1.2 million is not enough!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
We need a bazillion gazillion trillion dollars and all yo shit.

might spell trouble for someone living it up in a property valued at 2500.00 a sq foot

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
First things first = Fox??? seriously? :eyeRoLL:

Not something that generational wealth concerns themselves with…

The country is polarized. Welcome to the opposite end of the spectrum trying to make shit right for the working class people of this country.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh right -- gotta go with CNN cause that's where all the authentic and truthful stuff about orange man bad all day every day lives

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I stand against fascism in the same manner my British grandparents stood against Hitler before they moved here to build a life together.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Let’s see what Republitards do for the working class….

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Um yeah… that’s pretty brutal considering the inmates are complaining about being cooked to death in prison with 120 temps during a heatwave.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
when news source equals orange man bad falls flat because it's pretty much a public event available everywhere move to a whataboutism

the playbook never changes

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yawn, they cry gibsmedat so often I don't care any more. Those people (the ones who were dumb enough to think anyone would ever given them millions for nothing) are just idiots who keep getting played by the Democraps over and over again. They are so stupid they deserve it too.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
when news source equals orange man bad falls flat because it's pretty much a public event available everywhere move to a whataboutism

the playbook never changes

Except I didn’t bring him up…..

That’s all you, Joo Joo.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This has always been a crock of shit from the start as it was to go to all black people including those who never had a family member in the U.S. during slavery. All to be paid for by the taxpayer's of a state where slavery was never legal. This was never going to happen and 2as just a vote buying inducement from the beginning.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Meanwhile, what did freed actual slaves write about life upon moving to California?