Facts about slavery.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Me laughing. Me think I am so funny.

jkm5t4cdv3831.png

Sweetie... you are a fucking idiot.

But we still love you and we will stir the crap outta you... and torment you cuz it's fun.

CHECK MATE!!!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
See, that's the problem with you. They weren't brothers. They were rival tribes that sold off others for their own benefit.

And please, let's not forget that Europeans tried to annihilate one another for hundreds, if not 1000 years in their stupid wars against one another. It's not surprising that it's you people that started two global wars.

Any ideas on what happened to the Incas or Aztecs?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Amazing Grace was written by a former slave trader John Newton.. Once sailing a ship full of slaves from Africa his ship was hit by a fierce storm... Newton feared for his life and got down on his knees and begged the good Lord to spare his life..He promised the Lord that if he would only spare his life he would change his ways a stop trading slaves. The storm calmed down.

Newton wrote the song Amazing Grace, full of sorrow and love and hope that he would be forgiving of his sins. One of the most powerful songs ever written and this is one of the most beautiful versions ever recorded.

Amazing Grace Amazing grace, how sweet the sound That saved a wretch like me. I once was lost, but now I'm found. Was blind, but now I see. 'Twas grace that taught my heart to feel And grace my fears relieved. How precious did that grace appear The hour I first believed. Through many dangers toils and snares We have already come 'Twas grace that brought us safe that far And grace will lead us home When we’ve been there ten thousand years, Bright shining as the sun, We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise Than when we’d first begun. Amazing grace, how sweet the sound That saved a wretch like me. I once was lost, but now I'm found. Was blind, but now I see

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah... men and their wars..

Everybody run for your life...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

So am I safe in saying that you’re satisfied with the way a male dominant society with a strict Christian nationalist upbringing is content with how life has comforted you in the twilight of your life?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"The RAC shipped more
to the
than any other company in the history of the
, and was owned entirely by the
."

The British want credit for ending the slave trade. Well, they were also paramount in creating it. It's like an arsonist coming back to a raging fire he started and calling 9-1-1 for the fire department. They want credit for ending what they helped to start.

So precious.

eta: "Many were
with the letters "DoY", for its Governor, the
, who succeeded his brother on the throne in 1685, becoming King James II"

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
"The RAC shipped more
to the
than any other company in the history of the
, and was owned entirely by the
."

The British want credit for ending the slave trade. Well, they were also paramount in creating it. It's like an arsonist coming back to a raging fire he started and calling 9-1-1 for the fire department. They want credit for ending what they helped to start.

So precious.

"My peeps" did not "Rule the World" for a couple generations entirely through benevolence."

Gunga Din's Overlord.