Canadas Million Person March SEPT /22/ 2023

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MENAFEW_o.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How is that crowd evidence of a "huge" success?

It looks quite small to be honest. I did a really quick search for news in Canada and haven't found any articles about it.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

It looks quite small to be honest.

That is a huge turnout considering it is during a work day in a small town.

There were, of course, much larger demonstrations in cities. And they were all across the country.

I did a really quick search for news in Canada and haven't found any articles about it.

Canadian MSM reporting is like USA's but with Fox News.

i.e. It is all slanted to The Left so they do not report on events that make The Left look bad.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

It looks quite small to be honest. I did a really quick search for news in Canada and haven't found any articles about it.
it was low key, no one cares .... the people that showed don't werk

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
From what I could see, there were about as many counter protesters as there were "Million persons," so, LOL.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Phobe(?) no, as I have said many many times over the years:

.. I despise conservatives no matter what uniform they wear, and muslims along with Trumputinists are among the worst.

Hahaha!!!

Such a "graceful" change in position!!!

A total 180 from a few years ago when The Left were chanting "Islamophobe!!" to anyone who said anything negative about Islam or Muslims.

You people crack me up!

Hahahahaha!!!

Reactions: X

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Hahaha!!!

Such a "graceful" change in position!!!

A total 180 from a few years ago when The Left were chanting "Islamophobe!!" to anyone who said anything negative about Islam or Muslims.

You people crack me up!

Hahahahaha!!!
Can you read? No, apparently not. Allow me to quote myself:
" as I have said many many times over the years:

.. I despise conservatives no matter what uniform they wear, and muslims along with Trumputinists are among the worst."

I have always regarded muslims as radical conservatives and as Lily notes - a threat to freedom loving people everywhere - as are all conservatives.

You may dig through the years of archives for verification.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Can you read? No, apparently not. Allow me to quote myself:
" as I have said many many times over the years:

.. I despise conservatives no matter what uniform they wear, and muslims along with Trumputinists are among the worst."

I have always regarded muslims as radical conservatives and as Lily notes - a threat to freedom loving people everywhere - as are all conservatives.

You may dig through the years of archives for verification.
Yay !! And make shure you use diff size letters and colours you corvetteless freeeek

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hahahaha.
I sir are a bit of an enigma … don’t try to unnerstand shit, you’ll strain your balloon knot

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Hahahaha!!!

It is funny how The Left is now okay with Islamophobia.
I really don't know what you mean by "the left".

Hey - do yourself a favor and check visiting hours at the institution, then go visit your gf Duhv. Ask her what my view on muslims and American conservatards is. Just asking will probably get her another 6 months.

Oh, and I also don't happen to know what you mean by LBGTQ+ indoctrination, what it is and how it happens allegedly - and neither do you.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The Left, 4 years ago: "The Right are a bunch of Fascists for speaking out against Sharia Law!!!!!"

The Left, presently: "Fuck the Muslims!!!!!"

Muslims, 4 years ago: "We love The Left. They are so tolerant."

Muslims, presently: "Fuck The Left!!!! A bunch of deviant mother fuckers!!!!!!"

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Eat.

Each.

Other.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I really don't know what you mean by "the left".

Hey - do yourself a favor and check visiting hours at the institution, then go visit your gf Duhv. Ask her what my view on muslims and American conservatards is. Just asking will probably get her another 6 months.

Oh, and I also don't happen to know what you mean by LBGTQ+ indoctrination, what it is and how it happens allegedly - and neither do you.

It's best if he's ignored to be frank. He thinks he's this grand troll - he's simply a pest and not worthy of our time.

He doesn't debate, he plays the silly font game.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
The Left, 4 years ago: "The Right are a bunch of Fascists for speaking out against Sharia Law!!!!!"

The Left, presently: "Fuck the Muslims!!!!!"

Muslims, 4 years ago: "We love The Left. They are so tolerant."

Muslims, presently: "Fuck The Left!!!! A bunch of deviant mother fuckers!!!!!!"

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Eat.

Each.

Other.
Do you have video tape of these things? ..or is this just what your programmers told you was true?
.. No Liberal, if that is what you mean by "left" ever was approving of Sharia in the United States, because we as you should know, have our own legal system defined in at least rudimentary fashion by the Liberals who wrote and ratified our nation's Constitution. There is a thing embedded in it called the separation of church and state (cue conservatears), so Sharia is in no way acceptable to Liberals in the US being that it is religion based.
In muslim countries - that's their business.

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was in downtown Vancouver today and I didn't see anything related to the OP. I did eat at RV's Butter Chicken for lunch. I was a bit skeptical about the name and it looked "Canadianized" but the food was very good and reasonable. A beer, lamb Vindaloo, rice, and Naan was $22.00 + tip.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was in downtown Vancouver today and I didn't see anything related to the OP. I did eat at RV's Butter Chicken for lunch. I was a bit skeptical about the name and it looked "Canadianized" but the food was very good and reasonable. A beer, lamb Vindaloo, rice, and Naan was $22.00 + tip.
Wow! So expensive.