Ever notice short men in airport restrooms?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Board Description for those that don't read good. [RAGE!] most despicable of fighting methods should be employed to ensure absolute victory.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Quit posting pics of little kids, you fucking idiot
Maybe he has a child fetish like sewage major

lmao
angry-angry-midget.gif

Little man, bigly mad!
^^^^ cock sucker gonna suck cock
and he runs out of fresh ideas after one posts and defaults to what he knows best, cock worshiping.

kid-brat.gif

too much cock for Pauncho Pinata!
Meanwhile you joined the navy just so you could be trapped on a boat with hundreds of men for months at a time

ghey

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lol... look at fat miserable Oak so mad that she's turning on flea

lmao

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Board Description for those that don't read good. [RAGE!] most despicable of fighting methods should be employed to ensure absolute victory.

So you use gifs of toddlers. Are you high?
He probably vets them by jerking off to them first. If they make him stain his panties he posts them.

If not, he prints them out and sticks them up his ass

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

He probably vets them by jerking off to them first. If they make him stain his panties he posts them.

I don’t think it’s appropriate. Just my opinion

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I don’t think it’s appropriate. Just my opinion
Well, the fat miserable pig doesn't think you're entitled to your opinion apparently

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Who cares? There is nothing untoward about a child if you aren't doing sick shit with it.

I care. He’s using gif’s of toddlers on a forum dedicated to trolling gifs and gore.
There you go

Tell that fat fuck to stuff her face with a burrito and shut the fuck up.

bravo

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Who cares? There is nothing untoward about a child if you aren't doing sick shit with it.

I care. He’s using gif’s of toddlers on a forum dedicated to trolling gifs and gore.

But he's not using gore with the kids. There has to be some kind of measured response to things that aren't outrageous.

And if you are this outraged, why don't you simply report it?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

But he's not using gore with the kids. There has to be some kind of measured response to things that aren't outrageous.

Why don't you just mind your business and your blood pressure instead you COmmie cow?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why don't you just mind your business and your blood pressure instead you COmmie cow?

Why don't you? Gossipy hen.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Why don't you? Gossipy hen.
No takers down at the local home depot for sloppy fat toilet scrubbers today. lol

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I never report anything. I’ll just beat him up for it instead.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Cunt punt

And this is the part where fat Oak will back down like the coward she is

watch

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hit him with your hand bag.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Hit him with your hand bag.
I'd say hit him with your dick but he'd certainly like that and never leave you alone

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm sorry. I just had to.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

love the way you backed down like a coward

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

love the way you backed down like a coward

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I actually like Flea. I find you loathsome.