Enough with the Blue Cashew threads

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
you would think BF and BC were a married couple that just got divorced by the way each forum has tons of posts talking about the other forum on it.

The other forum has a 92 page thread going on...it's not even close.
They also have a 250+ page hate thread devoted to VF. LOL

Dayum...so they're a forum that exists to post about other forums they hate?

Sounds, uhm, petty.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I really dont give a gotdamn shit, Poof.

I fully expect petty unhinged weaklings to want people who hurt them with words banned.

Let it happen. You guys can sit here....all 4 (at most) of you bitching and whining about all the "shit posters" you claim you dont care about yet talk about no stop.

I don't think there is a single person who isnt aware that people like Plynn and even Oak constantly throw fits about posters they hate and want people banned based on their personal bullshit.

I'm not participating in some retarded trial - and idea that isnt even original and is done better by much funnier and smarter posters- where a bitter narcissist and his new female narcissist pet sit around and claim ownership of and destroy someone elses board.

I mean you both wrecked your own with all your cancerous pettiness, so I guess like any cancer you just need to spread.

I wasn't even here when your buddy got shit canned. He earned it himself. I had nothing to do with it.

The fact that you're going on a couple hundred words about a "trial" that is clearly a troll simply reinforces how fucking stupid you are, you dumbass cunt.
Wait didn’t you hear?

They said your a witch and conjured a magic spell on BF.

I shit you not.

WTF?

AAAAAAAAAAHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You lie, but thanks, that was funny.
I’m dead fucking serious.

I fully expect petty unhinged weaklings to want people who hurt them with words banned.

Let it happen. You guys can sit here....all 4 (at most) of you bitching and whining about all the "shit posters" you claim you dont care about yet talk about no stop.

I don't think there is a single person who isnt aware that people like Plynn and even Oak constantly throw fits about posters they hate and want people banned based on their personal bullshit.

I'm not participating in some retarded trial - and idea that isnt even original and is done better by much funnier and smarter posters- where a bitter narcissist and his new female narcissist pet sit around and claim ownership of and destroy someone elses board.

I mean you both wrecked your own with all your cancerous pettiness, so I guess like any cancer you just need to spread.

I wasn't even here when your buddy got shit canned. He earned it himself. I had nothing to do with it.

The fact that you're going on a couple hundred words about a "trial" that is clearly a troll simply reinforces how fucking stupid you are, you dumbass cunt.
Wait didn’t you hear?

I shit you not.

WTF?

Wait didn’t you hear?

I shit you not.

WTF?

Link?
I refuse to soil my fingers going to that spittoon, but it’s there.

Im 100% positive Dovid is crying and playing victim and think having her gone from this place is personal.

It’s not.

She’s a shit poster. This place doesn’t need shit posters any more.

If I am here saying “gimmie a month to fix this place” and if nothing changes, they can surely come back. But, they can’t. You have to ban these idiots in order for them to understand shit.

The owner here deserves a popping forum. Those idiots were running it into the ground just like they did SG after I left. They had their chance and decided spaz spamming about sucking cocks and copy/paste drivel was the way to do things. It wasn’t. I’m looking out for the owner who pays the fucking bills here.

I have no sympathy for any of them.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
this is way worse than when Bozo would copy and paste all the good content at FT and repost it at SG when SG was in decline.

I have seen so many screen grabs at BC that you would think you were at BF.

This forum stuff is serious shit

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wait didn’t you hear?

I shit you not.

WTF?

Wait didn’t you hear?

I shit you not.

WTF?

Wait didn’t you hear?

I shit you not.

WTF?

Link?

Im 100% positive Dovid is crying and playing victim and think having her gone from this place is personal.

It’s not.

If I am here saying “gimmie a month to fix this place” and if nothing changes, they can surely come back. But, they can’t. You have to ban these idiots in order for them to understand shit.

The owner here deserves a popping forum. Those idiots were running it into the ground just like they did SG after I left. They had their chance and decided spaz spamming about sucking cocks and copy/paste drivel was the way to do things. It wasn’t. I’m looking out for the owner who pays the fucking bills here.

So, they're saying I've bewitched BF at TBC?

He seems to have a deep dive on several posters here and saw their work with his own eyes. I had nothing to do with anyone. But ignorant people believe in magical phenomenon like witchcraft. Anything to distract them from taking responsibility for their own shit behavior.

Morons!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Wait didn’t you hear?

I shit you not.

WTF?

Wait didn’t you hear?

I shit you not.

