FAKE Shooting Attack on Trump

Murdy

fucktard kryptonite
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Dream on. Those type never will...but I am going to post a thread witb my white brothers and sisters in this country whose hearts and minds are in the right place. I'll debut it later today.

Wheeeeeeeee!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I dunno. It seems to be coming from a place of a certain amount of privilege and naivete. You didn't live in an enclave like Palo Alto, CA. A suburban enclave. You were from LA, urban and economically diverse...something quite different.
Well, my hub is from inner city NJ, so...

Murdy

fucktard kryptonite
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I want the lamestream media to start breathlessly examining every facet of every lie, and every foul deed Trump and his idiot kids have done and are doing.

Ewww that sounds yucky. I’m thinking why are we even talking about him? The Devine feminine will bring much needed balance and the legal eloquence will be phenomenal.

Admin.

My black son dindu nuthin wrong.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
16a047ae23dfd50ac0b70df7babc8e6d178266c9.jpeg

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
And we are back to poor @Admin. denying reality to cope.

It is bizarre that he is so fixated on my C8 Corvette.

It is a pretty special car, though....

ZmAKZmS.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It's a darn shame the timing of this attempted assassination/sainthood event was so bad. I believe the bump has already worn away. By November, no one will remember it ever happened.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's a darn shame the timing of this attempted assassination/sainthood event was so bad. I believe the bump has already worn away. By November, no one will remember it ever happened.

People have already moved on.

I think there was a collective gasp at the deed, it would have been from most Americans for any President. But, it wasn't even a major injury, lucky for him. Now people are thinking, yeah, Trump is still Trump and most just don't really like him.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
People have already moved on.

I think there was a collective gasp at the deed, it would have been from most Americans for any President. But, it wasn't even a major injury, lucky for him. Now people are thinking, yeah, Trump is still Trump and most just don't really like him.
I still have several cases of Panty Liners available if anyone is interested, Christmas Stocking Stuffers! Halloween! Labor Day!

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I still have several cases of Panty Liners available if anyone is interested, Christmas Stocking Stuffers! Halloween! Labor Day!
My MBA clients tell me they are great as wrist posties, and Tavern Owners snap them up and color them Green for St Paddies Day, people your creativity is the only thing between you and a great deal!