DEAL WITH IT SKANK NUTS!!!

FUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK

AnnaConda

well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.......
I read ‘Eating Pussy’ as if it were a response to the What are you eating or drinking right now thread and literally lol’d

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I had a friend in my 20s I used to have sex with on a pretty regular basis. A female friend.

She always claimed she was sooooo "straight" but everytime we hung out I knew her vagina was gonna end up in my mouth. She only ever wanted to go out with just me too. And always wanted me to look hot and get hit on by men. And after a night of that well .....she was about as straight as spaghetti in boiling water. She was way WAY too wet and eager to be straight.

Sometimes she kinda smelled like an arm pit. Not fishy. Not musty. Like....arm pit. Which I always fixed by telling her we should move the party into the shower and I'd tell how hot she looked wet. Worked everytime.