Facts about slavery.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I suppose many pre industrial societies used or had slaves because they lacked time labor saving technologies. But today we have computers, machines & robots which act as this substitute to produce wealth for us.

We had an Indian couple jailed last year because they kept a slave (an old Indian woman) in Australia.

I wonder how many more are suffering the same fate?

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And yet you live in existential dread that a Transgender person exists, even though you have never seen one. Curious.

When those foul creatures invade female sports and beauty pageants, YUO bet I have a HUGE problem they exist.... as for ones pretending they are trans just cuz they so say, to get into female areas, toilets, gym spas changerooms, I hope lightning strikes them dead.

Now I hope you heard it the first time because unlike patient Dovey, I won't repeat myself to utter morons continually.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If ignorance is bliss, you're the most blissful bitch I've ever come across.

Bar none.

Call the wah-bulance.... cuz caskur no longer buys the American version of professional victimhood in 2022.

Either do the great great grand children of former captured slaves and thankfully... they are coming out in huge numbers saying so.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
When those foul creatures invade female sports and beauty pageants, YUO bet I have a HUGE problem they exist.... as for ones pretending they are trans just cuz they so say, to get into female areas, toilets, gym spas changerooms, I hope lightning strikes them dead.

Now I hope you heard it the first time because unlike patient Dovey, I won't repeat myself to utter morons continually.
Can I be honest with you? We actually have things in common, I have an irrational fear of a piece of space junk hitting me on my 'junk', you haven't heard of any have you?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Can I be honest with you? We actually have things in common, I have an irrational fear of a piece of space junk hitting me on my 'junk', you haven't heard of any have you?

You know, I have written to a person I love. A REAL transgender called Carlotta . HE/SHE wrote back... if you don't know who Carlotta is, I suggest you google it...

And don't write to me anymore. I don't have much time for people who can't be taught anything... which is you and your nut hugging sidekick...

You are the reason lefties turn right and your type shouldn't be allowed on the lefts side. YOU need to form another group... go live on the moon or something.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We had an Indian couple jailed last year because they kept a slave (an old Indian woman) in Australia.

I wonder how many more are suffering the same fate?
There's slavery in every race & culture caskur. They just disguise it in a different form. For example US has White Black & Latino slaves they use as prison labor paying 13 cents an hour. And their constitution actually permits it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There's slavery in every race & culture caskur. They just disguise it in a different form. For example US has White Black & Latino slaves they use as prison labor paying 13 cents an hour. And their constitution actually permits it.

That was on the ballot in some states this year. It is technically legal for those that are imprisoned.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yep... but according to two real life dipshits in this very thread only Negro's suffered... and even that was like 2 centuries ago.

Farrrrk, get those mongs out of the democrat party before they finish it off for good and we are stuck with stupid Trump.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That was on the ballot in some states this year. It is technically legal for those that are imprisoned.

Wahhhh wahhhhh wahhhh... yeah real loss of rights... never learned to play musical instruments... never allowed to perform publicly.. wearing rags my arse...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wahhhh wahhhhh wahhhh... yeah real loss of rights... never learned to play musical instruments... never allowed to perform publicly.. wearing rags my arse...

Prison is a rough place Caskur. Men who go in straight come out gay.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Seek help you racist cunt.

Silly Lily and her bugbear....lol

Wahhhh wahhhhh... poor wittle bwoun people and their privileged suppressors... I'm sobbing... I'm screaming ... I won't be able to sleep tonight.

Rg1BfUjt7pAq5Fq88

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Men have plagued this earth since the beginning of time.

Wake me when you’re ready to stop appeasing them despite all their crimes against humanity and the assault against your lineage.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

In tonight's news...

Qatar.. modern day slaves from India and other Asian places like Pakistan, worked to death and were not paid.

Qatar should pay the workers or be a place boycotted by the rest of the nations.

It's just not good enough for 2022.

I looked up last year how much a brickies labourer in India earned and it was $3 a day and $3 a day meant a man could clothe, feed and pay rent for a family of 4 per week.

Arab business people are crooks.

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

In tonight's news...

Qatar.. modern day slaves from India and other Asian places like Pakistan, worked to death and were not paid.

Qatar should pay the workers or be a place boycotted by the rest of the nations.

It's just not good enough for 2022.

I looked up last year how much a brickies labourer earned and it was $3 a day and $3 a day meant a man could clothe, feed and pay rent for a family of 4 per week.

Arab business people are crooks.
it wasn't Qatar, it was the contractors hired who didn't pay the workers ...regarding the village built for world cuppers
it's okay, sometimes I miss the facts

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
it wasn't Qatar, it was the contractors hired who didn't pay the workers ...regarding the village built for world cuppers
it's okay, sometimes I miss the facts

It still falls under the Royal Family of Qatar who employs the contractors who employed but did not pay the subcontractors and in fact held their passports so they could not return home. Men died because building sites were illegally unsafe.

The country should be boycotted.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It still falls under the Royal Family of Qatar who employs the contractors who employed but did not pay the subcontractors and in fact held their passports so they could not return home. Men died because building sites were illegally unsafe.

The country should be boycotted.
oh , well if I'd have known you were gonna bend it up to fit neatly into your narrative I wouldn't have bothered to have corrected you .

their stance on faggotry alone demands they are of the upper echelons of human kind

X

xXx
Site Supporter
One fact about slavery is that the blokes are very under paid

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One fact about slavery is that the blokes are very under paid

Well when you go work in another country you have no way of getting any help because there is a language barrier for starters.

We have/had farmers exploiting Asian temporary workers in Australia too. The Asians are on farms and the farmers are raping them... without transport and money, where are they going to get help from?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Clearly you're butthurt. You should be ashamed of yourself regardless of how you vociferously defend your bigotry.

Projection^^^:....lol has anyone seen a worse case of hypo-cretinism on the groups EVER...?

I am ❤ this....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Projection^^^:....lol has anyone seen a worse case of hypo-cretinism on the groups EVER...?

I am ❤ this....

You're not loving this. You've responded 3x to one post where I called you out on your bigotry. I am not going to waste any more time on a knuckle-dragging albino gorilla like you.

I see you.