Enjoying Life

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
So Poopy Pants @Lily was asking me in a thread about what I do to enjoy life....

Which is weird because I talk about all kinds of fun stuff that I do like playing guitar in a duet where we perform in public events fairly regularly (the latest being just yesterday where we played at a big community market for over 3 hours), playing sports like hockey and baseball and pickle ball, taking my sports car to a the track, walking my dog, etc. etc. etc.

But here is something that I did for a couple weeks at the end of July and beginning of August after I posted the "Gotta get away from here" joke post that was meant to mock people like....@Lily.

I was camping with my wife and our dog, along with my oldest sister and her friend who were in a camp site just a few hundred feet away.

I will share a couple of pictures with you people over the next few days.

This was our camp site:

8lYhYFi.jpg

Very private. You cannot see, but it goes up to the left into a nice grassy area with a picnic table and a fire pit.

If you Zoom in on the picture you might notice some details like the large generator in the back of the Jeep, the dog food bowl and water bowl on the mat, and the falcon in the tree.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Here is a picture looking out over the Bay.

ahR5HQm.jpg

The ocean was really calm that day.

If you look real close at this picture, you will not see Fat @Lily at her computer talking about me. She did that in her living room.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Can it be confirmded that all activities were in fact performed bald ? Rendering anything werth talking about moot AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@Lily The geology was fascinating.

When the Acadian orogeny met the Canadian Shield.

Simply fascinating....

2W6PuAY.jpg

There is so much going on in that photo. Does everyone see the mountain goats?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Lily The geology was fascinating.

When the Acadian orogeny met the Canadian Shield.

Simply fascinating....

2W6PuAY.jpg

There is so much going on in that photo. Does everyone see the mountain goats?
It’s so barren, how exciting
Is that a microscopic view of the top of your head

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
And.....

While you losers were on here posting....I am not sure how to describe what you were posting....you lame attempts at insults and/or humour....? Is that what you were going for...?

Regardless, while you losers were here, I was out with my baseball team winning another playoff game to secure our spot in the Championship Game that is scheduled to be played next Saturday.

I am 6 hits for 7 at bats, with three walks and a hit-by-pitch so far in the playoffs. That is a 0.857 Batting Average and a .909 On Base Percentage.

You know....in case you were wondering....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And.....

While you losers were on here posting....I am not sure how to describe what you were posting....you lame attempts at insults and/or humour....? Is that what you were going for...?

Regardless, while you losers were here, I was out with my baseball team winning another playoff game to secure our spot in the Championship Game that is scheduled to be played next Saturday.

I am 6 hits for 7 at bats, with three walks and a hit-by-pitch so far in the playoffs. That is a 0.857 Batting Average and a .909 On Base Percentage.

You know....in case you were wondering...on!
I've been extremely bored with forums.

And busy about the house. We have a new roof and I've been landscaping. Hanging with my daughters and enjoying the love of my life ♡

And Ted Bunzy died :( he was pretty old though.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
And.....

While you losers were on here posting....I have not gained a single hair on my head also not sure how to describe what you were posting....you lame attempts at insults and/or humour....? Is that what you were going for...? You realize I’m bald and nothing is funnier

I am still bald and 6 hits for 7 at bats, with three walks and a hit-by-pitch so far because the glare from my head blinded the pitcher in the playoffs. That is a 0.857 Batting Average and a .909 On Base Percentage .

You know....also in case you were wondering..I am incredibly bald and resemble a shriveled dick

:LOL::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: