FAKE Shooting Attack on Trump

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You say that, @The New Holliday , but do you believe it?

Have I done anything to indicate that I place a high value on my 2023 C8 Corvette?

I posted a picture in the "Last thing you purchased" thread.

People like you spazzed out.

"It is not as nice as a Bugatti!!"

"It is not the colour I would have chosen!!!!!"

"It cannot be your car!!!!!!!!!!!"

If you imagine that I place "such a high value" on my C8 Corvette in Arctic White, you should examine why you imagine that.

Maybe you can fix one of your character flaws.
Did your Corvette improve your testosterone levels and sperm count, regrow your hair, make your dick bigger, fill that empty void in your soul?

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard

Have I done anything to indicate that I place a high value on my 2023 C8 Corvette?

If you imagine that I place "such a high value" on my C8 Corvette in Arctic White, you should examine why you imagine that.

Is this your way of begging not to be made fun of any more?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Say, where went Benny and the Prowler?
.See, that's the problem with the younger generation...no stamina.
After retiring to your padded room at 11:00pm under the orders of your stewards you wake up in the morning and the first thing on your mind when you arrive here is me? I don't know whether to be flattered or completely creeped out, Mr. Nuisance Holiday.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
You mean the Registered and Voted Republican that displayed Pro Maga/Trump signs in his yard, that "Proggie"
Sure, Admin. He didn't change his registration just vote in the Republican Primary like you probably did.

So, tell me your twisted TDS fantasy regarding how a Trump supporting Republican tried to kill Trump?

Do you people even listen to yourselves?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Did your Corvette improve your testosterone levels and sperm count, regrow your hair, make your dick bigger, fill that empty void in your soul?

My testosterone levels are quite high.

Not sure about my sperm count, but I can still shoot a load 15 feet across the room.

My hair is gone. Gone. Very gone.

No, my C8 Corvette did not make my dick bigger.

I do not have an empty void in my soul.

I have a fun car to drive, though.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
No, I'm not. I detest political violence of any kind.

Proggie boy? Nah, he was an incel, confused...I mean a registered Repukelican and NRA member, with Maga parents...yeah, no.
I bought his mom is a Democrat?

Anyway, the spy boy shooter kinda looks like Admin, don't you think?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Sure, Admin. He didn't change his registration just vote in the Republican Primary like you probably did.

So, tell me your twisted TDS fantasy regarding how a Trump supporting Republican tried to kill Trump?

Do you people even listen to yourselves?
No dumb fuck, he did not change party affiliation, stop making shit up on the fly it only makes you look dumber than everyone already thinks.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Is this your way of begging not to be made fun of any more?

It is my way of slapping you silly for being the most hysterical of the bunch.

You are the

person.

Holy fuck, I cannot believe how many things fly right over your pea brain.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It is my way of slapping you silly for being the most hysterical of the bunch.

You are the

person.

Holy fuck, I cannot believe how many things fly right over your pea brain.
How do you wear your bangs Skippy, do you part on the left or right?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
No dumb fuck, he did not change party affiliation,
How do you know that? Serious question as I would love to counter anyone presenting that as an argument to me. Thus far I have found nothing that indicates he was a republican through and through. If anything his financial contributions to the other side would cause anyone of sound mind to reason in a manner consistent with the idea that party affiliation was modified to republican with the intent to disrupt the primaries to the greatest extent possible.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
No dumb fuck, he did not change party affiliation, stop making shit up on the fly it only makes you look dumber than everyone already thinks.

Er, how do you know that? He registered just before the Primary. Probably voted for Halley since all the other soy boys were cackling about doing that on those proggie pansy sites you like to go to for your memes.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
BennyBraindead thinks I am still talking to him, he is another TBC retard ain't he?
He is not too bright. Tell you the truth, I don't think he's Bigly.
.Even Bigly is not as lumbering and labored in writing as Bengy.

...although, he did start reaching for the NO YOUs when he'd been thoroughly beat down and had grown panicked and desperate. That's sort of Biglyish, but this guy does seem even more stupiderer than Bigly..

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
He is not too bright. Tell you the truth, I don't think he's Bigly.
.Even Bigly is not as lumbering and labored in writing as Bengy.

...although, he did start reaching for the NO YOUs when he'd been thoroughly beat down and had grown panicked and desperate. That's sort of Biglyish, but this guy does seem even more stupiderer than Bigly..
I don't think it's Bigly Piggly either, just a fellow traveler.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I have to say. The natives around here, with the exception of The_prowler, seem to have fancied themselves quite the extensive supply of escape hatches to use whenever facts and logic become too difficult to refute.

