SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'll just leave this...
k1Om9IZ.png

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I think thats the video I saw before, I'll give it another listen when I get home later!

Thank you for posting about this. Lets watch their heads explode lolol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It just so happens that all the people actually enslaved in the entire Western Hemisphere are black. Only black people were vulnerable.

laughing-laugh.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I think thats the video I saw before, I'll give it another listen when I get home later!

Blaze, about that picture in this thread... No fuckn wonder they're the biggest, must have been flooding the US with them! Starting to destroy the whites that built the place, fuckers need to wake up...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Blaze, about that picture in this thread... No fuckn wonder they're the biggest, must have been flooding the US with them! Starting to destroy the whites that built the place, fuckers need to wake up...

Jews and Arabs were some of the biggest slave pushers, I believe the Arabs still have slavery dont they?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Jews and Arabs were some of the biggest slave pushers, I believe the Arabs still have slavery dont they?
Yes mate, the blacks are still selling their own, seen pics and articles before of them chained up, pretty sick to see it 2021(I seen it in 2021 probably, I know what year it is fs lol )

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes mate, the blacks are still selling their own, seen pics and articles before of them chained up, pretty sick to see it 2021(I seen it in 2021 probably, I know what year it is fs lol )

What does that have to do with slavery in the US?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It just so happens that all the people actually enslaved in the entire Western Hemisphere are black. Only black people were vulnerable.

laughing-laugh.gif

Wrong. Whites were enslaved and so were the so called natives who were not even native. As I said, you and your side are especially ignorant.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

laughing-laugh.gif

Wrong. Whites were enslaved and so were the so called natives who were not even native. As I said, you and your side are especially ignorant.

Whites were indentured in this country. They were not enslaved.

What do you mean by natives who were not even natives? I can't respond to something that's unclear.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

laughing-laugh.gif

Whites were indentured in this country. They were not enslaved.

What do you mean by natives who were not even natives? I can't respond to something that's unclear.

You said "the entire western hemisphere" and now you are trying to contain it to just the US? Also, you are still wrong as whites in several colonies could be reduced to slave status for committing crimes. Those eventually got changed but there were indeed white slaves as well as native slaves and this was true in the just about the entire hemisphere. Indentured servitude came later.

As I said, you and your side are very ignorant on this topic. Notice how you have made two posts with two different claims and both of the claims you made were incorrect? That is the result of your ignorance.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What does that have to do with slavery in the US?

The topic is slavery not just slavery in the US.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Biggest black slave holders in the US.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It is also worth remembering that some of the largest slave owners in both Brazil and Haiti were blacks. Finally, let us not forget that black tribes and kings in Africa did virtually all the slave catching in Africa; they sold the slaves for guns and steel which they used to conquer neighboring tribes which they then kept as slaves themselves or sold them on.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't recall ever saying that slavery grew out of racism. That being said, slavery and racism are linked in this country's history.

Spin it all you like. "You're" not going to be allowed to revise history.

I don't revise history... I've learned more about the subject after I found out Irish girls (Poor Irish). were sent to Australia to work in convents for NO PAY in the second world war washing American military uniforms... the convents got money, the young Irish women got nothing. FOR YEARS .... that was slavery.

Your Americans have been compensated have they not? LAND AND A MULE....

You really need to expand your knowledge. The world is sick and tired of your interest groups who haven't had to be slaves for 10s of decades but carry on (only in movies).. as if it happened last year.

You are extraordinarily defensive on this subject. The Negro's seem to be able to fend for themselves.

Do you remember Eartha Kitt? She was the first Cat Woman in Batman... I like what she told our aborigines.. She said to get off their butts and get jobs and stop getting hand outs.. where was their pride?

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't revise history... I've learned more about the subject after I found out Irish girls (Poor Irish). were sent to Australia to work in convents for NO PAY in the second world war washing American military uniforms... the convents got money, the young Irish women got nothing. FOR YEARS .... that was slavery.

Your Americans have been compensated have they not? LAND AND A MULE....

You really need to expand your knowledge. The world is sick and tired of your interest groups who haven't had to be slaves for 10s of decades but carry on (only in movies).. as if it happened last year.

You are extraordinarily defensive on this subject. The Negro's seem to be able to fend for themselves.

Do you remember Earth Kitt? She was the first Cat Woman in Batman... I like what she told our aborigines.. She said to get off their butts and get jobs and stop getting hand outs.. where was their pride?

No they weren't given the land nor the mules. They have not been compensated. So much for your historical knowledge.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Slaves we paid... they were feed and clothed and after the civil war were given farmland and a mule.. and probably other things too.

Were not. Being deprived of your rights and freedom cannot be compensated with anything.

I hope you're just trolling and not as ignorant as you sound.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I absolutely condemn slavery anywhere in the world.... if you work for someone you should be paid.... period and it should be a liveable wage.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lol.... I just watched a video with the slaves in suits.... they looked well mended to me.

All those people who lived in civil war time and before are dead... most of them died in old age.

Do I care about them today?.... not really although it would be very cool to meet ancestors...

What the eye doesn't see, the heart doesn't grieve about.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol.... I just watched a video with the slaves in suits.... they looked well mended to me.

All those people who lived in civil war time and before are dead... most of them died in old age.

Do I care about them today?.... not really although it would be very cool to meet ancestors...

If ignorance is bliss, you're the most blissful bitch I've ever come across.

Bar none.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

And yet you live in existential dread that a Transgender person exists, even though you have never seen one. Curious.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I suppose many pre industrial societies used or had slaves because they lacked time labor saving technologies. But today we have computers, machines & robots which act as this substitute to produce wealth for us.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I suppose many pre industrial societies used or had slaves because they lacked time labor saving technologies. But today we have computers, machines & robots which act as this substitute to produce wealth for us.

It's also largely frowned upon as well.