Enough with the Blue Cashew threads

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
By the way, you not only posted a PM without my permission, you also posted my first name on the board, which is considered to be PI.

Oh, fuck off, Scouse.

I still recall the reverse meltie you had when I called you out for doing exactly that to me.

You're such a hypocritical homosexual hombre, you Brokeback Compound dweller.

(Doesn't even know his first name, like mine, is Jewish. Too funny!)

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
There is a codified thought process that disparages hope for the mere hope that dat simple hope can be attained. We see it in populism and we see it burned in our communities of fate & hate.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
derp durr durpa derp dur

Why do you think Blurt slyly makes fun of you with humor that flies way over your empty head?

Nah, I would never stoop to make fun of Dovey in a way that didn't stand at least a chance of not simply flying right over her head.

She's a short gal, I'm told, so I'm aiming low.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I couldn't give a fuck whit ye fink ye all subscribe too, all I know is you don't know what you think you do, and even when ye try to, you only all end up insulting yourselves.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I couldn't give a fuck whit ye fink ye all subscribe too, all I know is you don't know what you think you do, and even when ye try to, you only all end up insulting yourselves.

Well, I'll just have to disagree to agree wif dat. :ThumbsUp1:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I vote this thread be renamed "The BC Gossip Thread"... with royalties going to Flea.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
giphy.gif

1. Biggie_Smiles
2. Admin
3. 18Holliday81

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I vote this thread be renamed "The BC Gossip Thread"... with royalties going to Flea.
What?

Flea doesn’t need money. Last I heard she was making a killing with the mango picking business. She also has stock in one of those companies that makes Jesus candles which from what I heard made a killing during the pandemic.

Don’t believe me? Her lips were paid for from worried souls who thought the world was ending and had the Mexican chicken god guy fully lit thru out in every kitchen in every barrio across the country.

I know this because my girlfriend, who is Mexican, was buying those candles at the dollar store in bulk every week.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
What?

Flea doesn’t need money. Last I heard she was making a killing with the mango picking business. She also has stock in one of those companies that makes Jesus candles which from what I heard made a killing during the pandemic.

Don’t believe me? Her lips were paid for from worried souls who thought the world was ending and had the Mexican chicken god guy fully lit thru out in every kitchen in every barrio across the country.

I know this because my girlfriend, who is Mexican, was buying those candles at the dollar store in bulk every week.

Why when you fink we need to renew, do you continually support dat which must confuse even you?