Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
cf896a3b16e8edf20df65bdc45397da153ab4713.jpeg

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
So, has the international society of numbnuts given the effeminate morons like holiday and admin permission to accept this as a real assassination attempt? Or must they continue to labor on the arduous journey of shilling such an absurd narrative that this was staged by Trump himself?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Imagine a scenario where Admin is up on stage giving a moving speech about the size of @Breakfall 's penis to a crowd of frisky they/thems in tight poom poom shorts and all of the sudden a bullet whisks by piercing his ear.

I'd imagine he'd scream himself to death no matter how minor the injuries were.

He strikes as the kind of girly man who would break out into one of them inaudible screams like a child who's just been spanked, spontaneously dishevel and fall to pieces if someone launched a paper airplane in his direction. God forbid his cellophane skin were actually ruptured.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
So, has the international society of numbnuts given the effeminate morons like holiday and admin permission to accept this as a real assassination attempt? Or must they continue to labor on the arduous journey of shilling such an absurd narrative that this was staged by Trump himself?

Suck a dick loser. Your only hope. Dinky Dianna claims she has one. So does Herman or Stubby.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Are you waiting for Lil Tub to arrive with your tiny test
Is this the other guy who turned down your sexual advances? You seem scorned. Can we expect to see such a shrine dedicated to breakfall's penis at some future time?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Rather eerie and somewhat creepy fascination you seem to have there. But hey, I don't know the history. This personal may have been the catalyst in some serious panty soiling so who am I to judge.

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Rather eerie and somewhat creepy fascination you seem to have there. But hey, I don't know the history. This personal may have been the catalyst in some serious panty soiling so who am I to judge.
Tell us about your 2 acre sewage treatment pond and swimming hole!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Can you believe these morons in the Magaworld are actually wearing ear bandages?

Even my guy had the grace to feel embarrassed on the right's behalf. All he said was "Yes, that's odd."

He's the master of understatement. That's like him saying "What in the holy fuck?!"

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I hate how much this kid shooter is getting so much fucking attention. Makes me wanna kill him all over and over..
Nigga doesn't deserve shit.
Oh his family knew something was up with him I don't care what anyone says on that. So gas chamber them worthless cunts.
Long live Trump!!

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I did hear @Lily was fat
I heard the same. She even admitted to being fat when she went on some wild conspiracy tangent that she could tell some one is fat in real life because their posts ooze the hint of fatness off of them. Posts ooze fat off of them. Her exact words. I shit you not gentle reader. I think @The Prowler fell off his chair too when he read it.

She then went on to admit that she is not as fat as this someone who's posts ooze fat off of them.

I hope I communicated that to you effectively as I had as much a hard time believing she actually said something so stupid, reading it then and now trying to relay it to you now. It was a total clusterfuck of text and thought. Too put it mildly.

One of the dumbest things I've ever seen a person say online and back at the Ync you certainly see some pretty dumb shit posted.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@The Atomic Punk - the natives around here seem to have to odd fascination or fetish with calling everyone fat. You get on their nerves? You're fat. You disagree with them on policy? You're a dual and fat. You observe the stupidity in what they are saying your wife is fat.

The only exception seems to be when you own a nice car and have a comfortable life. You then have to bare the burden of being called bald. Like @The Prowler