WTF?

Wait didn’t you hear?

I shit you not.

WTF?

Link?

It’s not.

Flea just posted that TWAP has agreed to post exclusively at her BC subforum.

The forum war just got real

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
this is way worse than when Bozo would copy and paste all the good content at FT and repost it at SG when SG was in decline.

Eh, they’re pouty because they’re not getting their way.

They kill forums. That political bullshit killed SG. They can kiss every ass they want over at BC and nobody here is gonna care at all about it.

They just don’t understand, and I’m sure it’s seeping into their tiny brains, that they are shit posters and their not needed here moving forward.

ppl think Breakfall is a shit poster. I don’t read him but I think he has value.

ppl think X or whatever his name is is a shit poster. I think he brings something to the table.

These idiots had plenty of time to up their game.

Times fucking up.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wait didn’t you hear?

I shit you not.

WTF?

Wait didn’t you hear?

I shit you not.

WTF?

Wait didn’t you hear?

I shit you not.

WTF?

Link?

It’s not.

Flea just posted that TWAP has agreed to post exclusively at her BC subforum.

The forum war just got real

The average age of the forum members just went up by 5 years.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
i honesty can't understand anything that 360 guy types.

Breakfall posting photos his mechanical penis is not cool. No one wants to see that.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Breakfall posting photos his mechanical penis is not cool. No one wants to see that.
I don’t understand anything X types either.

I look at it like BF as a site is comfortable with ppl who are victims of incest. They need a place to exist.

(shrugs)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I look at it like BF as a site is comfortable with ppl who are victims of incest. They need a place to exist.

(shrugs)

Is this an admission of familial hanky panky?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

(shrugs)

Is this an admission of familial hanky panky?
Have you ever read X?

You tell me.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

They kill forums. That political bullshit killed SG. They can kiss every ass they want over at BC and nobody here is gonna care at all about it.

They just don’t understand, and I’m sure it’s seeping into their tiny brains, that they are shit posters and their not needed here moving forward.

ppl think Breakfall is a shit poster. I don’t read him but I think he has value.

ppl think X or whatever his name is is a shit poster. I think he brings something to the table.

Times fucking up.

Everyone has value here. It's those that come here just to incite drama and the attention whoring posts that cause issues. With that being said, I think all of us fit into both categories at one time or another but to purposely disrupt a forum on a daily basis is where I draw the line in the sand.

BF forums has grown on me and just like SG, I will call out those members that are dragging it down to the pits of shit hell. I know that I can be part of the problem and not part of the solution at times but there are others like Biggie Banned whose only sole purpose here was to spam and to make everyone's posting experience complete bollocks.

What needs to happen in my opinion is politics needs to go permanently because there are those that use it as a weapon. No one will ever see eye-to-eye when it comes to that issue and too many members have left or been banned because of it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You and Flynn are the only ones promoting my fucking mechanical penis ffs! My penis could’ve been lost in the ether by now!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Times fucking up.

Everyone has value here. It's those that come here just to incite drama and the attention whoring posts that cause issues. With that being said, I think all of us fit into both categories at one time or another but to purposely disrupt a forum on a daily basis is where I draw the line in the sand.

BF forums has grown on me and just like SG, I will call out those members that are dragging it down to the pits of shit hell. I know that I can be part of the problem and not part of the solution at times but there are others like Biggie Banned whose only sole purpose here was to spam and to make the everyone's posting experience complete bollocks.

What needs to happen in my opinion is politics needs to go permanently because there are those that use it as a weapon. No one will ever see eye-to-eye when it comes to that issue and too many members have left or been banned because of it.

I think that's a good recommendation. Politics is everywhere, it's not necessary to have it here.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Times fucking up.

BF forums has grown on me and just like SG, I will call out those members that are dragging it down to the pits of shit hell. I know that I can be part of the problem and not part of the solution at times but there are others like Biggie Banned whose only sole purpose here was to spam and to make the everyone's posting experience complete bollocks.

I think that's a good recommendation. Politics is everywhere, it's not necessary to have it here.

Agreed. There are soo many other forums that cater to politics that anyone can find a political forum in a blink of an eye.

Don't get me wrong, Lily, I think politics has a place here and I'd hate to see it go because the majority of members can behave in those forums but it's the few that fuck it up for everyone else.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Did Gayran actually cry for his mommy to have his first name removed?

Nope, just pointed out the hypocrisy and how Flim the shim has zero honour or intergrity.... hardly surprising seeing as he's a relative of yours and you're basically a white nigger.

