errrrmmm, yeah okay lock her up... just don't quote us

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
actual-malice.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Funny, I watched Fox this morning and they were talking shit on crooked hillary. Guess you libtards watch a different fox news.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The special prosecutor said it was a crime. I believe him even if.you want to pretend otherwise.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lock the monster up for being a disfigured circus freak with a surplus of the ugly

Don’t let him scare the kids anymore

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lock the monster up for being a disfigured circus freak with a surplus of the ugly

Don’t let him scare the kids anymore
Yup. It's time Trump got taken out of circulation. I agree with you on that!
Taken out of circulation huh? So that's what all these phony investigations are about? Ensuring that he's out of circulation before he can be legitimately elected a third time without the COVID cheat card this time?

bwhahahahahahahahaha

tell us moar, stoooge

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Where is this from?

I havent seen anything like this actually happening.

I was sure actual malice is an accepted norm in media now anyway considering Trump was constantly attacked with actual malice for years. And everyone now who doesnt support democrats is a far right white supremacist terrorists. Actual malice is fine and good material on most all corporate media.

Fox has still been reporting on the Clinton campaign....pretty steadily from what I've seen. Who wrote this?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Funny, I watched Fox this morning and they were talking shit on crooked hillary. Guess you libtards watch a different fox news.

CNN is considered "far right" by Preaches and Aidsmin.

"Far right" is a meaningless label that gets slapped on anything that opposes some one sided narrative that benefits politicains and big corps.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"blah blah blah, corporate media n democrats bad, yadda yadda yadda" Duh'v

"Aidsman sux cox" Bigly Buttfucked

Oh I'm so sorry! Do I interrupt your steady stream of "deerr deer conz r badz!! Faux news! Trump goes to teh prisons!! A 17 year old kid who defended himself is "teh right!!" Blerrhg racisms"?

Fox news is also a corporate media entity.

Do you even know what that is? Or are you just mad anyone would criticize a media giant you think loves you so much and cares deeply about your interests and tells you to get out there and "unrest" and fight your own neighbors?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh I'm so sorry! Do I interrupt your steady stream of "deerr deer conz r badz!! Faux news! Trump goes to teh prisons!! A 17 year old kid who defended himself is "teh right!!" Blerrhg racisms"?

Do you even know what that is? Or are you just mad anyone would criticize a media giant you think loves you so much and cares deeply about your interests and tells you to get out there and "unrest" and fight your own neighbors?
No, you interrupted him in the middle of sucking cock

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No, you interrupted him in the middle of sucking cock

How much money does Don Lemon make you think?

He is TOTALLY on the side of the people!

No way would those people ever betray the public.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Where is this from?

I was sure actual malice is an accepted norm in media now anyway considering Trump was constantly attacked with actual malice for years. And everyone now who doesnt support democrats is a far right white supremacist terrorists. Actual malice is fine and good material on most all corporate media.

Fox has still been reporting on the Clinton campaign....pretty steadily from what I've seen. Who wrote this?

1. I have no idea of the source, it's an unsourced internet meme.

2. I think you're using the words "actual malice" differently than I and others. "Actual Malice" is a legal term with a very specific set of meanings that is applied in US libel cases involving public figures, dating from the SCOTUS 1964 New York Times Co. versus Sullivan decision. I already explained this to you a week or two ago, and I urge you to get better informed about that decision prior to using the term in message board chatter with a different meaning in mind.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Where is this from?

1. I have no idea of the source, it's an unsourced internet meme.

2. I think you're using the words "actual malice" differently than I and others. "Actual Malice" is a legal term with a very specific set of meanings that is applied in US libel cases involving public figures, dating from the SCOTUS 1964 New York Times Co. versus Sullivan decision. I already explained this to you a week or two ago, and I urge you to get better informed about that decision prior to using the term in message board chatter with a different meaning in mind.

Okay so how is accusing Trump of Russian collusion NOT actual malice but then saying the Clinton campaign was behind that whole shit show IS actual malice?

According to the legal definition "“with knowledge that it was false or with reckless disregard of whether it was false or not.”

That's exactly what Russiagate was. Same with the accusations that he called neo nazis "good people" and also the claim that he called mexicans rapists.

The media is a strong source of actual malice according to the definition. That is the definition I'm going on.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Thanks for establishing that you don't know what it means either.
I know what it’s like to have my nose tho

That's nice but I think we all do. Let us know when you can bestir yer 3 working brain cells to the point of posting some actual content.

Okay so how is accusing Trump of Russian collusion NOT actual malice but then saying the Clinton campaign was behind that whole shit show IS actual malice?
According to the legal definition "“with knowledge that it was false or with reckless disregard of whether it was false or not.”

Actual Malice by its definition is about libel law, and something that can only be determined in a civil court, by a judge or jury, by considering pertinent evidence regarding content. You and I can type all we want on a bottom feeder forum about what we think are examples, and it won't mean jack.

I would bet that if Trump thought he could win a libel suit over Russiagate he would have already filed a couple dozen of them, yet the litigious fuck has not filed a SINGLE libel suit. Ask yerself why not.

Also, Clinton has not filed a libel suit against FOX. It is SAID that she advised FOX that in her opinion they were skating on the thin ice by continuing to report that story when they as a media entity had plenty of reason to doubt its veracity, which I take as a not so veiled threat to sue them for libel if they continued. Obviously the story ain't over. I'd like to see it happen just cause it would grind on for years and provide lots of entertainment.