FAKE Shooting Attack on Trump

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
That is a really nice car by the way. I can see how the retards would be envious.

It is weird that they are so fixated on my car.

Like, just because I have a nice sports car, it does not make their pathetic lives any more pathetic.

But they hate me just because my car is so awesome. I mean, plus a bunch of other stuff about me that makes them feel inadequate.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I did a quick google search for stock photos of corvettes and couldn't find one with the license plate clearly identifiable as was the case with the photo prowler posted.

Perhaps it is the simple and obvious truth which has Mork and Dork so green with envy here?

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Like, just because I have a nice sports car, it does not make their pathetic lives any more pathetic.

But they hate me just because my car is so awesome. I mean, plus a bunch of other stuff about me that makes them feel inadequate.
I believe in the 6th Gear philosophy of

florida-usa-disneyland-fat-person-on-a-mobility-scooter-E8KB1W.jpg

You drive whatever moooves yoooo, eh!

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

to the casual observer it does appear that your good fortune seems to get to them. Are they always this jealous of others or is it just you who brings out this embarrassing trait in them?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I feel a little out of place now. I consider myself pretty successful with a nice three bedroom condo in a ritzy Cleveland suburb and drive a modest Mercedes E Class but nothing in comparison to Prowler. Yet I don't find myself envious or upset over his success. I guess Holiday and I are simply cut from very different cloths.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Perhaps it is the simple and obvious truth which has Mork and Dork so green with envy here?

I recorded myself starting my C8 Corvette for @Admin.

I think it really upset him because he did not post for 10 minutes after listening to it.

to the casual observer it does appear that your good fortune seems to get to them. Are they always this jealous of others or is it just you who brings out this embarrassing trait in them?

As far as I can tell it is everyone and anyone who in not a miserable fuckwit.

At times, they will smile and act like they are happy people. But they all very frustrated and angry. It does not take much to cause them to explode in fits of rage.

It is great entertainment.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
By the way Holiday. Why do you call yourself The New Holiday? Is there an older, less stupid prototype out there which you have now retired?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

I think it really upset him because he did not post for 10 minutes after listening to it.

At times, they will smile and act like they are happy people. But they all very frustrated and angry. It does not take much to cause them to explode in fits of rage.

Oh man that was funny. This must have infuriated him on a level I simply cannot relate to. Is he bed ridden?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Did you dress up like Prince to record what ever that was I just now did not listen to?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I feel a little out of place now. I consider myself pretty successful with a nice three bedroom condo in a ritzy Cleveland suburb and drive a modest Mercedes E Class but nothing in comparison to Prowler. Yet I don't find myself envious or upset over his success. I guess Holiday and I are simply cut from very different cloths.

I know some very happy, fulfilled people who have very few possessions. And I know rich people who are miserable.

Attitude is so important. I can watch someone in a nice car and share in their joy. It happened today when I was coming back from the store. It was a quick trip so I took my Jeep. There was a guy driving a Ferrari (a 458 I think). Man, it was loud. And the guy was driving it pretty aggressively, but getting stopped at lights, so I caught up to him a few times. I was laughing because it was fun to watch. Just a beautiful, loud, fast car that I assumed and hoped that the driver was enjoying. It made me happy.

Anyways, you will find that a lot of the people here are in some sort of unspoken competition; they get really nasty when they think they are losing.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I know some very happy, fulfilled people who have very few possessions. And I know rich people who are miserable.

Attitude is so important. I can watch someone in a nice car and share in their joy. It happened today when I was coming back from the store. It was a quick trip so I took my Jeep. There was a guy driving a Ferrari (a 458 I think). Man, it was loud. And the guy was driving it pretty aggressively, but getting stopped at lights, so I caught up to him a few times. I was laughing because it was fun to watch. Just a beautiful, loud, fast car that I assumed and hoped that the driver was enjoying. It made me happy.

Anyways, you will find that a lot of the people here are in some sort of unspoken competition; they get really nasty when they think they are losing.
They do seem to have a rather unhealthy fixation on things that matter less than personal integrity, honesty and courage and focus on things like looks, possessions and what others think of them instead. This is a sad reality and a tell tale sign of an inner misery I don't think can ever be healed.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I am not sure.

But he is almost always on this board. He needs a new hobby.
From what I've read thus far he seems to have an unhealthy fixation on Trump. Has he ever crossed paths with the man on some personal level to warrant such vehement hatred?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
Donald Derp, head turns faster than a speeding bullet!
So in the meantime your “registered republican” 20 year old shooter Mac Fuckwod is reported to have made several donations to the Democratic Party???

One could say that you leftarded halfwits brainwashed the cowardly little squirt…

Any accountability eh fucknuckle?

“…head turns faster than a speeding bullet!”

You’ve been watching too many Batman & Robin movies pal!

:Awesomeness:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
One of my Portuguese friends said about Trump: He's terrifying not just for Americans, you know.

Of course I know this, but she wanted to make sure I understand how upset reasonable people in Europe are about him.
Tell it/she/he-she or whatever it’s pronouns are, that her ancestry are slavers and directly responsible for all the shit the world is serving to date…

Fucking cotton-on airhead!

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
☠️Private Forum Access
"Corey Comperatore's widow, Helen, declined a condolence call from Biden after her husband's death at a Trump rally. Helen: "My husband was a devout Republican, and he would not have wanted me to talk to him." Corey, a volunteer firefighter, died protecting his family from a sniper at the rally."

Source: New York Post
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

on page 11 and its obvious the new holiday has reached the stage of needing a professional to wipe both ends of him.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
"Corey Comperatore's widow, Helen, declined a condolence call from Biden after her husband's death at a Trump rally. Helen: "My husband was a devout Republican, and he would not have wanted me to talk to him." Corey, a volunteer firefighter, died protecting his family from a sniper at the rally."

Source: New York Post
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

on page 11 and its obvious the new holiday has reached the stage of needing a professional to wipe both ends of him.
So when exactly did Trump call?

Last edited:
OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
I've got my bug-out bag checked and ready...they are going to come for me. Only a matter of when (I hope it isn't before I finish morning coffee - I hate when that happens)
. I will continue posting the truth about this FAKE assassination event until I'm neutralized by the establishment's henchmen. No matter what happens, keep fighting - fight FIGHT FIGHT ! We must be FWEEEEE !

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I've got my bug-out bag checked and ready...they are going to come for me. Only a matter of when (I hope it isn't before I finish morning coffee - I hate when that happens)
. I will continue posting the truth about this FAKE assassination event until I'm neutralized by the establishment's henchmen. No matter what happens, keep fighting - fight FIGHT FIGHT ! We must be FWEEEEE !
I love the smell of AR-15 gas in the afternoon, it smells like Freedumb and Liberty!

Murdy

~always evolving
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Keep your politics out of my no-no and I might let you live to drool over my jugs.