FAKE Shooting Attack on Trump

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You needn't post your ruminations and self recriminations.
Made it all the way up to the R words in our word of the day toilet paper did we?

That is so inspiring. At your age you can still write multisylable words without your teeth falling out.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Who would have thought I would invoke such unmitigated hysteria simply by pointing out the absurdity in the original claim in this thread.

This trolling thing seems really fun. At some point though I do hope the game-play becomes a little more difficult and challenges the mind?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You think it's the teeth? I wonder...

He wrote "multisylable" when everyone knows the correct term is "multisyllabic".
You are definitely fitting into the roll of sidekick quite nicely. And your use of google? Stellar and inspiring.

Mind if I take a moment to ask the audience to applaud for you?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
So, to recap, the application form that Retard @Admin. and Poopy Pants @Lily keep posting that they think shows that my address is obtainable by anyone who knows my license plate number contains this information:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Persons Authorized to Request a Record Search with an Address

Any request for a record with an address is restricted to persons requesting their own record

@Admin. , Poopy Pants, and @The New Holliday are clueless fucktards who do not understand how the real world works.

Now, Senile @Joe, do you think the Democrats should replace Joe Biden?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You are definitely fitting into the roll of sidekick quite nicely. And your use of google? Stellar and inspiring.

Mind if I take a moment to ask the audience to applaud for you?

I don't need google. I am an educated person. I read extensively. I've never stopped learning. Some people never start. Quite sad.

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
So, to recap, the application form that Retard @Admin. and Poopy Pants @Lily keep posting that they think shows that my address is obtainable by anyone who knows my license plate number contains this information:

Persons Authorized to Request a Record Search with an Address

Any request for a record with an address is restricted to persons requesting their own record

@Admin. , Poopy Pants, and @The New Holliday are clueless fucktards who do not understand how the real world works.

Now, Senile @Joe, do you think the Democrats should replace Joe Biden?
If you dressed better and drove a less ignomic car, I may be able to use you as a summer intern.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I don't need google. I am an educated person. I read extensively. I've never stopped learning. Some people never start. Quite sad.
And so, if I were to rummage through some 50 thousand posts I would not find a grammatical or spelling error?

that is quite impressive. Are you certain you are not wasting these gifts of yours on an internet forum among dribbling idiots like Holiday?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And so, if I were to rummage through some 50 thousand posts I would not find a grammatical or spelling error?

that is quite impressive. Are you certain you are not wasting these gifts of yours on an internet forum among dribbling idiots like Holiday?

Probably you would, but you didn't only make a spelling error. You made a word usage error.

As to wasting my time, you're here with us. So how big of an idiot spends his time on "idiots"?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Probably you would, but you didn't only make a spelling error. You made a word usage error.
I see. Well let us all be thankful we have someone of your advanced stature to correct us when err so terribly

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Right - Canucks like you are so dumb they have to fill out a form to find out their own address.

THAT'S WHAT I SAID !
AOwambl.png

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
I'm still not clear why these people need to make address checks for their own car and home address.

This is why Canada is like our retard brother in the attic.
Well it's easy to explain. People like Joey Hozer live there.
. How else would he find out where he lives?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access