What does the establishment fear most?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
It fears people from across the political spectrum coming together to oppose its corruption and imperialism.

Think it can't happen?
Think again...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A comedian calls for unity between the extreme right wing and the extreme left wing.

Where's that horseshoe image again? Great comedy.

LOL

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh how funzies, Blowhard Gayyity attempts yet one more morally superior threads!
The problem lies with a certain ethnic group having unlimited control of the money supply.
Is it difficult always being on the wrong side of reality?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It fears people from across the political spectrum coming together to oppose its corruption and imperialism.

Think it can't happen?
Think again...

I think it can. Just make the smokers smoke outside

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Anyone else find it hysterically funny that Garraty continues to ignore admin's angry chirping at his ankles but like the little spastic who could the automaton continues chugging along anyway?

Choo Choo. :LOL3:

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Anyone else find it hysterically funny that Garraty continues to ignore admin's angry chirping at his ankles but like the little spastic who could the automaton continues chugging along anyway?

Choo Choo. :LOL3:

The fact that he's still doing the same stupid shit is exactly why he's still on iggy.

:OhGawd:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They fear us peasants unifying against them and losing their power. Rejecting their division.

Sadly they have no reason to worry about that because what they are doing works :(

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh how funzies, Blowhard Gayyity attempts yet one more morally superior threads!

It's that condescension that makes that political movement a losing proposition. It's why they don't grow their movements. The reason that Latin American leftism works is because they see themselves as part of the people. Not wiser than, not better than, no scorn. You have to meet people where they're at and work together to move forward. I don't see that in him or his youtube people. He could learn a thing or two from some leftists...Brazilian Paolo Freire and reading from what Jose Mujica has written. Humility is important.

The way Garraty handles it is a complete turn off.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I did something. I put the useless shot stain on ignore then urged others to do the same.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I did something. I put the useless shot stain on ignore then urged others to do the same.

They accuse Gar of a moral superiority thread.....because he isnt full of hate like them.

If you dont bow down to them and lick their assholes, reinforce to them how much better amd smarter they are and apologize every other word and walk on eggshells so they dont call you disgusting names or get violent....we are condescending

But you see how they treat people and they have the nerve. Unbelievable.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When these fucktards drive over parades and shoot kids that's our fault to.

Everyone has to be super duper careful not to piss off these people or else we deserve it.

The narcissism is incredible.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Let me know when they do half a trillion in damages and kill dozens the way the animals in your side did.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Let me know when they do half a trillion in damages and kill dozens the way the animals in your side did.

Cite that please.

Was it an act of violence against all the American people? Yes.

Did they want to force Mike Pence to stop from certifying the election and overthrow the government? Yes

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

An old man defended himself they are like "SEE? THERE IT IS!!"

Smh.

It's amazing watching them hump this mild riot while downplaying actual violent war declared on communities that left them totally destroyed. Innocent people dead

And that's a big part of why the other side is forums.

And once again they are twisting Trumps words like they did with the Charlottesville thing. Making it like he was calling rioters "peaceful".

Nah guys Trump condemned that....WE cheered it. You guys support throwing people in jail who did not even DO anything except support the wrong politcal party.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Notice how Lily has been given the cite dozens of times over the last two years yet she still lies and claims the evidence hasn't ever been given? In the next breath Lily will complain that Dove is repeating herself by l repeating the evidence Lily asked for. In short, Lily is not being an honest actor here.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Notice how Lily has been given the cite dozens of times over the last two years yet she still lies and claims the evidence hasn't ever been given? In the next breath Lily will complain that Dove is repeating herself by l repeating the evidence Lily asked for. In short, Lily is not being an honest actor here.
They all do that shit

it's standard operating procedure at this point -- to cover their ears and hum.