No clue what he was trying to prove by posting that misguided peace offering, other than being an untrustworthy snake.

It took less than 24 hours for me to retract my offer, after realising that the whole Lily/Flynn mod trial was merely a troll and how neither of them had any intention of behaving fairly, preferring instead just to fuck with anyone they don't like and allow libtards like Aidsman to spam the forum.

Damn, Scouse.

I guess you won't be pleased to find out I've been a mod here for the past six months, then.

Well Blurtrice, I think you would make a better mod than them. I doubt you would openly panel abuse and try to fuck with people. Not sure how you would be in terms of impartiality though, given your lefty bias.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Fuck TBC.
They have a new sub there called Extra Retarded. It's for registered members only. The jokes write themselves...
Lol wat? :LOL3:

They don’t seem to understand that most of them are idiots and ruin forums.

You read the pages of shit posts they have harvested here in the last two days then wonder why they all deserve to be banned.

Hey morons, the end goal isn’t making this place BH v2.tard, it’s making a healthy forum. YOU idiots need to accept the fact you are worthless to a forum.

I could go toe to toe with Flynn and Oak over a topic and the content will be interesting and funny. YOU idiots turn this shit into personal attacks because you are weak ass gimps who can’t think of anything interesting to spew from between the fish hooks in your bruised mouths.

Go run to your little safe haven. There’s what, five actual members there anymore? You can post that shit on open forum, nobody fucking reads it.

Reading their whining is like watching senior citizens clamp their flabby butt cheeks trying to keep the Geritol and fiber supplement diarrhea leaks in their Depends.

The fake diplomacy of Fashionista is even more vomit inducing than the leaky diapers.

And the Group think, they are communist collectivists in conservative clothing...
I’ll be real with you, Oak.

Politics should be discussed here. Left/right whatever side your on should be welcomed.

I have seen you long enough to know you will discuss politics. What those morons do is argue. And that shit is old.

Will you be counsel for Gayran? He needs somebody to speak for him tomorrow

Fuck that racist piece of ignorant rancid catshit.
Then I guess he has to speak for himself tommorow.

I tried I tried…..

What's happening tomorrow?
We are having the first annual BF banning court trial for the two biggest shit posters that the people here decided upon.

Shit poster 1. Dovid
Shit poster 2. Gayran

As this communities influencer, I have been nominated to be judge and jury.

Benzo has been nominated as court jester.

I have told both of them that they need to write why they deserve to be here speeches in 50 words or less.

Flynn has taken counsel for Dovey and from the looks of it we might have a plea bargain in the works. Or maybe the weed I smoked was hitting rather hard…I don’t remember…

But I do know this will be permanent if we can’t reach an agreement.

Can we make Duhv's trial consist of a simple spelling test?

And Aryan has to prove that Adam is a Christian not Jewish name.

Simple enough.

Or how about one where Flynn posts a timestamped pic proving that it isn't Shartini's faggot brother using the handle and you stream a vid standing on some scales proving you weigh less than 400 lbs?

And as the encore, Mutanti shows a pic of his Beirut themed squalid bathroom to prove that he's picked the mushrooms which were growing in his shower and cleaned the diarrea splashes off the wall.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Fuck TBC.
They have a new sub there called Extra Retarded. It's for registered members only. The jokes write themselves...

You read the pages of shit posts they have harvested here in the last two days then wonder why they all deserve to be banned.

Hey morons, the end goal isn’t making this place BH v2.tard, it’s making a healthy forum. YOU idiots need to accept the fact you are worthless to a forum.

I could go toe to toe with Flynn and Oak over a topic and the content will be interesting and funny. YOU idiots turn this shit into personal attacks because you are weak ass gimps who can’t think of anything interesting to spew from between the fish hooks in your bruised mouths.

Go run to your little safe haven. There’s what, five actual members there anymore? You can post that shit on open forum, nobody fucking reads it.

Reading their whining is like watching senior citizens clamp their flabby butt cheeks trying to keep the Geritol and fiber supplement diarrhea leaks in their Depends.

The fake diplomacy of Fashionista is even more vomit inducing than the leaky diapers.

And the Group think, they are communist collectivists in conservative clothing...

Politics should be discussed here.

Why would you want that? It ruins everything

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Fuck TBC.

Politics should be discussed here.

Why would you want that? It ruins everything
Not politics per se, but worldly events.

I’ve had to double down on that statement on account of grown ass adults acting like inarticulate retards.

