Enough with the Blue Cashew threads

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Poor Regan. I hope "she" won some compensation after this humiliation...

bwahaha.png

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Actually, I quoted Flea when I thought you had posted her first name.

I haven't said shit to BF. Do you ever stop with the bullshit?
Why u tattling to Flea on top of BF, you little fucking girl?

I know Fleas first name, you stupid cretin. I’ve known it for years. The fact you thought it was Karen and started throwing @‘s around like a chump only proves your just a little snitch bitch.

Faggot

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I know Fleas first name, you stupid cretin. I’ve known it for years. The fact you thought it was Karen and started throwing @‘s around like a chump only proves your just a little snitch bitch.

Faggot

Actually, I didn't even read it properly, I just presumed it was her real name, seeing as all the others you listed were genuine.

Your little rant here still doesn't excuse the fact that your accusation of me "running to BF" over my first name being posted is false.

What's Flim's first name? Somehow I doubt you'll be as forthcoming with that bit of info.....

Last edited:
OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Faggot

Actually, I didn't even read it properly, I just presumed it was her real name, seeing as all the others listed were genuine.

Your little rant here still doesn't excuse the fact that your accusation of me "running to BF" over my first name being posted is false.

What's Flim's first name? Somehow I doubt you'll be as forthcoming with that bit of info.....
Flynn’s first name was posted many times at BH. Along with a bunch of her PI.

There’s the BH archives, go look for it.

Faggot

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Faggot

Actually, I didn't even read it properly, I just presumed it was her real name, seeing as all the others you listed were genuine.

He is a pathological liar. If he hates someone (and he hates a lot of people), he accuses them of all kinds of bullshit.

I was just accused of running people off by constant posting politcs on nonpolitical boards. Of course when asked for this to he backed....all the stupid shit did was melt like ice on a Florida sidewalk.

He is on a mission to get everyone except like 3 people booted off the board so when he talks his boring shit about us all, he is safe over here lol.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You cant enage with an asshurt narc on a mission.

Indeed?

Indeed, Blurt.

So how am I narcisstic, Blurt? Where have i attacked, gaslit and lied about anyone without provocation because I decided I didnt like their opinions or because they draw a boundary with me?

Blurt has a problem with you because of your political views.

If you were a liberal SJW, he would be kissing your ass and praising you to the point of absuridty, like he does with most other females on the forums.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Indeed?

Indeed, Blurt.

So how am I narcisstic, Blurt? Where have i attacked, gaslit and lied about anyone without provocation because I decided I didnt like their opinions or because they draw a boundary with me?

If you were a liberal SJW, he would be kissing your ass and praising you to the point of absuridty, like he does with most other females on the forums.

I know. It's a bummer.

I liked Blurt a lot until I saw his nasty streak.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Indeed?

Indeed, Blurt.

I know. It's a bummer.

I liked Blurt a lot until I saw his nasty streak.

Yep, he can be very petty & vindictive.

I class him as a frenemy, similar to X & Semen. I regularly clash with them, but I've posted alongside them for so long, I would probs miss the fuckers if they weren't around, LOL.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That is Jessica Yaniv. A known predator who goes after minors on Tik Tok and who destroyed a woman ran small business because they didnt want to handle his fucking balls.

He also tried to sue a gynecologist.

The trans cult is what protects and empowers autogynophiliac predators like him by letting them claim to be "trans" and part of the "lgbtq".....when they are really just predators with a toxic fetish. They have no empathy or respect for anyone else or any reasonable boundaries.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I think I pulled it off Kiwi forum a while back, wasn't he some weird kike?
I believe he claims to be Jewish. He's into all sorts of degenerate shit, and likes to take people to court when he feels wronged.

Oddly enough, he hates immigrants.

Just another mentally ill faggot propped up and emboldened by globohomo clown world.

DDT

Factory Bastard
It's time these worthless fucks were culled in the street.
They act like they do because they know they can get away with it. There was a time when society shunned these people harshly. That was often enough for them to keep their deviant shit behind closed doors.

Now our governments actively encourage them, and any attempts by the general public to shun them gets them shunned instead.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Did Gayran actually cry for his mommy to have his first name removed?

Nope, just pointed out the hypocrisy and how Flim the shim has zero honour or intergrity.... hardly surprising seeing as he's a relative of yours and you're basically a white nigger.

No clue what he was trying to prove by posting that misguided peace offering, other than being an untrustworthy snake.

It took less than 24 hours for me to retract my offer, after realising that the whole Lily/Flynn mod trial was merely a troll and how neither of them had any intention of behaving fairly, preferring instead just to fuck with anyone they don't like and allow libtards like Aidsman to spam the forum.

Damn, Scouse.

I guess you won't be pleased to find out I've been a mod here for the past six months, then.