Ever notice short men in airport restrooms?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Remember the gong show when they would pull some decrepit old flasher off the stage with a cane for being a talentless old shit ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
200.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Most short men, have tasted male ass.
^^^^ someone who wants to share his personal sexual encounters with the class
I'm out of your class, Pauncho.

Are you taller than his favorite sex toy? It's a plunger.

That's gonna have legs.

Victims one and two be bigggggg mad

That's all you got isn't it plunger boy? lolol

It's a winner, the Plunger Boi meme.

Well, he did introduce it himself.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Victims one and two be bigggggg mad

That's all you got isn't it plunger boy? lolol
^^^^ victim one reporting for duty. Lol

Poarka does herself no favours, she blatantly illustrates her seething butthurt every time she visits this place by constantly cheerleading and getting excited over any negative remarks aimed at users she doesn't like.

The gluttonous hog is basically a vindictive 10 yr old trapped inside a 500lbs 60 yr old body.

And what is it that any of you do? Do you ever acknowledge your own behaviors? Biggest hypocrites ever, all of you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It never fails, Biggie snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. All he had to so was let it be and the thread would have died its natural death.

lmao

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
It never fails, Biggie snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. All he had to so was let it be and the thread would have died its natural death.

lmao

It seems to be in his DNA, this notion that he simply MUST have the Last Word regardless of how much gaslighting he has to take on. Very tiresome, and unhealthy as well.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Hey "Levon", what are the odds of you getting along with and disagreeing with the very same users as Lady Peaches?

Talk about a coincidence...

Far greater than the odds of me ever finding your degit, vapid, boring hungover musings to carry any logical weight.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lmao

It seems to be in his DNA, this notion that he simply MUST have the Last Word regardless of how much gaslighting he has to take on. Very tiresome, and unhealthy as well.
Your face isn't healthy at all

Look in the mirror, take off the rubber nose before you do. Freakshow

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

lmao

il_794xN.3097569017_6o7w.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lmao

il_794xN.3097569017_6o7w.jpg

His ego is 10 ft tall, does that count?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Quit posting pics of little kids, you fucking idiot
These are gifs that have been on the internet since before you last saw your toes. GFY. I'm sorry little Pauncho Pendejo didn't work out like you planned.
How many hours a day do you spend searching for and masturbating to those pictures tho?

when you're not busy sucking cock or listening to the village people that is?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️