Good FUCKING EVENING !!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's SANOWING ... ffs I was 23 Km from home and the snow started falling like a Blizzard ha ha

was fun out there ... it's really wet heavy snow, not really accumulating but I found some spots to spin around and have some fun .

The Squirells look confused as fuck LOL

Was a nice day

So did Break leave > because I'm next if so

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's SANOWING ... ffs I was 23 Km from home and the snow started falling like a Blizzard ha ha

was fun out there ... it's really wet heavy snow, not really accumulating but I found some spots to spin around and have some fun .

Was a nice day

I hope he doesn't leave. He just has to ignore the fucktards.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Was a nice day

ignoring them is no fun :Happy5:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

ignoring them is no fun :Happy5:

maybe

I found it boring though. same shit different day, like Groundhog's day

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

All of you old timers are always threatening to leave. Just keep in mind that I didn't join this forum to read the tripe from those SG rejects, I wanted some new posters to read.

As for Break, he comes and goes as you know. I hope he stays, you stay, hell I even can tolerate FilTh.

• Agree!
Reactions: X

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yup, snowed my way too. Folks weren't expecting it. Folks sliding all over the place.

Dont let Break kid you, he threatens to leave all the time lol. Its getting cold soon where he at, he be in more instead of surfing. And he'll be sitting on that flat ass of his and posting with us :Happy5:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yup, snowed my way too. Folks weren't expecting it. Folks sliding all over the place.

Dont let Break kid you, he threatens to leave all the time lol. Its getting cold soon where he at, he be in more instead of surfing. And he'll be sitting on that flat ass of his and posting with us :Happy5:

I wouldn't be so cavalier, clearly a lot of names are on the member list of people that don't post here anymore or very frequently.

People post until they give up. I could choose to return to CBT. I am not banned. I won't for my own reasons. People leave forums all the time.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I wouldn't be so cavalier, clearly a lot of names are on the member list of people that don't post here anymore or very frequently.

People post until they give up. I could choose to return to CBT. I am not banned. I won't for my own reasons. People leave forums all the time.

People that dont post here are stuck on Facebook. They are obedient Beta slaves to the Meta.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

People that dont post here are stuck on Facebook. They are obedient Beta slaves to the Meta.

You know that for a fact?

I don't post on Facebook much at all. I just use it to keep up with people I know. I probably have the fewest friends on all of FB. 27

I'm constantly refusing friend suggestions. I don't call or consider everyone with a pulse my friend.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

All of you old timers are always threatening to leave. Just keep in mind that I didn't join this forum to read the tripe from those SG rejects, I wanted some new posters to read.

As for Break, he comes and goes as you know. I hope he stays, you stay, hell I even can tolerate FilTh.

restraint-no-restraint.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Filth is tolerable because often he can't be understood.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Who is your favorite new poster to read?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You know that for a fact?

I don't post on Facebook much at all. I just use it to keep up with people I know. I probably have the fewest friends on all of FB. 27

I'm constantly refusing friend suggestions. I don't call or consider everyone with a pulse my friend.

Facebook is good for finding groups centered around a common theme you may enjoy like horror movies or a favorite singer.

Redit is probably even better for finding a discussion group for things that interest you.

Forums like this have always had trouble getting new members, at Third Rail it was the same issue, the owner made a facebook page and twitter to get more publicity for the site but the member base kept dropping each year until TWAP stopped announcing the monthly post count, eventually the owner retired the site.

maybe KM will come back and define what exactly "content" is and we can get some "content" in here.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Was a nice day

You want him to stop responding to you?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So the panty sniffing drunk spastic left the site?

lol... what a pussy

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
GOOD MORNIN'

The Raps stunk up Philly last night

2 down, I think they'll win this one @ home but they ain't moving on
fs

on the bright side we have the Leafs with the leagues two most prolific scorers