Enough is enough...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
102 degrees here in Florida yesterday

spent a good 5 hours in my olympic size swimming pool

Too hot for the 8 person whirlpool heated spa enclosed in an all Cedar gazebo

Spent the rest of the day inside my 7 bedroom mansion with the central air on full fucking blast

I didn't hop in my luxury car at all. It stayed right there in the 15 car driveway all day

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The past week, I haven't been able to get fully dressed in the morning after getting out of the shower. Getting ready for work and rolling cigarettes at 4:45 and sweating profusely and toweling myself off. I have my pants, socks and boots on but I don't put deodorant on my armpits or throw a t-shirt on until I'm ready to walk out the door. I finish getting dressed with my work shirts in the parking lot.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm a open the windows and let the breeze flow through kind of guy but I broke down and turned on the air conditioner. I had to because it was feeling too stuffy and sticky.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You haven't lived until you've experienced weeks of 45C/113F daytime temps and 35C/95F night times....when the beer runs out of your pores faster than you can swallow it.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
You haven't lived until you've experienced weeks of 45C/113F daytime temps and 35C/95F night times....when the beer runs out of your pores faster than you can swallow it.

I went through basic training in Texas during summer.
I didn't mind the heat so much as the bats flying around in our dorm every night. That shit was annoying because the guard on duty invariably woke everyone up chasing the fucking things around.

I also later spent two weeks on temporary duty in I think it was Arizona?

It is weird when you no longer technically sweat... you just release perspiration that immediately becomes vaporized and if you manage to drink enough to eventually make you have to piss you know you're doing okay.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️

Is that why you switched to higher caliber liquor instead of brews because you were pissing and sweating out the ABVs faster than appreciating the buzz of them?

"The More You Know.!...."

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I went through basic training in Texas during summer.
I didn't mind the heat so much as the bats flying around in our dorm every night. That shit was annoying because the guard on duty invariably woke everyone up chasing the fucking things around.

I also later spent two weeks on temporary duty in I think it was Arizona?

It is weird when you no longer technically sweat... you just release perspiration that immediately becomes vaporized and if you manage to drink enough to eventually make you have to piss you know you're doing okay.
The oldest house in St Augustine, Florida; the González–Álvarez House was built around 1723. How you think those mofos made it pre-air conditioning?

I'll tell you how. The women saw more of the men and the men saw more of the women. I will sacrifice sweating my ass off if the women folk population around me has to be as nearly naked as me just to stay cool. Because sacrifice bro. Give me thongs and ass. Fuck Alaska. ASS!

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
You are banned!

It'll go into effect when Garraty can finish a sentence in under 5 minutes. Until then, enjoy your 122,451 months you have left here.

You are soft in all the right places and tight in all the naughty ones Babe!

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Oh, MNG, you really know how to get under a gals pink spandex.

I could have gone the rest of my life without that visual...

56df891791ae39d203ece80807bd49523a09f449_2000x2000.webp