Ever notice short men in airport restrooms?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
meanwhile, flea slapped Oak into shape effortlessly

figuratively speaking of course

Oak don't want no smoke with flea
Is Flea your own personal Wonder Woman, your protector?

This isn't about Flea. He's using Flea and me to fight. He gets off on that shit. He forgets he told people how much he liked seeing me and Lotus fight. He now wants to see me and Flea fight.

He's the little punk in the school yard that screams "fight, fight, fight". It's pitiful that a 50+ years old still goes there.
With a little effort one can be immature forever!

What is wrong with the people here?

People that worry about getting negs, or not getting likes, disagreeing with them, etc? Why are people in the West so freaking fragile?

Can you imagine if they had to actually scratch for food and walks miles to get water?

A lot of the people here are here because they have been raised in "troll" groups and don't have the maturity or intelligence to do anything else on the internet.

Not saying there is anything wrong with that.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Board Description for those that don't read good. [RAGE!] most despicable of fighting methods should be employed to ensure absolute victory.

So you use gifs of toddlers. Are you high?

Who cares? There is nothing untoward about a child if you aren't doing sick shit with it.

I care. He’s using gif’s of toddlers on a forum dedicated to trolling gifs and gore.

But he's not using gore with the kids. There has to be some kind of measured response to things that aren't outrageous.

And if you are this outraged, why don't you simply report it?
Why don't you just mind your business and your blood pressure instead you COmmie cow?

Really BIIIIGGG Irony Alert here, following hard on the heels of a rare Quadruple Post.

I don't "claim victory" like some low rent fuckwads do, I just point out the obvious.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Board Description for those that don't read good. [RAGE!] most despicable of fighting methods should be employed to ensure absolute victory.

Who cares? There is nothing untoward about a child if you aren't doing sick shit with it.

I care. He’s using gif’s of toddlers on a forum dedicated to trolling gifs and gore.

But he's not using gore with the kids. There has to be some kind of measured response to things that aren't outrageous.

Why don't you just mind your business and your blood pressure instead you COmmie cow?

Really BIIIIGGG Irony Alert here, following hard on the heels of a rare Quadruple Post.

I don't "claim victory" like some low rent fuckwads do, I just point out the obvious.

Seriously, he loses consciousness of what he's doing when he's raging. No self-awareness whatsoever.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

"...and they don't even know they're stupid"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This isn't about Flea. He's using Flea and me to fight. He gets off on that shit. He forgets he told people how much he liked seeing me and Lotus fight. He now wants to see me and Flea fight.

He's the little punk in the school yard that screams "fight, fight, fight". It's pitiful that a 50+ years old still goes there.

People that worry about getting negs, or not getting likes, disagreeing with them, etc? Why are people in the West so freaking fragile?

Can you imagine if they had to actually scratch for food and walks miles to get water?

A lot of the people here are here because they have been raised in "troll" groups and don't have the maturity or intelligence to do anything else on the internet.

I have often used the meltdowns over negs/likes to my advantage. I could have the admins here give me 1 million turds and I would not give a fuck.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

I have often used the meltdowns over negs/likes to my advantage. I could have the admins here give me 1 million turds and I would not give a fuck.
There are no bad reactions.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Bullshit. You raged like a wounded walrus when deport and lotus negged you at SG

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Bullshit. You raged like a wounded walrus when deport and lotus negged you at SG

Those were personal, that's different. And now, IDGAF.

Bonesaw was the only one that saw it for what it was, butthurt.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Those were personal, that's different. And now, IDGAF.

Bonesaw was the only one that saw it for what it was, butthurt.
:Whaaa:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Pauncho Smoke Screen, this is your life, and your living it right here.
the guy with over 9000 posts in less than a year says what? :LOL3:

The guy with 17K posts in less than 3 years (after spending the first 2 killing 3 or 4 other forums) wants to know.

I'm betting he's jealous of people who can post that fast.
Math not a strong suit of yours aye Monster?
giphy.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

The guy with 17K posts in less than 3 years (after spending the first 2 killing 3 or 4 other forums) wants to know.

giphy.gif
why you posting pictures of one of your fathers?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Who taught you and Flynn how to catfish?

Whoever it was, they weren't very good at their craft.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif
why are you so short?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

giphy.gif
why are you so short?

Why do you suck so much cock?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Who taught you and Flynn how to catfish?

THE JEWS!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif
why are you so short?

Why do you suck so much cock?

Sucking cock Stubby