They say something stupid or absurd? It was all a clever troll and the joke is on you.

You say something grounded in reality, seasoned with logic and difficult to dismiss? You are an alternate identity of someone they must hate.

Seems they have every avenue to uncover their stupidity preemptively countered. Interesting scientific study this may turn out to be. Or at the very least, an exciting peering into the mindset of a cultist.

And here I thought Weeg was some cousin fornicating imbecile incapable of tying his shoes without placing his life into jeopardy when I first observed him on TheYnc. But alas, he led me to this place and I have to admit, it's been an interesting first two days.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Raggs, do you really think there are no Repukes who would like to see Trump dead?
Of course there are Republicans who are hubris-filled Deep State traitors who hate Trump. But most of them are elected officials. Most of the Deep State vermin infecting the federal government are registered Democrat bureaucratic careerists who consider themselves our "Ruling Class."

This is why they hate Trump so much, because they live in the Swamp he wants to drain.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Er, how do you know that? He registered just before the Primary. Probably voted for Halley since all the other soy boys were cackling about doing that on those proggie pansy sites you like to go to for your memes.
Do you have proof of this? I read somewhere he registered in 2022.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Of course there are Republicans who are hubris-filled Deep State traitors who hate Trump. But most of them are elected officials. Most of the Deep State vermin infecting the federal government are registered Democrat bureaucratic careerists who consider themselves our "Ruling Class."

This is why they hate Trump so much, because they live in the Swamp he wants to drain.
Kid was 20 years old. He was said (by classmates) to be conservative in his views - somewhat alone in that.
.. He was a registered Repuke (2021). Chances are he felt himself an outcast in the social environment and wanted to prove he was a someone. Maybe he was infatuated with Jodie Foster. Had Biden been speaking be would have taken a shot at him. If it was a concert he might have tried to shoot the lead singer of a band. I doubt he had any political motivation at all, but it's cute watching you flail, fail and try to weave and spin a cloud of dust and smoke.

So far not so good, Raggs. Do better.

Murdy

~always evolving
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Dx

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD)
A personality disorder that can cause people to overreact in many situations. People with HPD may also have unstable emotions, a distorted self-image, and an intense desire to be noticed. They may behave inappropriately or dramatically to get attention, and may also be extremely sensitive to criticism or rejection. Other symptoms include expressing shallow or insincere sentiments, lacking patience, and becoming frustrated or flustered when things go wrong. If left untreated, HPD can cause significant unhappiness and life disruptions

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Kid was 20 years old. He was said (by classmates) to be conservative in his views - somewhat alone in that.
.. He was a registered Repuke (2021). Chances are he felt himself an outcast in the social environment and wanted to prove he was a someone. Maybe he was infatuated with Jodie Foster. Had Biden been speaking be would have taken a shot at him. If it was a concert he might have tried to shoot the lead singer of a band. I doubt he had any political motivation at all, but it's cute watching you flail, fail and try to weave and spin a cloud of dust and smoke.

You actually may be on to something here and hopefully we can expand further. Intelligently. If you happen to find the strength.

So let us assume the kid would have killed anyone that day for any reason outside of a leftist fueled hatred for Trump. It was not Trump the man, Trump the fascist, Trump the insurrectionist, Trump the racist or any one of 2 dozen choice labels the lamestream media has placed on him but rather it was the position and the notoriety that comes along with it.

How do you explain the systemic failures in both the secret service and local law enforcement which led to the golden opportunity that day?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard

That's an interesting take, I must admit. But think on this one: The kid was twenty. All he's heard since he was 12 years old is you Leftist vermin unhinged filth hysterically screaming that Trump is evil and is going to destroy "our Democracy" and is the second incarnation of Hitler.

For you Leftist filth to insinuate the proggie kid was a "conservative" is more laughable than the idea that Admin isn't a homosexual.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
That's an interesting take, I must admit. But think on this one: The kid was twenty. All he's heard since he was 12 years old is you Leftist vermin unhinged filth hysterically screaming that Trump is evil and is going to destroy "our Democracy" and is the second incarnation of Hitler.

For you Leftist filth to insinuate the proggie kid was a "conservative" is more laughable than the idea that Admin isn't a homosexual.
I agree with you on that, I also believe Trumper’s are incapable of individual thoughts or critical thinking.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Mere days before the rally Biden said this.

"Put Trump in the bullseye"

And some lonely incel who is disconnected from reality took him at his word. This was an irresponsible thing to say and that should be accepted and learned from. Not buried and denied with all kinds of irrelevant hyperbole.