Facts about slavery.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You're not loving this. You've responded 3x to one post where I called you out on your bigotry. I am not going to waste any more time on a knuckle-dragging albino gorilla like you.

I see you.

I’d bet $1000. not one of these fine Jews shaves their pubes

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did I say that? I'm just reminding you clueless idiots that White people aren't exclusively to blame...

Okay, no one said they were exclusively to blame. But it was white people that made laws in the US about slavery, about escaped slaves and slave patrols. It was white people that financed the shipping expeditions to the west coast of Africa to get the slaves. It was white people that started the civil war to keep slavery.

Saying the "Jews" did it too doesn't change any of that.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You're not loving this. You've responded 3x to one post where I called you out on your bigotry. I am not going to waste any more time on a knuckle-dragging albino gorilla like you.

I see you.
Albino gorilla..... here comes the real Poark and her thinly-veiled, anti-white, racist views....

It's always the same when the pig gets triggered, the smell of bacon and anti-white racist slurs.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Albino gorilla..... here comes the real Poark and her thinly-veiled, anti-white, racist views....

It's always the same when the pig gets triggered, the smell of bacon and anti-white racist slurs.

How is that racist? She isn't black. The only white gorillas are albinos. The creature fits her to a t.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
article-2344307-1A6567E0000005DC-665_634x730.jpg

Me strong. Me thoughts superior. Me hate black gorillas.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Okay, no one said they were exclusively to blame. But it was white people that made laws in the US about slavery, about escaped slaves and slave patrols. It was white people that financed the shipping expeditions to the west coast of Africa to get the slaves. It was white people that started the civil war to keep slavery.

Saying the "Jews" did it too doesn't change any of that.
Whites were to blame, jews were to blame, blacks were to blame and likely so were numerous other ethnic groups...

You do realise that blacks merrily sold their brudahs for financial gain?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Whites were to blame, jews were to blame, blacks were to blame and likely so were numerous other ethnic groups...

See, that's the problem with you. They weren't brothers. They were rival tribes that sold off others for their own benefit.

And please, let's not forget that Europeans tried to annihilate one another for hundreds, if not 1000 years in their stupid wars against one another. It's not surprising that it's you people that started two global wars.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
See, that's the problem with you. They weren't brothers. They were rival tribes that sold off others for their own benefit.

And please, let's not forget that Europeans tried to annihilate one another for hundreds, if not 1000 years in their stupid wars against one another. It's not surprising that it's you people that started two global wars.
Your trouble is that you desperately want to pin the blame on Whites for slavery, when the reality is, ALL races were to blame, despite what you believe due to your Marxist indoctrination.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

While this is true, it doesn’t make it right. Ask any hillbilly

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did I say that? I'm just reminding you clueless idiots that White people aren't exclusively to blame...

BRITAIN was the first Empire to abolish slavery.... early 1800s.

King George the III March 25 1807, abolished the slave trade in all the British Empire .

Lily knows very little history....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You're problem is that you desperately want to pin the blame on Whites for slavery, when the reality is, ALL races were to blame, despite your Marxist indoctrination.

In this country, and yours, and the Iberian peninsula, it is the WHITE people that went seeking slaves. It isn't as if West African tribes had a Groupon with slaves at a discount.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The Brits between 1699 and 1807 mounted 12,103 slaving voyages with 3,351 setting out from London... the only People that shipped more Africans were bwoun people.... the Portuguese /Brazil....lol.... The Bwouns like Lily .....

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why focus entirely on White slave owners then?

No one here agrees with slavery, it was wrong and should never happen again.

However, the blame seems to be entirely pinned on Whites....

The responsibility is on whites for telling the truth. Most people aren't asking for more.
Denials further fuel the flame of contention.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Slaves in the US were bred to be bigger, stronger, way better equipped to service the masters needs. This is easy to visualize now that most pro athletes are black. Please don’t think I accept this, only pointing out one of the realities of slavery. Ask Hershal.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

She is frigging triggered alright.... she is a fucking nutter.

It's funny....

See the humour in it... you wasting a good opportunity here..

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Scouse thinks anyone who doesn’t agree is a Jew

Are there Jews that are part of the elite and fucked up? Absolutely. Are they the ones controlling the world? Yeah, NO.

What people like him don't seem to understand that it's a class of humanity, the top 1/10th of the 1 % that have all the power. That class of people has individuals of all races and religions in it. Christian, Muslim, Asian...and yes, even Black.

They want all of us "little people" to fight these stupid racial and ethnic wars so we don't go after them. I feel despair when I see people falling for it.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why focus entirely on White slave owners then?

No one here agrees with slavery, it was wrong and should never happen again.

However, the blame seems to be entirely pinned on Whites....

No... that USED to be the case and possibly still is in some sections because of dumb Oprah Winfrey fans like Lily, running around beating the race card but over the last year especially, MANY MANY African Americans are getting on youtube and having a say and some of the women are HIGHLY intelligent and beautifully articulate... and really it's all thanks to stupid Meghan Markles pulling the race-card crap.

As Lady C said more humans have it better now as in standard of living, than ANY other time in human beings entire history...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So it's the fault of the jew media for stirring up racial division yet again....

Good to see some blacks are smart enough to resist the propaganda.

AMERICAN blacks are really a different breed. High achievers... but even in Sth Africa where the blacks still live in shacks without electricity, make their little shacks homely...