Establishment cucks like Oak have terrible sex

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sitting up in the dungeon making up a whole relationship with a guy who barely pays attention even when he likes you.

That's what dreams are made of lol. It's some 4D chess shit.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
what will dovey do today to get attention ? make another 3 videos showing how cracky she looks or maybe 33 pics you know tp prove how not cracky she looks :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: it's very important for her you know LOL

good morning !! the cats are fed bike is charged and I'm still awesome AND 6'3 to boot (:

Hope my cock is still there what with Ballszer the dick thief lurking aboot :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
1. You made Murd that forum for her birthday because you love her. And shes "daddies favorite princess"

2. You tested Murd for a serious long term relationship by sharing your deepest and most impactful memories

3. You've needed and learned on and relied on Murd through some of the hardest times of your life

4. Your sons think I'm toxic and want you to avoid me

5. When she decided she didnt want to "deal" with me.....YOU were supposed to completely kick me to the curb and you've fucked up and YOU are the one who ended this cosmic relationship with Murd.....by not turning on me for her when she decided you should. That's her spin now.

6. You loved her floppy tits in your face and you tackled her when you saw her in her night gown. (I kinda always knew this was bullshit based on things I know about you sir)

That's all I can think of right now. There is a shit ton more I'm sure. My favorite (NOT) was the narrative that my drug addiction and time in rehab and the program drove the two of you closer togther and you made those plans for her to go see you togther.

Oh there was more, I’m sure. This went on for years lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
what will dovey do today to get attention ? make another 3 videos showing how cracky she looks or maybe 33 pics you know tp prove how not cracky she looks :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: it's very important for her you know LOL

good morning !! the cats are fed bike is charged and I'm still awesome AND 6'3 to boot (:

Hope my cock is still there what with Ballszer the dick thief lurking aboot :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

I didnt steal your bike dildo bro, enjoy that ride, since its "fully charged" :GiggleBitch:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Now that you’ve posted your okie booster, I understand why you like your tutu. What do your cousins think

• Whoa!
Reactions: X

kooch

Shitposting Idiot
Can one of you sand niggers explain what the fuck is going on?

And by going on I mean Biggie send me Dovey's nudes.

• Puke 2
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Can one of you sand niggers explain what the fuck is going on?

And by going on I mean Biggie send me Dovey's nudes.

Just making fun of Oaks bad sex life. Murd turned on me again pretty visciously. Now shes also mad at Big because he didnt chose her. And our politcs makes her shitty.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I pity her actually.

Shilling for incompetent politicians, sexual perverts and other mentally ill sociopaths cannot be easy or fun. And I doubt it pays very well

kooch

Shitposting Idiot
Just making fun of Oaks bad sex life. Murd turned on me again pretty visciously. Now shes also mad at Big because he didnt chose her. And our politcs makes her shitty.
Finally some fucking context.

Why does the admin idiot post like they've been snap kicked in the temple?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Finally some fucking context.

Why does the admin idiot post like they've been snap kicked in the temple?
Admin? A.k.a El Senior leaky ass?

He's like the 2023 version of amazingsting. Only far more stupid and gay