errrrmmm, yeah okay lock her up... just don't quote us

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Thanks for establishing that you don't know what it means either.
I know what it’s like to have my nose tho

That's nice but I think we all do. Let us know when you can bestir yer 3 working brain cells to the point of posting some actual content.

Okay so how is accusing Trump of Russian collusion NOT actual malice but then saying the Clinton campaign was behind that whole shit show IS actual malice?
According to the legal definition "“with knowledge that it was false or with reckless disregard of whether it was false or not.”

Actual Malice by its definition is about libel law, and something that can only be determined in a civil court, by a judge or jury, by considering pertinent evidence regarding content. You and I can type all we want on a bottom feeder forum about what we think are examples, and it won't mean jack.

I would bet that if Trump thought he could win a libel suit over Russiagate he would have already filed a couple dozen of them, yet the litigious fuck has not filed a SINGLE libel suit. Ask yerself why not.

Also, Clinton has not filed a libel suit against FOX. It is SAID that she advised FOX that in her opinion they were skating on the thin ice by continuing to report that story when they as a media entity had plenty of reason to doubt its veracity, which I take as a not so veiled threat to sue them for libel if they continued. Obviously the story ain't over. I'd like to see it happen just cause it would grind on for years and provide lots of entertainment.

Well yeah she hasnt filed one either.

I havent seen anything to confirm the claim in this meme is true. Fox is still discussing this, it hasnt stopped or changed.

I wouldnt think that just because no libel lawsuits were filed that means the claims are true. Though I wish we saw more of them because media shouldnt be able to lie and distort like they do. If they are gonna do that should have to label it as such instead of reporting falsehoods as truth. There is no objective reporting. It's really damaging the country.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"blah blah blah, corporate media n democrats bad, yadda yadda yadda" Duh'v

"Aidsman sux cox" Bigly Buttfucked
P0wpJRi.jpg
That's not Stubby, LOLOL! He has one of the worst cases of alopecia ever.

So do you think that because I dont step in on comments like this and complain about them that means I condone and approve of them?

Since you said i condone and support the "cock sucker" comments?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Fake noses don’t count, monster

Just sayin
I'd give you a cookie, ankle muppet, but what ya need is an Indica brownie weighing about a quarter pound so ya can get some sleep instead of spamming my thread.

Not really just sayin.
I'd give you a new nose that matches your face but what you really need is a mask --- covid and all that