Enough with the Blue Cashew threads

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Fuck TBC.
They have a new sub there called Extra Retarded. It's for registered members only. The jokes write themselves...
Lol wat? :LOL3:

They don’t seem to understand that most of them are idiots and ruin forums.

You read the pages of shit posts they have harvested here in the last two days then wonder why they all deserve to be banned.

Hey morons, the end goal isn’t making this place BH v2.tard, it’s making a healthy forum. YOU idiots need to accept the fact you are worthless to a forum.

I could go toe to toe with Flynn and Oak over a topic and the content will be interesting and funny. YOU idiots turn this shit into personal attacks because you are weak ass gimps who can’t think of anything interesting to spew from between the fish hooks in your bruised mouths.

Go run to your little safe haven. There’s what, five actual members there anymore? You can post that shit on open forum, nobody fucking reads it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck TBC.
They have a new sub there called Extra Retarded. It's for registered members only. The jokes write themselves...

You read the pages of shit posts they have harvested here in the last two days then wonder why they all deserve to be banned.

Hey morons, the end goal isn’t making this place BH v2.tard, it’s making a healthy forum. YOU idiots need to accept the fact you are worthless to a forum.

I could go toe to toe with Flynn and Oak over a topic and the content will be interesting and funny. YOU idiots turn this shit into personal attacks because you are weak ass gimps who can’t think of anything interesting to spew from between the fish hooks in your bruised mouths.

Go run to your little safe haven. There’s what, five actual members there anymore? You can post that shit on open forum, nobody fucking reads it.

Reading their whining is like watching senior citizens clamp their flabby butt cheeks trying to keep the Geritol and fiber supplement diarrhea leaks in their Depends.

The fake diplomacy of Fashionista is even more vomit inducing than the leaky diapers.

And the Group think, they are communist collectivists in conservative clothing...

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Fuck TBC.

Reading their whining is like watching senior citizens clamp their flabby butt cheeks trying to keep the Geritol and fiber supplement diarrhea leaks in their Depends.

The fake diplomacy of Fashionista is even more vomit inducing than the leaky diapers.

And the Group think, they are communist collectivists in conservative clothing...
I’ll be real with you, Oak.

Politics should be discussed here. Left/right whatever side your on should be welcomed.

I have seen you long enough to know you will discuss politics. What those morons do is argue. And that shit is old.

Will you be counsel for Gayran? He needs somebody to speak for him tomorrow

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck TBC.

Politics should be discussed here. Left/right whatever side your on should be welcomed.

I have seen you long enough to know you will discuss politics. What those morons do is argue. And that shit is old.

Fuck that racist piece of ignorant rancid catshit.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Fuck TBC.

Then I guess he has to speak for himself tommorow.

I tried I tried…..

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck TBC.

I tried I tried…..

What's happening tomorrow?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Fuck TBC.

I tried I tried…..

We are having the first annual BF banning court trial for the two biggest shit posters that the people here decided upon.

Shit poster 1. Dovid
Shit poster 2. Gayran

As this communities influencer, I have been nominated to be judge and jury.

Benzo has been nominated as court jester.

I have told both of them that they need to write why they deserve to be here speeches in 50 words or less.

Flynn has taken counsel for Dovey and from the looks of it we might have a plea bargain in the works. Or maybe the weed I smoked was hitting rather hard…I don’t remember…

But I do know this will be permanent if we can’t reach an agreement.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck TBC.

I tried I tried…..

We are having the first annual BF banning court trial for the two biggest shit posters that the people here decided upon.

Shit poster 1. Dovid
Shit poster 2. Gayran

I have told both of them that they need to write why they deserve to be here speeches in 50 words or less.

Flynn has taken counsel for Dovey and from the looks of it we might have a plea bargain in the works. Or maybe the weed I smoked was hitting rather hard…I don’t remember…

Can we make Duhv's trial consist of a simple spelling test?

And Aryan has to prove that Adam is a Christian not Jewish name.

Simple enough.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I really dont give a gotdamn shit, Poof.

I fully expect petty unhinged weaklings to want people who hurt them with words banned.

Let it happen. You guys can sit here....all 4 (at most) of you bitching and whining about all the "shit posters" you claim you dont care about yet talk about no stop.

I don't think there is a single person who isnt aware that people like Plynn and even Oak constantly throw fits about posters they hate and want people banned based on their personal bullshit.

I'm not participating in some retarded trial - and idea that isnt even original and is done better by much funnier and smarter posters- where a bitter narcissist and his new female narcissist pet sit around and claim ownership of and destroy someone elses board.

I mean you both wrecked your own with all your cancerous pettiness, so I guess like any cancer you just need to spread.

If all that's gonna be left here is this unhinged shit circus, BF can just ban my account. Absolutely no one is gonna be hanging around to watch this mind numbing nonsense.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I fully expect petty unhinged weaklings to want people who hurt them with words banned.

Let it happen. You guys can sit here....all 4 (at most) of you bitching and whining about all the "shit posters" you claim you dont care about yet talk about no stop.

I don't think there is a single person who isnt aware that people like Plynn and even Oak constantly throw fits about posters they hate and want people banned based on their personal bullshit.

I'm not participating in some retarded trial - and idea that isnt even original and is done better by much funnier and smarter posters- where a bitter narcissist and his new female narcissist pet sit around and claim ownership of and destroy someone elses board.

I mean you both wrecked your own with all your cancerous pettiness, so I guess like any cancer you just need to spread.

I wasn't even here when your buddy got shit canned. He earned it himself. I had nothing to do with it.

The fact that you're going on a couple hundred words about a "trial" that is clearly a troll simply reinforces how fucking stupid you are, you dumbass cunt.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Fuck TBC.

I tried I tried…..

Shit poster 1. Dovid
Shit poster 2. Gayran

Simple enough.
This will be taken into consideration, yes.

ARISE members Of Bastard Factory, the ppl are being banned

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck TBC.

I tried I tried…..

Shit poster 1. Dovid
Shit poster 2. Gayran

Simple enough.
This will be taken into consideration, yes.

ARISE members Of Bastard Factory, the ppl are being banned

Dimbulb goes on a rant about a trial that isn't even happening. What a god damn mass of ignoramus slime she is...lmao

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
you would think BF and BC were a married couple that just got divorced by the way each forum has tons of posts talking about the other forum on it.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

I wasn't even here when your buddy got shit canned. He earned it himself. I had nothing to do with it.

The fact that you're going on a couple hundred words about a "trial" that is clearly a troll simply reinforces how fucking stupid you are, you dumbass cunt.
If that’s Dovid flapping her gums she has no voice in this.

Flynn has decided to represent her as counsel.

She just needs to shut up.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Wait didn’t you hear?

They said your a witch and conjured a magic spell on BF.

I shit you not.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wait didn’t you hear?

I shit you not.

WTF?

AAAAAAAAAAHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You lie, but thanks, that was funny.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Wait didn’t you hear?

I shit you not.

WTF?

I’m dead fucking serious.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wait didn’t you hear?

I shit you not.

WTF?

Wait didn’t you hear?

I shit you not.

WTF?

Wait didn’t you hear?

I shit you not.

WTF?

Link?