Politics is like grown ass adults acting like street gang members and the gods honest truth is, nobody cares about politics. The media caters to the low intelligent as do politics for a sense of belonging. You don’t need a color to have an opinion about some trivial topic like abortion. Nor is one side of the political fence better then the other.

Just think, you have two presidents from both sides connected to a child trafficker. If you are going to spin an out one way you can sure do it for the other one, too.

But pro which ever side an idiot aligns with doesn’t see that. Like a street gang, they get beat in then hugged by the thugs who beat them within an inch of dying and consider that loyalty.

Fucking gimps

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Nope, just pointed out the hypocrisy and how Flim the shim has zero honour or intergrity.... hardly surprising seeing as he's a relative of yours and you're basically a white nigger.

No clue what he was trying to prove by posting that misguided peace offering, other than being an untrustworthy snake.

It took less than 24 hours for me to retract my offer, after realising that the whole Lily/Flynn mod trial was merely a troll and how neither of them had any intention of behaving fairly, preferring instead just to fuck with anyone they don't like and allow libtards like Aidsman to spam the forum.

Damn, Scouse.

I guess you won't be pleased to find out I've been a mod here for the past six months, then.

Well Blurtrice, I think you would make a better mod than them. I doubt you would openly panel abuse and try to fuck with people. Not sure how you would be in terms of impartiality though, given your lefty bias.

I once got a PM from CC--the Grande Dame and Éminence Grise of the rather conservative Blue Cashew--on VF, applauding my sense of fairness and my impartiality as an admin when she didn't know that admin "Ryder" and I were the same person. Once I told her, she went completely silent and never engaged either "Ryder" or "Blurt" again.

And this is a persuasive argument for mods and admins to remain anonymous by divorcing their administrative selves from their otherwise participatory handles.

I'm 1000% positive that forum drama would be halved, for example, if no one had known that Lily or Flynn (or Martini or Shamp or Grimmy, for that matter) had been given a panel.

Aye, and there's the rub: people loooove them some drama, don't they?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
every other post at BC is about Oak, KM, or flynn.

Flea's subforum is deserted

it's another summer of poofer
I’ve said it all along.

I am the straw that stirs the drink of this community.

Do we need a sequel to The Summer of Poofer?

I think the tards at BC would spontaneously combust with jealousy if I turned this place into the Mecca of the community like I did at SG.

I mean…..I could do it.

One thread here has more traffic then all of BC COMBINED!!!

Hey fucktards your not my competition. BC is beneath me.

Haw Haw

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Damn, Scouse.

I once got a PM from CC--the Grande Dame and Éminence Grise of the rather conservative Blue Cashew--on VF, applauding my sense of fairness and my impartiality as an admin when she didn't know that admin "Ryder" and I were the same person. Once I told her, she went completely silent and never engaged either "Ryder" or "Blurt" again.

And this is a persuasive argument for mods and admins to remain anonymous by divorcing their administrative selves from their otherwise participatory handles.

I'm 1000% positive that forum drama would be halved, for example, if no one had known that Lily or Flynn (or Martini or Shamp or Grimmy, for that matter) had been given a panel.

Aye, and there's the rub: people loooove them some drama, don't they?

I wasn't planning on saying anything, but the decision wasn't mine to make.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I hear you, Lil.

And I'm not criticizing the decision, either.

Like I said, people love the drama. And I'm sure BF is quite aware of this.

Remember when Bonesaw claimed (or suggested or hinted, whatever) that LotusBud had been given a panel on SG? The Krakatoa itself had nothing over the resulting eruption.

It's a fine troll, innit?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
every other post at BC is about Oak, KM, or flynn.

Flea's subforum is deserted

it's another summer of poofer
I’ve said it all along.

I am the straw that stirs the drink of this community.

Do we need a sequel to The Summer of Poofer?

I think the tards at BC would spontaneously combust with jealousy if I turned this place into the Mecca of the community like I did at SG.

I mean…..I could do it.

One thread here has more traffic then all of BC COMBINED!!!

Hey fucktards your not my competition. BC is beneath me.

Haw Haw

Flea's subforum is now one big BF gossip thread about Oak.

Oak has become the new Antagonizer

flea totally lost her swag when she became Benzo's diaper changer.

Her ass was filled at a car upholstery business in Tijuana, and they didn't balance it, so her left ass cheek is heavier than the right, so when she pushes Benzo's wheelchair, she veers to the left and ends up wheeling him in a circle.

It's embarrassing