The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Back on topic:

rYBYOGl.jpg

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Too bad you posted this after TNH's bedtime. It would have been good for a few laughs at his expense.

Oh well, he will be up bright and early as if awoken in a cold sweat thinking about both you and I just like he was this morning. That was funny to me.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I do believe I may have frightened tds twins. They seem to cower under their rocks whenever I peer in their direction.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
☠️Private Forum Access
If the US "falls" Canada and Mexico will be hit really hard, as well as NATO, who will lose it's EASILY most militarily and economically powerful member.

I don't know how Europe will look with an industrialized Germany at the center of it that is far behind it's military capabilities of the early 20th century. at this point Poland is NATO's eastern buffer state against Russia. The UK also isn't the naval power it once was, and the French are pretty occupied by internal politics and also West African politics.

Italy is not doing very well at industrializing Naples, the Balkans have completely fallen apart, the Lowlands are kind of just "there", I never see anything about them related to foreign policy, while Portugal and Spain are culturally divided from most of the rest of the EU.

The Nordic countries are kind of just chilling, pun intended. Finland hasn't forgotten the winter war and is ready to beat Russia to a bloody pulp in the event of an invasion into Karelia.

Almost all of the EU also has declining birthrates and issues with natural gas/ oil right now.

Europe is in a fucking dodgy position now without the USA tanking, very unstable with regular talk of civil war and coup de tete. Fucking dont fancy its chances over the next 5 years.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I was going to make some sort of joke about Vincent Van Gogh, but I couldn't think of any way to compare the two men without insulting Vincent, bigly.

b7199974170ccdff5c924cd3a8915dc7

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
If the US "falls" Canada and Mexico will be hit really hard, as well as NATO, who will lose it's EASILY most militarily and economically powerful member.

I don't know how Europe will look with an industrialized Germany at the center of it that is far behind it's military capabilities of the early 20th century. at this point Poland is NATO's eastern buffer state against Russia. The UK also isn't the naval power it once was, and the French are pretty occupied by internal politics and also West African politics.

Italy is not doing very well at industrializing Naples, the Balkans have completely fallen apart, the Lowlands are kind of just "there", I never see anything about them related to foreign policy, while Portugal and Spain are culturally divided from most of the rest of the EU.

The Nordic countries are kind of just chilling, pun intended. Finland hasn't forgotten the winter war and is ready to beat Russia to a bloody pulp in the event of an invasion into Karelia.

Almost all of the EU also has declining birthrates and issues with natural gas/ oil right now.
If the world wasn't run by the military/tech complex, your post would be so very different.

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I was going to make some sort of joke about Vincent Van Gogh, but I couldn't think of any way to compare the two men without insulting Vincent, bigly.

b7199974170ccdff5c924cd3a8915dc7
I think Trump's make up people really screwed the pooch by not bedazzling the bandage and adding a couple sparkly leds, to help it stand out in support the he-man Rambo narrative they're spinning, because some incel took a shot at him.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I think Trump's make up people really screwed the pooch by not bedazzling the bandage and adding a couple sparkly leds, to help it stand out in support the he-man Rambo narrative they're spinning, because some incel took a shot at him.
What they should do is photoshop bandages on some of Trump's personal objet d artes

8xczhk.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Hmmmm. Interesting factoid.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Several local law enforcement agencies immediately put out statements saying they were not in the same building as the gunman. That led to the Secret Service making a statement on social media saying that it valued local law enforcement.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
And more hmmmm.

Ahead of former President Trump’s rally on Saturday, local police informed the Secret Service that they didn’t have the manpower to station a patrol car outside the building a gunman later climbed to shoot at the presidential candidate,

District Attorney Richard Goldinger of Butler County, Pa., the town where the Trump rally took place, said the Secret Service “was informed that the local police department did not have manpower to assist with securing that building.”

The Post had Goldinger’s account confirmed by a Secret Service official familiar with the incident.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
And more hmmmm.

Ahead of former President Trump’s rally on Saturday, local police informed the Secret Service that they didn’t have the manpower to station a patrol car outside the building a gunman later climbed to shoot at the presidential candidate,

District Attorney Richard Goldinger of Butler County, Pa., the town where the Trump rally took place, said the Secret Service “was informed that the local police department did not have manpower to assist with securing that building.”

The Post had Goldinger’s account confirmed by a Secret Service official familiar with the incident.

And this is immediately following an intel report that came out the day before, that said the Iranians may have a plan to assassinate Trump

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Say what?

Officials said the snipers spotted the suspect, 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks, on the roof of a building outside security zone at the rally, in Butler, Pennsylvania, at 5:52 p.m. ET. The shooting happened at 6:12 p.m. ET, 20 minutes later, the sources said. In the days since the shooting, the Secret Service has come under scrutiny for its response to the assassination attempt and there have been calls for the director, Kim Cheatle, to resign.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
“The presidential contest ended last night,” an unidentified "veteran Democratic consultant" told
after the assassination attempt. “[Trump] was already on track to win,” a Democratic Senate aide told
, “and the fact that he is now a victim of political violence rather than the perpetrator undermines Biden’s core appeal.”

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
“The presidential contest ended last night,” an unidentified "veteran Democratic consultant" told
after the assassination attempt. “[Trump] was already on track to win,” a Democratic Senate aide told
, “and the fact that he is now a victim of political violence rather than the perpetrator undermines Biden’s core appeal.”

Biden is now in isolation with a Covid diagnosis. Schiff suggests passing the Nuclear Suitcase on.

But who can Kick start the left side of the aisle though?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Biden is now in isolation with a Covid diagnosis. Schiff suggests passing the Nuclear Suitcase on.

But who can Kick start the left side of the aisle though?

Some among the GOP are afraid they overplayed their hand and now Biden will be booted from the ticket. They wanted him to be a WEAK candidate, not a booted candidate.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Nothing says the Vax is ineffective in stopping COVID like isolating the president because he has contracted it. This is very damaging to their narrative.