Evening Krap with Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes, I have been away. True I have only submitted perhaps 10 words a year. My appearance is a result of Her Most Foul Gore Queen's electronic message. I was curious.
Those whom know me from previous, from the long way back.. know me.

Those whom don't.. you will.
You may have queries. I have many queries. Feel free to post your queries.
As always, if you are going to be insulting, be original.

ADDITIONAL: ty you BF for the upgrade. ++good bellyfeels thoughtcrime

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is pleasant to see you again, Lady Mona.
As of late I have been trying to estimate how long has it been since the original BFF was up. My sense of time is askew.. for me the 90's were only a few years ago..

Perhaps BF or Harrowing Harridan of Hell can recall..

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Oh man...

I remember most of them and that time period.

That was a big transitional time.

I don't recall that many of you overlapping each other.

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
For myself, my attendance was in intermittent spurts. But I remember most.

Seven years, Blood soaked one. What do you have to say for yourself?

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hmmm..."You are welcome".... remind me what I am thanking you for again?

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ah yes. I shall send you a card of thanks, similar to the one you sent me for gracing you with my presence.

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Gaze ye now upon my fallow field, whereupon my fucks did once grow. I have none to give. Lament and woe.

I have refrained from working with maille for quite some time..too much Vikitch out there for it to be feasible.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Are you bitching about mustard?

i-say-do-you-have-any-grey-poupon.jpg

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I joined at the beginning of 2010. So it was five years for me. It's scary to think that it's already been three years since the forum closed down. So much has happened over the years.

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So.. it is going to cost me 8k to reshingle my roof. I'm thinking of going with red shingles..

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
So.. it is going to cost me 8k to reshingle my roof. I'm thinking of going with red shingles..

Damn! Be a lot cheaper if you did it yourself. I use to do roofing til the owner went to jail haha.

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is a lot less than what I expected it to be. That is actually a pretty decent price for around here, on a house this old (1907) and that high off the ground (2.5 stories). Not Spanish style, flat roof tiles so the snow rolls off, etc etc. and a dark shade of red..lighter than Oxblood. And the work will be done by licensed professionals. I addition to laying down an anti-ice stripe around the edges and various other needed to be done things.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Scariest roof I ever was on, was a barn style roof, 3 stories up, with that pottery style shingles that were wet and slick first thing in the morning. Our tallest ladder didnt have much lean to it, so when I carried bundles of shingles up, I had to cling to the ladder or risk it falling backwards. I hated that shit lol.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
Yeah I was definitely bummed when I found out the place had been shut down but stoked to get the message that it was back.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Sorry Off.

It was sudden.

I tried to grasp as many Bastard balloons as I could, but there were so many strings, in so many lengths, I lost many.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
Its all good. I am just glad I was informed! Ill put out some tentacles for sure.