Ever notice the Libtards...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
...on this board are the biggest pussies.

iu

All in sync with each other..... "Orange man bad! Black Lives Matter! COOOONNNNNNSSSSS!!!!"

iu

And at the same time, they are always on HIDDEN status, NEVER post a pic of themselves, are always in a negative mood and never a party mood nor happy. They are just some vile cunts that piss and moan at whatever CNN tells them to piss and moan at while they eat their oatmeal and drink their Ensure, wondering if Biden will increase their Social Security check another few dollars so they can get that mobility scooter to get around town with.

iu

So, to all y'all PUSSIES, we know who you are. Dont think for one instance that you are above us Alphas. You are scum, the kind that I scrape off the heel of my boot, and wonder how the hell I had the misfortune of stepping into the pile of shit that you are. Worse yet, you are the kind shit that I have to take a tiny stick, and scrape you out of the grooves of my sole..... that annoying.

iu

And while you think you are all righteous, and think "dur hur, Im a Democrat, I know stuff", well, you are only kicking yourself, fucktarded pussy.

iu

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
...on this board are the biggest pussies.

iu

All in sync with each other..... "Orange man bad! Black Lives Matter! COOOONNNNNNSSSSS!!!!"

iu

And at the same time, they are always on HIDDEN status, NEVER post a pic of themselves, are always in a negative mood and never a party mood nor happy. They are just some vile cunts that piss and moan at whatever CNN tells them to piss and moan at while they eat their oatmeal and drink their Ensure, wondering if Biden will increase their Social Security check another few dollars so they can get that mobility scooter to get around town with.

iu

So, to all y'all PUSSIES, we know who you are. Dont think for one instance that you are above us Alphas. You are scum, the kind that I scrape off the heel of my boot, and wonder how the hell I had the misfortune of stepping into the pile of shit that you are. Worse yet, you are the kind shit that I have to take a tiny stick, and scrape you out of the grooves of my sole..... that annoying.

iu

And while you think you are all righteous, and think "dur hur, Im a Democrat, I know stuff", well, you are only kicking yourself, fucktarded pussy.

iu
Right on, right on. Blown-in shit-skins as @Swamp-Duck would say. They fucked up their other forums with stupid leftarded bullshit, then come here and cry about stuff and try to call us snowflakes! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!
Us loyal members have been knocking around for over 10 years collectively with the Y ffs!

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What I find interesting, especially with the Chauvin case, is that the anti-racist liberals constantly refer to the policeman's skin colour in a negative fashion yet those on the right are only concerned with the court process and the verdict being based on the actual evidence at hand...

I'm not sure if reverse psychology is the correct term but the left sure come across as racists because race is all they go on about... I don't see race being constantly brought up by any other political group than the left...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What I find interesting, especially with the Chauvin case, is that the anti-racist liberals constantly refer to the policeman's skin colour in a negative fashion yet those on the right are only concerned with the court process and the verdict being based on the actual evidence at hand...

I'm not sure if reverse psychology is the correct term but the left sure come across as racists because race is all they go on about... I don't see race being constantly brought up by any other political group than the left...

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white.

That phrase might be a bit of a cliche at this point, but it's 100% truthful.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You're right!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

100% TRUTH!

Anti white!

They hate all that has to do with whitey, and straight males.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

100% TRUTH!

Anti white!

They hate all that has to do with whitey, and straight males.

Yet they are white... How anyone can be this blind is beyond me...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Bro.. asking me if I ever noticed the libtards on this board are the biggest pussies is like asking me if I've noticed that I have two arms

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Conservatives and their "noticing" things today. Two of you posting about "noticing". Liberals stick together and damn, we stick together too!!

ac7abba36c406fc26ac54eb4ed370aa2.jpg

Blazor's "we're so happy and they're not" screed. Classic. Happy people bring up racial issues to PROVE just how happy they are. They also want to kill the VP at any given point in time. Fine happy people

50brpb.jpg

God love you, you can't make this shit up.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Gotta love how Oak is so desperate to be included in something she's even resorted to kissing Lotusbud's ass.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Conservatives and their "noticing" things today. Two of you posting about "noticing". Liberals stick together and damn, we stick together too!!

ac7abba36c406fc26ac54eb4ed370aa2.jpg

Blazor's "we're so happy and they're not" screed. Classic. Happy people bring up racial issues to PROVE just how happy they are. They also want to kill the VP at any given point in time. Fine happy people

50brpb.jpg

God love you, you can't make this shit up.

Thank you for posting that pic, it warmed my soul this morning. VERY FINE PEOPLE indeed! Man, I want one of them Liberty or Death flags now lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They are a hatefueled race cult. If they all disappeared today? So would all these racist issues.

And people who actually CARE about American communities could get to work mending the inner cities and helping the citizens there regardless of color.

Stupid fucking leftists only give a shit about black people as far as they can USE them for political power. They create the racism. Fucking Biden took away School Choice and these people dont even give a shit. Fucking Admin called School Choice.....a plan that allows inner city parents to choose to send their child to a better school and get that tax funding to cover it......he called THAT "segregation".

They dont care at all. They are the most racist fucks in the country and view black people as below them and use them as political pawns. Our government could start genociding black people and Oak and Murd would on here defending it and blaming "white supremacy" and Republicans.